Yvonne: Vanessa's Birthday Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I knew, Paul rammed back into me so hard I almost fell on top of his wife. He kept up the pounding for another minute or two until he came with a low growl. Paul held me by the hips pulling me back in line with Sue's crotch. I dove right in and brought Sue to a screaming orgasm.

Paul finally pulled out of me and sat me straight down onto Sue's waiting mouth. "It looks like I don't need you to clean me up, Erin. Can you take care of Paul for me? I need a little break." Paul stepped around me right into Erin's waiting mouth while Sue kept up her licking, long after I was clean. I tried to pull away but Sue held me firmly down, licking and sucking until we both came.

"It's time for a break." Sue suggested. "Let's have a drink and something to eat before you take on Judy and Charlie. You're going to need your strength." Paul brought out a tray of drinks and Sue had a desert platter. For the next half hour it was just a normal party, music and small talk, except for the fact that I was totally naked. And Erin, wearing nothing but stockings, shoes, gloves, and jewelry. She was sitting on her husband's lap (still didn't know his name), legs spread, while he gently stroked her pussy. What a night!!!

Yvonne here again: I'm going to break this story here. It's taking a LONG time to write it up. That's Vanessa's fault. (She just stuck her tongue out at me. That's not the only place she's bee sticking it lately.) I promise I'll finish it up soon. The rest of the night, hell the whole weekend was great and Erin got a big surprise too!

12