All Comments on 'Zatanna - Hex Appeal'

by JTCIII

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yeah that was cool!

I love Zatanna! Mistress of the occult! Im sure with all her magic she could be very naughty!

JTCIIIJTCIIIalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Re: Yeah that was cool!

Thanks. Zatanna's been a favourite character of mine for a while now. Glad to know you liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Or Maybe...

Yes, Zatanna has not found the man of her dreams in spite of the fact that she has loved (In every sense of the word) a LOT of men. Maybe she's looking in the wrong places? I made a story as "Kid Zatanna" where I introduced Zee to the origonal Nancy Drew, hoping to continue it where Nancy comes to the 21st century and becomes Zatanna's lover. In "Password To Larkspur Lane" (1933) Nancy kisses Helen Corning (Another black-haired friend) several times and the way she keeps stringing Ned Nickerson along, people have wondered about her prefrences!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great.

But I expected Jonah Hex for some reason. Ooh, you could write him in a story. That Western setting. You read the New 52? That Jonah Hex series is crazy good.

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Great.

I took the title from the name of the book that Zatanna's meant to have written. Didn't realise it might cause some confusion but glad you liked it. Can't say I've ever been a big Jonah Hex fan, though. Any story I'd do with him would probably just be an excuse to write some filth about Megan Fox. Not that I've ever watched that movie.

griffin57griffin57over 10 years ago
ylecin enod

Got to admit, you seemed to have a handle on Zee. She has also been a favorite of mine since the 60s. Yes, I am that old. She always had a great mix of sexy and mystery about her. Your story was very good and tasteful.

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 10 years agoAuthor
Sknaht!

Glad you liked the story, griffin57. If you're a Zatanna fan, check out my Justice League story. She appears in that, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous