All Comments on 'Zoea: My Wife'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 481 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great happy

Ending

Perfect

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love a happy ending.

Schwanze1Schwanze12 months ago

Read again. Not sure why she had to repeat the whole story over and over again but…gotta love a happy ending. Does this mean he gets to keep all his shit or is he going to be accused of murder?

Schwanze1Schwanze12 months ago

It took him all day to learn to snorkel?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19692 months ago

two years after my last comment... I've found I enjoy dramatic stories like this now. They're like soap operas. For me, any eroticism is dampened by the intense drama.

I thought this story was great because of the intense betrayal, denial and consequences.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19692 months ago

quite the dramatic story. A man surrounded by betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well that contrived plot was batsh$t crazy. Somehow Zoea had the mental faculties of a small child and was easily led astray, manipulated, even blackmailed. She had no rational thought capabilities beyond her vagina. Then the suicide at the end. Not remotely the author's finest. Hope he got payback on Brad also who used Jim and Bob to trap her in the life. Just gross. And Amy is a swinging bitch.

CamdudeCamdude4 months ago

Woman was a narcissist-she would never kill herself.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yeah he's better off without her, the slut was selfish till the end gave him a psychological trauma. She's sorry she was caught. Had a good laugh at the end though

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can see how the ending might be a sore spot for some, but I got a good chuckle out of it. I don't see how she can hold her husband in such high regard, yet do everything she is doing. It could have done without the sudden suicide, but ultimately how could someone fathom them remaining together? So glad he stood his ground in regards to the divorce, and also didn't allow her suicide to suade his decision.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She finnally did something honourable: killiing herself. Eric did it right: told her to get lost. She was just a slut and a bitch in heat. Never wife material.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver4 months ago

I can live with that ending!

deependerdeepender4 months ago

LW authors routinely use dirty tricks and depraved behavior to ramp up the tension/conflict, force the reader into an emotional state, and justify the revenge that is planned for the conclusion. Sometimes and author will take it all too far, too fast, with no inkling that the wife is a sociopathic nympho. This is one of those stories. Yeah, yeah, it the author's call, his rules, but publishing something like this should be embarrassing. The mc's are all successful and trusting with at least a modicum of awareness...sometimes the author points out that the ability to read people is the key to their success, but he never notices that she is a freak. Then he tries to pull it together by having the wife splain to us why she is that way.

.

This author starts off by telling us that he is proud write stories that are "controversial". This is not a story, it is just a long line of letters and spaces.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The idea that she'd do that given what we already know about her is absurd. There was zero indication of any mental illness but every indication that she was reckless and cared little for her husband bar the lip service. That she was eventually going to get caught was a given considering how blatant her actions, the health spa, the affair with Amy and Brad, and then the open air sex on the beach. None of which are the actions of someone that wants to keep a secret, or even someone that loves their husband so much they'd rather die than be without them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good ending. Bitch deserved to die

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

for some reason I'm hardly every happy after I read this authors stories. Glad I don't know him/her personally.

fredbrownfredbrown7 months ago

The ending is not to my liking.

I hate the ending!

Z was no worse than you or I!

There aren't enough pretty sex-pots in the world, don't bump them off ......

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

I was gonna write some pithy comment but really I just can’t be arsed anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well that ending took a 4* to 1* - how can authors be so fucking stupid

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a reprehensible story.

BehindbluisBehindbluis8 months ago

I guess he won't get raped in a divorce.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor638 months ago

Great story and well written.

What a cluster fuck. Zoea was a very screwed up person. I don't like to see people kill themselves, but it was probably best for Eric. She NEVER would have stopped screwing around. She was not wired for monogamy. It is sad that she jumped, but everything that happened was all on her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Zoea had serious mental problems. And blackmail sex (which is rape btw) to cover up extramarital sex is dumb. Serious, credible threats of physical violence to loved ones, (maybe) severe financial and/or legal ruin. And even for the latter scenarios, only once or twice to buy time to get help. For the former, again only to buy time to either disappear with your family or go to the authorities. Otherwise it makes no sense. The blackmailers will not stop. Just giving them more leverage. I would hope that he would dismantle and destroy Brad or that he knows the whole truth. Wad never a doubt she was going to commit suicide. After rh discovery and being stuck on the cruise she planned to kill herself with sleeping pills. Finding Eric and talking to him was the only thing keeping her alive. Dark, twisted. Brad and by extension Amy to a lesser degree are terrible people. While Brad engineered it, Amy benefitted and probably knew more than appears to at face value.

Martyr2002Martyr200210 months ago

At least with this one you can’t force a reconciliation

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOd10 months ago

Unanswered questions would never be answered.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOd10 months ago

Truly a story of some completely mentally ill persons.

Written in a poor manner.

Too much potential lost in it.

And the ending.......

Well quite frankly it was pathetic.

LoneandlevelLoneandlevel11 months ago

I'll go with your ending.

secretsalsecretsal12 months ago

Heh, that ending literally jumped off a cliff. Cmon DG, don't sell that tripe (espeially after an enthusiastic 'Here's my ending!' leadup)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Bitch lived in dreamland and who needs friends like his. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your stories are getting ridiculous. Good bye! LM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 Stars as i did not like the ending . If My Ex had Jumped the cops would have thought I had pushed her off the high rise . I would have ended up in Jail as Bubba's Bitch . . Then Brad and Amy would have gotten all the money and the business . With A Loyal wife like her and Friends like Amy and Brad I do not need and enemies '

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fitting ending.

G

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She loved him so much that she fucked everything that moved. Only a worthless cuck would reconcile with a slut character like that. It's a nice plot touch that she was so distraught about not being able to have her cake and eat it too that she jumped.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story right up until she tracked Eric down in the Bahamas.

She told him everything she did but, no actual reason why. It also seemed like there might have been some time in to her history before they met. She tried hard to tell him about their past when they got serious but, ye wouldn't let her. Then she wanted to confess everything to him in the Bahamas but, didn't.

Her leaping off the balcony.

This feels like the season ending cliffhanger of a TV show but, we'll never get to find out the entire story.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 1 year ago
Gross

How can you write some great stories and then you pen this trash. It was just a mess trying to follow it and the stupidity of how and where it went. Then an unfinished horrible ending. She never loved her husband and it was obvious by her actions. Based on that she would have never ended her life but instead screwed her way to feeling better.

I would suggest all authors here writing stuff like this at least take a Freshman college course in Psychology. Your stories and characters will be much better and more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Stars on this one . Jim and Bob both deserved what they got . I was wondering how much Insurance he had on Zoea . I would make sure that Amy and Brad got as little as possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's still one bit of revenge outstanding.

It appears the real person who did Eric wrong was his friend and business partner.

In the next part he should get his revenge by taking the whole business from him and fuck the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great ending for a cheating slut but it's a pity he didn't kneecap both Jim & Bob before shooting them between the eyes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Truly a sad story.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A better ending has Eric throwing her off the balcony.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

Why in the world would he take her back? She screwed around on him at every turn. She just got carried away, right. She needed some serious help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Silly contrived story. Nothing very real, and I could never accept a story where a wife loves here husband enough to commit suicide, but would wantonly cheat on him. Moreover, how could she get away with it for so long? Story makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that was the perfect ending. bitch got what she derved. you cannot love your husband and claim you camt live with out him and yet have sex with multiple people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, let me see if I have this right. Zoea ( What kind of name is that anyway? ) is passionately in love with her husband, Eric, so much so that she can't contemplate living if he is no longer in her life. He is the only man for her and always will be. Now, how does she demonstrate her all consuming devotion to the man she so adores? Simple; she fucks around on him for no discernible reason and with no discernible degree of discrimination with multiple men and women including their 'best friends' and business partners, Brad and Amy, Then the four of them go on a cruise to the Bahamas at which two of her boyfriends also show up and she casually spreads her legs for them on a public beach while the two men alternate between fucking her and beating up her husband. Shocked beyond measure by her casual and profound betrayal, Eric forgoes the rest of the trip and leaves her, which renders her so distraught that she goes to extraordinary lengths to track him down before finally committing suicide when he refuses to take her back. Now for the challenge; is there anyone out there who can make this make sense? I sure as hell can't!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An above average story.

It is really strange to me that so many anonymous people can get so upset and vicious over a piece of free fiction. This story is imaginary. That is, it's just untrue, its not real it is just fiction.

I guess the writer must be doing something right for people to have such deep seated strong feelings about his story.

A R W

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on a Story I Liked . Sadly My ex and My so called friends kept her cheating from Me . I did offer to take them hunting with me . I had just gotten myself a sweet 3oo win mag with a 4 by 12 Nikon scope . After serving 2 years in the sandbox or hell as I called it . I was sighter for my best friend who used a 338 Lapua over there .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an absolute horseshit of a story. The whore got off scott free as well as the bastards. You kept pilling on shit but barelly took a spoon fool out. Unfortunately you seemed to take the spoonfull of shit and just shoved it down your throat because the ending reads like the freshly made shit after it was taken down the throat for a fresh digestion.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Here is my ending.

"Eric put a baseball bat and hat on once again, went out of the story, found his creator DG Hear, and in a moment of sanity started beating DG Hear with the bat. In particular he broke DG Hear arms and every finger just to make sure that DG Hear is not able to write any more bullshit."

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

I read page and a half and I lost it for reading any more bullshit. I skimmed the rest just to get the jist of it.

This guy, DG Hear, wrote 382 stories and 90% of that is pure garbage. Here is what he has done in this one:

Wife is a slut that fucks everything that moves, male and female. Husband finds it out on anniversary cruise, gets beat up by her lovers while she keeps on fucking them. Then he leaves the cruise, transfers his business to the slut (!), and ... of course, grabs a bottle ... and gun "considering" suicide(!)

Tell me how idiotic that is? This is what DG Hear wants to sell you as a "story".

Man, you need to stop writing, do something that is useful, like cleaning you toilet, as much bullshit you can produce I am sure there is something to clean.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Oooh, a dark ending, and now the coppers will likely blame hubby. Zoea fucks up again

inka2222inka2222almost 2 years ago

I liked the ending. Sad for him since her has to deal with psychological aftermath, but better than most alternatives.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

It always is just sex....pathetic.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

So be it. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well she was only another selfish woman without empathy for her husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bitch got what she deserved

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Was he the love of her life? I think she separated her sex life from her life with him. She could not live with herself with only one type of life. So, if the marriage will continue she will not be satisfied either. He made the right decision for himself.

What about his so called friends? I think she would have found another "health club" on her own. But the friends did have sex with her also and this is unforgivable.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

I hate the suicide ending...it ruined the story for me. Also the secret sex life that Zoea had was disappointing as I was hoping for a true, blue wife and a wonderful, happy marriage for once. Bummed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hated this turd. Why the fuck, given what he learns about her, would he give her the house, business and millions of dollars as a reward for being a cheating slut? I do like the ending but it would have been better without his tears. The bitch obviously never really cared about him.

And it would have been good to see Eric take his baseball bat to that backstabbing pair Brad and Amy. How fucking reprehensible were they?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She does all that AND frames him for her murder!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck her. She deserved death.

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayalmost 2 years ago

Suicide is always bad, but I can see her POV and why she has taken this solution. She forgot her suicide will affect Eric negatively for the rest of his life. So loving

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brad and Amy get off scott free? Because of that you get 2*

Your obviously pro assholes getting away which is why you've been givena 2*

Would have been a 1* but I'm feeling generous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is great but as good as it is, it also contains a lot of huge holes: the REAL relationship between the characters, the business motives of Amy and Brad, the underlying sex and money motives behind Zoea if Eric is so perfect, the best lover ever, the most loving and generous husband, etc. etc.

I am in complete agreement with the total and complete ending of the relationship between Eric and Zoea. There is no trust left and no repair ever possible of their past life. Zoea's decision to jump is the best: she is putting a permanent end to her own internal well-being and anxiety and she frees him of any and all questions on his part related to the "What if?" One issue though: Zoea has killed Eric's future trust in ANY and ALL women forever and at the same time his hope for a solid and loving family.

Amy and Brad should also get a severe revenge for their cover-up, their lies, their lack of openness, etc.

Easy 5*

BJ

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

Hi DGH,

a small question please?

I read while quickly reading your replies to the comments that you had proposed a sequel.

did you imagine it, did you start it, did you finish it?

As announced in my previous comment, I am very curious to know the many questions your story raises.

- Who is behind it? Amy, Brad, or both, or even Zoea.

- Why ?

- How? 'Or' What ?

I have a theory!

Amy is the main instigator. She is madly in love with Eric but cannot have him.

Otherwise, she imagines sharing it with 2 very close couples who can practice exchange and polyamory.

So she seduces Zoea, then manipulates Brad into helping her turn Zoea into a libertine.

She thus hopes to attract Eric to their trio and form a quartet.

Moreover, she says it herself:

"Amy told me she wasn't going to have sex with them. The only person to make love to her besides Brad was me. She did say she would let Eric have her but that day hasn't come yet."

cfd

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

wow to finish with the last story of your superb collection, I am perplexed.

I really hadn't seen the suicide blow coming.

My impressions are that suicide as always is the way out of the weak and cowardly.

she commits suicide because she does not want to suffer.

Really too funny.

She cannot be considered a loving wife.

In addition to her vows, she swore to him to remain faithful. she repeats to him that she is only his.

And behind that, it's not a mistake, it's not a small affair, no, it's years of cheating with a multitude of men and women.

Then, knowing perfectly well that she betrayed him and hurt him enormously, she still finds a way to surely destroy him by trying to make him responsible for her suicide.

At this level, the guy is surely destroyed for life.

It's a shame you didn't continue the story to find out if Brad and Amy were the instigators.

At least Amy is even surely the instigator or failing that the accomplice.

She played on her friendship with Zoea to initiate lesbian relationships and then threesomes with her husband.

Likewise, I would have liked to know after such a situation, a man can return to a life as close to the normality of his former life. (revenge, advice, therapy, hypnosis, .......)

Because the guy has really lost everything: love, trust, loyalty, friendship, respect, future family...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story but Brad and Amy don't suffer: they should! Soda didn't love him at all - just his money.

jrphdojrphdoabout 2 years ago

Good story but don't care for the ending although he was right to dump her. His back stabbing "friend" Brad made out like a bandit. Something should have happened to him.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Now the cops are going to be eyeing him for murder. Thanks a lot bitch

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 2 years ago

Good ending. He gets rid of the slut and keeps all the assets. 5/5

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

Good, cheating slut did the honorable thing at the end.

MightyheartMightyheartabout 2 years ago

Superb twist in the tail

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Different and Dark. It held my interest till the end. 4

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdabout 2 years ago

After Reading all your stories DG you are a Pussy.

Death . Death. Death

Can't handle the emotional turmoil good enough.

Kill the character.

Such a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Until the very end, I was thinking he should have kept the bat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, loved it, especially the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least he keeps the money. Heck of a money shot at the end.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 2 years ago

Would have liked it if his false friends and club of cheaters found out how they destroyed a marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and a great ending.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

The ending. All I can see is Wiley E. Coyote. The fall into the canyon, the tiny road or river, and there he goes, spread-eagle, the whistling, falling noise... pyyyooooooooooooooooooooo..... pft.

.

Crazy ending. I still don't see why he didn't call the authorities to report the assault on the beach. Those islands love to lock up criminals from the cruise ships. It pumps a lot of money into the local.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have no clue what the yuck u smoke when u write this….

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 2 years ago

Good, one less cheating whore. Now I hope he goes after Brad and really fucks him up good!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect ending, melodramatic, but perfect. If it were GA or Cagivagurl, Eric would have taken her back on the condition that she brings her lovers' creampies home for him to eat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

11 days later I walked into Brads office. It had dawned on me that he had set this up with several layers of plotting so he would be the sole owner of the club without having to buy me out. He would have Amy, Zoea, and all the money. He smiled when he saw me and bid me to sit down. Perhaps he was going to gloat. His expression changed as I pulled the Luger out of my coat pocket. The first two bullets took out his kneecaps. I emptied the magazine, shooting him in non-fatal areas, wrists, elbows, ankles, thumbs. It felt like I was in heaven as he tried to get away, but he was now completely without mobility. The shots by his ears deafened him. Striking his face repeatedly with the guns butt handle left his face unrecognizable. He would never be able to get out of bed again for the rest of his life. I truly wished him a very long life. The next morning found me in Brazil, millions in my offshore bank accounts and a new name. Zoea had shit all over me thru Brads manipulations but she didn't deserve to die. He did deserve to but would be unable to. True justice was served.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story. Surprise ending. I have read enjoyed every single story that you have written and posted hear, I think that you are a excellent writer and good luck in the future. If you ever write professionally I would like to know.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

What happened after to Eric, Brad, Amy and the other clowns? You need 1 last chapter for closure. 3/5 stars for now..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brads are always bad news in this writers storylines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here's my ending:

DG Hear, jump off that Literotica writers' Cliff and stay mum for the next decade. Your stories are value-less, don't you get it? Waiting for trashy readers such as us to give you fuel for (alternate) conclusions' fodder, what kind of a degenerate author are you?

Every story of yours is faulty, your characters, even your best and worst ones are faulty. No, they're not human, that's excusable. They're just stupidly characterized.

For instance, Zoea here. She claims she'll only love and be with Eric, and then proceeds to fuck others. Her words and intent say one thing, her follow-up actions say another. For Christ's sake, man, stop this irresponsible unstable characterization-traits puppeteering with your characters!

TechumsahTechumsahover 2 years ago

Did someone do an alternate ending somewhere. Little dark here.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 2 years ago

One messed up woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unfinished. Other people need to be accounted for. Perhaps another chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...