All Comments on 'Zoea: My Wife'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 480 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Almost there....

It was a good story, not up to your better ones but good. It was like most of your stories well written and edited, but it lacked emotion. I just could not get into the characters and the situation was not only unbelievable but cliche. Then, and this may be my pet peeve, you did not end it.

It is your story, please write your own endings. This has become all too common and it simply appears like the author is avoiding the really hard part in any story the ending and the comments that come after.

Michael

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well

the first thing I would do is to chew my own ass out for throwing away the gun.

What kind of an ass wipe would have any question about what to do

z00timez00timeover 17 years ago
Once upon a time......

.....ok readers, you write the ending to this comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what decision?

she is a cheat and a liar. how can the husband even think of ever take her back? clearly, she is likes sex, ALOT. and really doesnt matter who (and maybe what). she cant change. she didnt even help her husband because she would rather be fucked.

so the husband should just fuck her, then throw her out of his room and tell her to get lost.

if there's another chapter, you should have Eric sue Brad and Amy for all their worth. afterall, the best revenge you do to a wealthy person is to take all their money away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Close The Door On Her

She is a liar and a cheat who can not be trusted. She can never be trusted. She seems to have a cheating sex addiction. I am not a fan of untrustworthy wives or husbands who cheat on their spouse. I am not a fan of whimps either male or female. He thank god is not a whimp and did what needed to be done so far and should continue to be strong. He can never trust her. He can not trust his partner and is best rid of them both. He needs to start over some place without them with a clean slate and build his life and business activities from there. He can be sucessfull in both as he is a good man. He needs to forget the past and put it behind him no matter how hard it is to do. His wife and partner are nothing but trouble.

I look forward to a follow up chapter or chapters. You write fun stories.

Roger

phoenix764phoenix764over 17 years ago
Needs an Endding

DG, I'm surprised you didn't finish the endding. That isn't like you. My opinion is that he should divorce her, and give her as little as possible ( summon the health club members, and get their testimony as to activities). He of course should break all ties with Brad and Amy, and sue them for everything. I'm surprised he didn't hit those 2 guys in the balls several times with the bat. It would be nice to see how bad their injuries were (broken backs, legs, shoulders, crushed genitals,...). It would be nice for him to move, and start over again. Maybe Zoea will committ suicide, or possibly go into counselling for sex addiction. Too many loose ends here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
DG does it again!

Contraversy will abound on this one. She is a horrible cheater but, at the end she tells him everything. Does anyone deserve second chances? What if you really love them? Damn, I'd say drop her like a hot potato but now she shows up at his door asking for a second chance Thousands of miles away. I'd have to say if I loved her likeEric says he did, I would probably take her back but any other indiscretion, out the door she goes. Would he be happy without her? I don't think so.

As always DG a good read.

An avid fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I guess forsaking all others must not mean

what I thought it did. Zoea understood it to mean "for my sake, I think I'll do all others." If what the dear lady wanted was no strings attached sex, why get married?

I am forced to chuckle when Zoea proclaims her undying love for Eric the clueless, many times over cuckold (at least four men and two women). If this is love, then dog food is made of t-bone steaks. My advice to Eric is take the money and run like hell because this piece of ass isn't worth the time or trouble. It's bad enough listening to the constant drone of "I'm sorry. I love you. Please oh please forgive me for my egregious and ongoing lies and slutty behavior. I promise I won't ever do it again." but the risk of AIDS or STDs is an unacceptable risk. It's probably safer disarming IEDs in Iraq than having sex with this woman even if he were so inclined.

DG, good story. Keep 'em coming.

DG HearDG Hearover 17 years agoAuthor
DG Hear!

My editors told me I was asking for trouble on this one. Take it as a story. In real life would you dump her for life? That's a good question.

If I said keep her and work it out, I would have all this hate mail saying what a wimp he is.

If I said drop her, I would be seen as a person who really didn't love her in the first place.

So why not let the readers decide what they would do. You can argue with each other.

They both lead pretty wild lives and he wanted to show her off. Isn't that kind of asking for trouble.

Anyway, thank you for reading and commenting on my story.

DG Hear

louguy35louguy35over 17 years ago
Same Old Nonsense Again!

Authors cannot write an ending. It is becoming so intolerable that I am tempted to just stop reading Lit.com altogether. I have already cut way back on my interest and I am not sure if I really care anymore.

I have said it before, but let me repeat: Way too many Lit.com authors either do not have the creative ability to write an ending; or are too lazy to write an ending; or do not have the guts to write an ending (for fear someone will critize it); or just do not have enough respect for their readers to complete the story.

It is the author's story to finish, not the reader. If we have to finish the story, why bother reading it in the first place? As "Zootime" stated, complete this story:

"Once upon a time..." Now "Dear reader"...

Blue88Blue88over 17 years ago
Nice job

Interesting story, well told. Not crazy about the...... ending? C'mon DG, it's your story, develop your conclusion.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 17 years ago
Whats the controversy?

Not much to debate as far as I can see. Weird place to end it and not really cute or thought provoking from what I can see. Even if you do like this sort of thing, you made the wife bad enough that there is no wiggle room as far as reconciliation goes. If you wanted a cutesy story with a non-ending, you should have at least made things a bit grey in the end.

- made the husband less doting and infatuated with wife. If you hadnt spent so much time describing how much he loved her and how they had talked about extra-marital sex, there might have been some room for him to make a different choice.

- made the husband a little less attentive. i.e. he loved her but sorta took her for granted and focused on work. Again, this would have given him some room to work.

- made her extra-marital sex and lying a little less over-the-top. Orgies and group sex over a long period of time is just too much for a guy who was in love with her to forgive.

As the story stands now, you just stopped with no good reason. That you spent so much time describing how in love with her he was takes away any choice he might have had. Loving someone doesnt mean you stick around even after its shown that they never felt as deeply about you, it just means you get hurt worse when they fuck you over.

Seems to me that you put all the hurt/paid/betrayal into the story, left no room for alternate endings or choices to forgive on his part, and then just stopped writing without the payoff. No him getting on with his life. No husband finding someone who loved him back. No wife realizing too late what she lost. No getting revenge on best friend/partner (not a big fan of shifting blame from wife and this still doesnt but if anyone ever deserved to get fucked over in a story, its his good 'friend' and business partners and his wife - you could at least have put a way for him to take the whole business and leave them broke. Instead they are rewarded when he gives his ex and them millions of dollars).

Not much controversy from what I can see though. Bad is bad and this story doesnt leave a lot of room for debate as far as I can see.

Thanks for writing though. I guess it did accomplish something since it pissed me off so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
As if there's a decision to be made?

The author says:

"If I said drop her, I would be seen as a person who really didn't love her in the first place."

Not so. You really need to run your story by some people before you publish it because you're way off base. You left no wiggle room whatsoever for a reconciliation. Come on, the guy would have to be seriously mental to stay with her. You didn't even make it close. I would be surprised if there's a single reader who says stay with her.

And DG Hear, please, finish your own story! This cutesy let the reader decide thing is ridiculous. If you don't like the arguing that sometimes ensues when an ending is controversial, then don't allow comments and/or voting, but don't chicken out by passing the buck to the reader to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
???

If I was Eric I guess I would have written the damn ending myself!! NOTHING sucks more than a story that you read that has NO FUCKING ENDING!!! If you can't end it don't write it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stand by his beliefs

She knew his stance on her having sex with another person. It would be a great disservice for his character to take her back after what he found out about all her activities. I do believe a one time indiscretion could be overcome, but she was spreading herself freely for years and lying to him each time they talked about the possibility of straying. That's not love and marriage. The trust is broken irrevocably. Most husbands love to show off their wives and in a marriage built on trust there should be no problem doing this as spouses who truly love one another have no fear of straying. Temptations abound throughout life. It is a choice to dishonor the marriage vows and to reap the consequences. Anyone can move on from a failed and broken relationship and be happy (if a bit more jaded). As for the friends and business partner, ruin them if he can. They are no friends of his. He was betrayed on all fronts and I can't see how he wouldn't want a bit of revenge on those who he should have been able to trust the most. Please though, finish this as you the author see fit. It is your story to tell.

daytonanudistdaytonanudistover 17 years ago
You have to be kidding???

Your a hell of a writer, lov most of your stories. This one is a no brainer... Tell her to eat shit and die.!!! Just a cheating, lieing, whore kjaskbfljkbpfqebvnuiwrqtngvpwitrnugp vbjk bitch. I hope he has some back bone left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
????????????

I voted for this story and gave you a 50 because you posted it without an ending. If you were to leave it to me, I would not have let the cheating slut of a wife in unless she signed divorce papers then and there. He must be a fool for giving all of his wealth to a slut of a wife. Brad as turned out not to be his friend and Amy in another lying carpet muncher.

The only reason the slut of a wife wants to tell him about all of her cheating and get back with him is because she got caught. If she hadn't, whe would have kept going back to Chicago and fucking dicks and eating pussies and have her eaten for the rest of her life. Amy said that it was a matter of time before she was able to seduce Eric and then they would be all one fucking family. Give me a break.

Right now, he cannot trust his slut of a wife no matter what she says or does. The best thing he can do is have her put out of his and her memorys. As for Brad and Amy, have a contract put out on them. They should deserve a just reward for Brad fucking Zoea and and Amy eating and getting eaten by Zoea. Then he should just sit back with his 25% of the business and have a good old time.

Zoea thinks that she can get her way with sex and every man and woman will bow down to her. Her last remark was something about going to bed and getting this over with. Eric, don't go to bed and Fuck Her. Now telling what she might have and you do not want to die a painful death. The best thing you can do is make her leave and then leave and go somewhere else. If she follows, have her put in the hospital where she can't follow and follow this up with her mysterious death.

I am not a woman hater, but she really did him wrong. At least he got back at the two insurance salesmen, expect he did not hit them in the balls a few times. I would have done that so they would not have been able to father anymore children in the future and they might have died.

Way to go Eric, but Don't Let Zoez Get To You. Remember, once a Cheat, always a Cheat and she takes the championship as a Cheater. Can you ever trust her again, I don't think so, so why put yourself in that position again.

DG, I am surprised the Lady Cibelle would edit a story with such a false ending. I have sent things to her before and she has done a very good job for me and suggested I end my story, one way or the other. I guess you did not take her suggestion, which is you choice, but you are leaving yourself wide open for a ration of comments and not all of them will be as nice as mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Divorce the bitch

She is justa whore, restart the divorce but give her nothing also distroy brad's business leave all those that betraied him destroyed

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 17 years ago
with endings like this..........

i'm starting to appreciate Just Plain Bob more and more. he's the master of lousy endings to his stories. but at least he's honest about it, he lets everyone know that he doesn't give a crap what we think about it. your justification for doing this doesn't cut it. if the comments your getting are starting to bother you,turn off the comments section.

while i don't think this is your best story,it was good, until the end.i've always enjoyed your stories.hopefully this choice of ending is a one time thing.maybe i won't like your ending to a story but i'd rather it be yours.

regards,

don

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
no problem

tell the silly bitch to go back to her life style ....i had enough money that i would now live her life also ...i would fuck who i wanted when i wanted where ever possible ....and if she showed up in my bed every now and then ok ... but just split everything with her and go havefun man ....if yo uwant kids hire a woman to have it ...yo ucould have many kids by many different women even ...money will buy a lot have fun use it

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
DG

I am surprised at you,in your heart you know the answer.DUMP the cheating slut and her friends.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
Not a DG story ending

We all know she doesn’t think of love in the norm for most people. She doesn’t know or care why she did all the sexual escapades, but wants what she wants and right now it’s get her husband back and then what ever comes next comes next.

Most men would give it a trial but the trust is shaken to a level only time will tell. Most times the unfettered love is never the same again. Only time would tell if they even care to fix the damage or just trudge on in some manner.

No resolution given as so many authors I respect are letting us commenters get to them. I hope I can disagree with an author’s story with some reasoning and not totally offend them.

DG is a very good author and I will always read his stories. I just wish he would end things his way and not copout because he is tired of us commenters not agreeing all the time. Normally it’s only romance category stories that will get a complete consensus of approval. That said, people even bitch it was too mushy not erotic, unbelievable or done before.

Thank you for the entertainment

PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bravo...

Once again you spun another wonderful tale. I agree with some of the others who would like to have a resolution but quality of writing, development of characters, and concise dialogue makes for great reading. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bullshit "ending"

"If I said keep her and work it out, I would have all this hate mail saying what a wimp he is.

If I said drop her, I would be seen as a person who really didn't love her in the first place.

So why not let the readers decide what they would do. You can argue with each other."

Bullshit. Right or wrong, it is the place of the writer to pick an ending, not the readers. No matter how loudly some my complain or wildly agree, the writer must use the ending s/he wants, and THEN let readers debate.

SatansCandySatansCandyover 17 years ago
DG this comes from my

heart. At one time your stories were thoughtful and wonderful, full of love and lust, drama and pathos. Now you are churning them out so fast that you aren't putting anything into them, such as the case with the ending to this story. You seem to be more into quantity than quality now. It used to be that I would open your story before opening anyone elses, now I wait to see what the reviews say before I go and read it.

I'm sorry, but I think you need to go back to being more into the story than into just pumping out the work.

A troubled fan.

leapyearguyleapyearguyover 17 years ago
I'll Help out

For all of you that have a hard time with the ending.

Ending #1. "Get out, bitch!"

Ending #2. "I love you, suck my dick, bitch!"

There that was easy, it's a multiple choice ending. DG I liked the story. I guess that if you have just a little imagination the story doesn't need the last 3 to 7 words. Thanx DG

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Three words Throw her out. She's a whore

A man whop has his money and life style can get a woman who will dedicate her life to him and him alone. The wife he has now is nothing but a slut whore. Once a whore awlays a whore. let her go home and fuck who ever she wants. Dump her cunt ass in the streets of one of the islands and let the pimps make her a whore some where in South America.

cloacascloacasover 17 years ago
Better if fewer complications

You layer the deceit on so thickly: she's been fucking his friends; they've been lying to him too; she's been fucking strangers; she's been literally whoring herself. Too much. In that situation, the guy's generosity is what makes no sense. He should have sued his "friends".

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting

Write your own conclusion! The only changes I would make is when the husband used the bat on the two assholes. After disabling them, he should have concentrated on their genital regions rendering them permanently unusable for sexual purposes. He also should have reported the health/sex club to the police as a whore house.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i'm one of your loyal fans

you wrote a good story,but the plot was sorry.eric was a sucker the whole story.what kinder of man let two dogs loose on his wife at a beach.this guy was blinded by love and he got dumber and dumber.he catch her fucking two guy and he such a good guy he give her all he can.did you think this out before you wrote this.he punish the guys how about brad and his wife.if you finish this whatever you want to call this writing,take care of brad,amy and zoea.after finding out all deceit and betrayal,how can you trust her again.you're a common sense writer,why change now.he needs to go back and sale everything,get his cash and disappear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Zoea: My Ex-wife should be the title of the story

Dump the bitch and get out of the partnership--he doesn't need any of those lousy dishonest people around. Have the business's accounts audited first, though. His partner has probably been skimming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
She has to go

She has to go noone in their right mind could trust her again. Also the former partner needs to get his. Sell his share of the business to an competor

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Since you asked

You have a wife who and has been regularly unfaithful and never showed any desire to quit screwing the world. If he was stupid enough to take her back, ther would need to be complete medical exams and a firm understanding that anything, even shaking hands too long would be grounds for divorce.

He did not start his wife into her lifestyle, but his desires to show her off to friends, strangers, anybody, and everybody leave him wit some (about 5% of guilt in the matter.

She wanted to screw around on him with friends and strangers with nothing showing her was sorry for it or that she would quit doing it. No I would not take her back, she will not (can not?) change and would only hurt himself. He better look out for himself, because she is only interested in herself and in reaquiring a solid steady home to come back to after she fucks the world. He would be better off with the little whore in hte nude sex club that he gave $500 to, to get a man with his money and charm she would be happy to quit the life.

Hey guys the stories are fantasies written for the public (unless you want to drop DG a check) they are not real; if you can do better start writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I vote for Zoea 2

I do think that there would be no trust with him and any of the people in his life, especially Zoea. Each one screwed him. Other than to get revenge I do not think they would be together. I do think he would work to get revenge, both financial and emotional. DG you are a good writer, and one I read all the time, please finish this.

rlg99rlg99over 17 years ago
Not Bad

Loved the story,I'm not a strictly divorce the cheating spouse person, that would depend on how bad it was and what the situation was but she slept with other people multiple times and left no room for them to get back together.

Keep writing Bob

DG HearDG Hearover 17 years agoAuthor
DG HEAR!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!

My editor LadyCibelle said I needed to finish this story with an ending. So I wrote you one. I have to post it here or it will take a week to get it posted. So You want an ending???? Here it is.

Zoea, my wife

Okay here's an ending.

"Zoea, I loved you with every part of my being. It was always me and you and no-one else. I wanted us to be that way forever. Instead you cheated on me time and time again. I can live with you. I could never trust you again. Please leave now before I harm you. I never want to see you again."

She started crying, as she walked over to the balcony that over looked the city. We were up high on the twenty third floor. She turned and looked at me with tears running down her face.

"Eric, I'm so sorry, I really do love you and can't live knowing I'll never see you again. I know I hurt you, but I can't take it back. Please forgive me," she said as she climbed up on the rail and jumped before I could get to her.

I looked down at her splattered body and cried.

Thank You for reading my stories

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love is like grief

Love is like grief, you can get over it and get on with your life. Only a true wimp would tolerate, accept, and forgive this level of dis-honesty, and betrayal of trust from his friends AND his wife.

DREMANDREMANover 17 years ago
How bad is it...

...when you have to ask what a betrayed husband should do about his lying, cheating, whoring slut of a wife? She was whoring around with multiple partners as a choice, not by mistake. Dump the bitch and walk away. What he was in love with is now proven to be a figment of his imagination ... she never truly loved him, as she claimed, and she was not his exclusively, as she claimed. Were I him, I'd shove the Chinese food in her face and shove her out the door, and I wouldn't give her a damned thing in the settlement.

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIover 17 years ago
I'm With "SatansCandy"

DGHear, I thought, used to produce good quality stories. This time he even has to attempt to tell us the story is EMOTIONAL!

Imagine that! Whether or not a story has "emotions" is not for an author to tell! It is for the reader to tell! Psychologically trying to tell a reader before he/she reads it is silly; deep down even the author knows it is not that "emotional."

The story is about a very immature man and a very dumb woman. Both have some ideals of what love and commitment is. He's willing to stick to it; she's not.

But, wait!, HE SAYS she says she also wanted the same thing he wants!, except she just never to to GETTING RID of her previous lovers, from Brad (the husband's supposed "best friend" to all kinds of men at her nude club place).

But, wait further!

"The reason I never could tell you and I knew I had to somehow, somewhere, sometime --- is that I've been fucking them for so long, so many of them, they knew they had me in a bind, y'know,,, They knew I was now married to a faithful, loving, monogomous man,,, and if I stopped having sex with them, they was gonna tell you, my dear beloved husband,,, and you would have divorced me. I could not live without you or you love.

"So, yes, through blackmailing, implicit and explicit, I UNHAPPILY continued having sex with them. But sometimes they used me roughly; and although I love sex, even with them, ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT IS MY LOVE FOR YOU, even during those sex sessions I do with men and women, in and out of the club.

"But, my life and beloved Eric, I can not live without you! Please, come back to me. I know you have wanted to try it with Amy. I got plenty of beautiful women friends at the Club, too! Of course, if you don't want that, and you don't want me to have sex with others any more, then I will stop it all together. I'd rather do that than lose you, NO MATTER HOW MUCH I ENJOY SEX WITH STRANGERS and friends and associates like Brad and Amy!

"I swear to you, Eric, my true and only love! I will stop having sex with others, if you want me to!"

Croc tears gushing down her cheeks of course. Bigger tears are gushing down his, too.

He turns to his audience and says,

"Well, folks, what do you think? What do I do? What do I do? It's so heart-wrenching! She's my love, and despite the fact that she's been fucking dozens of men, before, during, and after our marriage --- okay, she said she's swear she's not touched any one after I was beaten half to death by her giggling lovers at the beach where I found them fucking like dogs --- but, gosh, I BELIEVE MY BELOVED ZOEA!

"Tell me what to do, folks. I'm pleading with you! I know in my heart, I can forgive her. I trust her now. I know she's telling me the whole truth, from my invesgtiations, which were unknown to her. She told me every thing just now! Gosh, I love this woman so much, it hurts to be away from her,,, even when all I want to think about his her fucking and sucking dozens of men behind my back.

"I know she will never do it again, as she says! She says once she married me the only thing stopping her from quitting all that good sex she enjoyed so much was that if I knew, I'd divorce her. And she didn't want to be divorce, so in a way, beyond her control, she's trapped in that life style: couldn't get out and couldn't ask me, her beloved husband, to join in either, because she knew I won't likely approve of it,,, especially the lying to me, the constant sex with friends, colleagues, and Club members wihtout my knowledge all these years!!

"Gosh, what to do? I can't get rid of those aweful pictures of her fucking that man at the beach ((((it's more than one man fucking her; but he says only "that man"; Amy says it's a "rape"!!!!))) I can't forgive her and I believe she WILL CHANGE to be someone I can trust again. But what do I do, audience??? Help!"

Dear Good Author DGHear ----- seriously, do you believe this is a serious or "emotional" story? It's a little pseudo melodrama so simplistic, so silly, it merits not a whole lot!

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIover 17 years ago
damn!

was the impromptu "ending" really you, dear DGHear?!

and i just wasted writing a treatise down here! lol

you are, truly, a funny, silly author ---- if that's really you, down here!, i gotta give it to you!

now, the guy's gonna go into an extraordinarily long extended Freudian psychoanalizing series of sessions over the next 25 years,,,, coming to terms with how HE killed the only beloved woman of his life!!!!

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 17 years ago
Author please delete your last post

and reconsider finishing the story or just leave it as is if you are convinced that there is some merit to having it so open ended other than annoying your readership.

Trying to imply that readers only want to see her suffer and die and thats why you are getting critisism, is a dis-service to your readers and yourself (if you actually want honest feedback that is). Non-endings are not cute no matter which way you slice it. A ending where he suddenly decided that he wanted to suck other guys cum out of her would have been better than this.

If you were dead set on making the story open-ended, you shouldnt have dug her hole nearly so deep. By leaving only one reasonable outcome, you make it seem like you just got bored and decided not to finish, rather than that you were trying to give us something to think about.

I really dont agree with the implication that readers are only pissed because you didnt make the wife suffer enough. Its the least of the reasons why the story wasnt very good. If you had writen your feedback ending into the story, it would have been almost as bad though. Who would believe that a woman who engaged in group sex and serial infidelity for her whole marriage, all the while knowing exactly where her husband stood on the issue, would actually care enough about getting dumped to throw herself off a building?

Finish the story or dont. You're the author so its up to you. Dont try to blame the readers for not liking the story fragment you posted here though. Most arent attacking you and most are careful to distinguish between not liking the story and not appreciating the time and effort you put in to keeping us entertained (with no reward other than shit and abuse it probably seems).

I think you should move on without taking it so personally. Whether you continue the story or leave it as is, you still have to admit that this one wasnt one of your best. Even if it does make perfect sense to you and we are just not 'getting it', it still means the story failed since most people seem to agree that there was little reason/benefit to ending here. Maybe Im just too dumb to understand the nuances but you have to take your reader's ability into account when you write, dont you?

Thanks again for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Its sad to see that the comments are getting to DG

DG,

I'll admit that usually I'm not totally happy with your endings. You are definitely a romantic at heart and would like to believe that a woman who says she'll never cheat again can actually keep that promise, so most of your stories have reconciliations.

Sadly, there is a sizable body of readers on this site that are hostile to "cheating wives" they want the wife to be branded in the face with a bunch of huge "A" for adulteress and then throw naked into a men's jail exercise yard. and they often are abusive when they see a story that doesn't fit this pattern.

Now, that said. You wrote and interesting story that has a lot of emotion, but also has flaws that make it not your best.

First - Eric's talk shows a man who never really is defined as more than just "intelligent investor". We don't get to see much about his moral standards, although he does say that he expects Zoea to always be loyal, and that he thought she was.

Second - You have Zoea lying to Eric time and again about being loyal, without a slip. Its not until she makes the obvious mistake of sunbathing nude after running into Jim and Bob that everything comes out, yet you say that Zoea is rather smart. This makes her another "dumb slut wife" in a lot of definitions. I can't imagine her not thinking about the high risk of getting caught, especially if it wasn't her first cruise. Also why go to a nude beach when she has the at least somewhat protected nude floor on the ship. The beach would leave her vulnerable to exactly what happened.

Then you have Eric beat up Jim and Bob AFTER he knew about all the other cheating that Zoea was doing (except her sleeping with Amy and Brad.) I can see it as revenge for them beating him up, but I'm not sure why he'd have bothered unless he's very unforgiving, in which case, he alsmot definitely wouldn't take Zoea back.

And Zoea finding Eric was a bit of a laugh. I'll admit that the Bahamans aren't the biggest place, but try to find a single person in any major city in the US, even if you knew they were staying in a hotel. Finding someone in the Bahamas in 3 days is an incredible feat worthy of a top police or FBI detective. And with her other actions, just doesn't fit. Zoea comes across as perhaps very book smart and good in an office, but lacking in any "street" smarts.

DG, your writing is almost always very good. You have an interesting of the emotional impact of cheating, but sometimes you get too tied up in making everyone stay together and happy, and I think you've run into a trap where the commenters strongly voice displeasure with that storyline has finally gottne to you. Take a break, write something romantic without a cheating spouse, maybe try a mystery or something, but don't quit because of teh comments. Look at what's said and look for the ones talking about style or something of substance and ignore those that merely don't like the plot because you wanted the "happy' ending.

Mr. Long Reviewer (back after a break. ;) )

The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengerover 17 years ago
Too bad,

I can't say I am a big fan of the endings, either one(the one in the story or the one listed below). Nor do I agree with previous poster who criticized the husband for standing up for himself for killing the only love of his life. Who are these people who are so willing to accept the cheating spouses back? I am not talking about a one time casual thing, either. What Zoea did was have an open marriage and forgot to tell her husband about it. A pretty big decision to be made unilaterally. I, for one, would like to be included in that decision in my own marriage. The entire marriage was a sham. She never revealed her true self, therefore the marriage was invalid. Does she deserve to die, no. To stay married, no. There is no happy ending to this story. How can you reconcile with someone so adept at lying? Would he EVER trust her again? Don't think so.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 17 years ago
Great, but....

Great writing, mostly. But you wimped out, not your usual postion, when you asked your readers how it should end. As you had set up the characters, there was no choice but for him to kick her out. She had been living a deceitful life for years, apparently without a hint to her husband. That was an established personality. We could never expect her to turn it off, just like a light switch. If he took her back, he should expect her to continue that cheating life. The author established the characters' persdonalities, now he must live with them.

I've read hundreds of cheating wife stories and have never once seen an author attempt to describe exactly what "love" is. Many of the cheating wives (in the stories) say to their husbands something like, "But I truly love only you." And many times the husbands say that in spite of the wife's cheating, they still love them as well. It is getting to be so trite. Once, please, let an author take on the challange of describing exactly what "love" is and how it is so powerful that a husband will let his wife bed down with a hundred other guys, without his knowledge at the time, then take her back into their "marriage" because he "loves" her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OK

I think DG, u can give a sequel to this story. If u are giving a happy ending then I think it would take a herculean effort to create the plot for that.

As I see it now Zoea is in a deep hole, something from which no ordinary writer can pull her out.

But yeah, if someone writes a sequel, I would love to see the direction it takes.

And please no more of those with jumping from the buildings and suicides. Thats escapism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Personally...

I would've thrown her out. I'm sorry. you don't treat a guy like that you supposedly love. I really see no happy ending for those two, except for maybe Eric getting on with his life and finding someone who'll be faithful and true to him.

I definitely enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
End of a sweet life.

I really cannot see reconciliation. Zoea fucked around deliberately, planning her pleasures, lied continuosly & made Eric a humiliated cuckold. He not only lost his dream wife but also his business partner, his friends, his lifestyle.It is the end of a sweet life. I cannot see how the scars will ever heal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I always enjoy your stories

You make it easy to imagine myself as a character in your stories. They are always interesting. I really enjoyed this story, and believe you have paused in an appropriate point.

My mood is “vindictive” at the moment, so I would like to see Eric deceive his wife, as well as his apparently manipulative partner. The revenge on the partner should be the "scorched earth" variety - loss of wife and kids, business, reputation, and health, if possible. We all could be manipulated, but Zoea must be very weak willed to allow the duplicitous life to exist. Let ‘em have it, DG, but make Brad’s greed the path to his downfall.

Thanks again DGHear.

inj

azraelgrazraelgrover 17 years ago
We need a sequel

This one needs a sequel desperately. In my honest opinion this whole situation merits only one king of responce from the poor suckered husband...

BURN THEM ALL. LEAVE NOTHING STANDING. SCHORCHED EARTH.

That kind of responce. He's a strong guy and he's hurt a LOT. He should let the lying bastards think he's forgiven them and take his time with his revenge. Let them cool down, think they're safe and then when when everything seems fine hit them so hard they think the sky is falling down on their heads.

They all betrayed him. His friends' friendship is a lie. His wife's "love" is a lie and always was. His whole marriage was and is a lie. This relationship has no future and reconciliation would be alien both to the husband as portrayed here and to any person with a minimum of pride and self respect. This calls for vengeance, old testament style.

But it should be slow and cold and complete from the beginning to the end. He should make them all pay and he should make them all see how easy it is for great love to turn into burning hate. No prisoners, no mercy. Vengeance is sometimes the only true answer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not worthy of your reputation

You had a great story going DG, too bad you were not into it. Needed more character development in the begining. I think you gave up on the story about the middle of it, what is the purpose of telling Zoea's story as it only rehashed what we knew anyways. It did nothing to further the story and is just a filler untill you could come up with really lame ending. Definitly not one of your better efforts.

H20waderH20waderover 17 years ago
My dear DG

i have written stories not as good but with the same idea.

Let's Give 'em something to talk about.

and that was a damn good one. I loved it.

i knew before the ending where you were headed. hang 'em out AND WATCH THE WIND BLOW.

great job. 100 + comments i hope and pray

i am The H20wader

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What?

DG Hear:

If I said keep her and work it out, I would have all this hate mail saying what a wimp he is. If I said drop her, I would be seen as a person who really didn't love her in the first place. So why not let the readers decide what they would do. You can argue with each other.

They both lead pretty wild lives and he wanted to show her off. Isn't that kind of asking for trouble.

Positive Comments: Excellent well written story

Negative Comments: Author's cop out on ending (you could

written two stories with two different

endings)

Now comments on the story:

Eric has been living a lie aided and supported by his wife and best friends. On one hand, Brad seems to have set up Zoea with the health club but she make the decision to be a slut. By the way why did Brad alert Bob and Jim to join them on that cruise? Brad had to know there would be trouble with those two on the ship. Perhaps he wanted to cause her secret sex life to be exposed to Eric (then he and Amy can have a four-way with them).

If she had flirted and hit on other men with Eric's approval I could buy your comment about asking for trouble. I mean do women who wear enticing clothes ask to be raped?

I just do not understand how this "it's just sex" work for Eric knowing how important fidelity was central to their relationship. She has fucked everybody. Why couldn't she just stayed single and tell Eric that she loved sex too much to be exclusively his woman? If they could not live without the other then he would have to accept her choice.

The truth is that he was doing fine before he met her so there is no reason why they can not go their separate ways.

As to my vote for the ending if Eric is true to his belief as you wrote him then it is goodbye Zoea. If he truly can not live without her then he accepts an open marriage with Zoea. In any case, he better audit his books because with Brad as a partner no doubt some of his money is missing.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well, DG ...

You said it would be controversial ... but I don't think you imagined anything like this!

The writing was you usual great stuff - definitely deserving of a better score than this.

The plot was good but there have been enough writers roasted for unfinished stories that a better approach would have been either to end it or to specifically offer a challenge to other writers to write an ending, like H20wader did with "What Now?"

Personally, I don't see any hope - not necessarily because of the sex (that was bad enough!) but because of the lies. Her whole life was a lie! Amy should be the prime target for any revenge: it takes two to tango! Their affair led to everything else. Certainly both Amy and Brad lied to him repetatively.

His mistake: to head for the Bahamas. A better approach would be to feint towards the Bahamas and go the one of the remote Axores islands for a year or so to decompress. Damn! That sounds like a story!

Personally, I'd give this about a 4.65 score (compared to the great mass of "Loving Wives" stories. I've never understood why readers downgrade a story to something like 25% for a (relatively) minor transgression.

Please keep up the good work.

Regards, DJ

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
Well, there really nothing left to say I guess

Most of the folks here have covered it mostly.

The only problem I had with the story is the ending you posted here in the comments section. But I have to say "The Erotic Avenger" and "The Navigator" really hit most of my comments on the head.

I believe you were trying to tell a story of really deep pain between two people, but the only person that really got the primary shaft in your story was Eric the husband. Sure Zoea and their friends were hurt he wanted to no longer be part of their lives, but he was the only innocent party in your story. I mean truely innocent. Everyone was aware of the full extent of his wife's cheating, including the guys who beat him up for their piece. I mean how would anyone feel knowing that while he was getting the snot kicked out of him his wife was sitting there having willing sex with one of the guys kicking your butt. That has to be the ultimate in male humliation.

In the story everyone said they were sneaking around and having sex with each other to protect him, but that's really not it. They did it because the chance was there and they thought they could get away with it and in the end the husband was the one really hurt.

Here's the deciding thing for me. When you posted this in the beginning of the story:

"Zoea, do you ever think of having sex with other men, any more?" I asked.

"No, this body belongs only to you. Yes, I like sex, but with you it's so much more than that. I never want to lose you. The love we have could never be replaced by letting some other guy have me. I love you, Eric, and only you.

_______________________________

When you wrote that you basically had the husbad ask her if she had ever or had ever thought about cheating on him. But she answered "She would never do that because her body belonged to him". And later when he found out she had been sleeping around for year, she commented that she never told him because she was scared of losing him. That again tells me she knew what she was doing was wrong, or atleast he would view it that way, but she didn't care because all she cared about was what she wanted. She and his former friends were out fulfilling their lust for years behind his back knowing that if he ever found out that he wouldn't understand.

It was a very good story, but I think I saw something that the others did as well, and it appears that you may have gotten frustrated by the number of folks askign for you to write an ending where the husband divorced the wife and found happiness without her. Maybe not, but it appears that way when posted your comment like you did. I think you were hoping that the crowd got emotionally invested enough in her that they would hope they got back together. But you did too good a job of showing her, and their friends, as being the most supremely selfish people alive who had no problem cheating on the husband and leaving him in the dark for years.

If you look at what you wrote as the work that it is, and not the work you want it to be, you might see why the majority of us think that he should find happiness elsewhere.

If anyone in a story deserved a divorce it was this guy. Love is demonstrated by one's actions, not by one's words. This lady said she loved her husband in the story, but she was using her looks to have sex with anyone she wanted too, and when the husband would ask if she thought about she would lie to him. That's not love by anyone's standards.

But by the end she insist that it was all meaningless sex. If you look at the first quote I made from the story, she (and their friends) were aware that he wouldn't find it meaningless, because they kept insisting he wouldn't understand. They didn't lie to him for his own good, but for theirs and to continue their lifestyle for years. That's the complete opposite of love here. I personally can't see how such selfish people could ever reconcile after hurting someone as much as they hurt this guy.

-Risq

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
Bloody hell

Wimp author again.. LMAO

Dear readers, decide the ending for yourself.

Not enough guts to commit yourself and take the possible complaints about where you went.

A pitiful waste of time reading it.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Great reading!

You definitely need to take her back as your wife and lover. AND you need to get all the bullshit that our society has taught you about monogamy, and accept the fact that your wife's pussy was not made for just one cock, and your cock was not made for just one cunt. You are both adults and if I were you, I would encourage her to have an affair with as many clean white guys as she wants to have, and even preferably without a condom, or any other kind of birth control, including Brad, and I would start putting the make on Brad's wife as well, without thought to birth control. And look up the wives of those other guys, they might want some strange cock as well? As well as getting some of your "seed" to grow a baby in their bellies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ditch the bitch

Once a cheater always a cheater.. What insane bitch would think it's okay to lie and cheat like this? Love? This behaviour is not that of someone who loves their partner.

It's one thing if husband and wife want to swing or get into the group/swapping stuff together.

A huge betrayal of wedding vows.

Your story was good to the point of the husband taking his revenge.. but taking the bitch back - you've got to be kidding..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I got your ending

This "Zoea" character has no idea what the hell "Love" even means. Nobody could be cheated on and lied to and even beat up because of her foolish and self-serving life style and still care about her. Brad and Ann are worse than the two that beat him, they have been lying and using him behind his back for the entire length of the relationship. He should want revenge on them even more, and who is at the heart of the entire gut-wrentching mess. The whore wife. Didn't even mention how she probably exposed him to std's. Always Telling him "he's the only one for her, this is your's alone. She's nothing but a walking lie, and he made it known he didn't want to share her. Simple, walk up to her in the room, in answer to her question, and slug her in the stomach hard enough to make her puke. Pull her to her feet by her hair, look her straight in the eyes, and tell her the same as he did Ann and Brad. "This is your one and only free pass, bitch. I see you, Brad, or Ann again, you die, by my hand." He's smart and wealthy, you don't get that way by being stupid. Having any further to do with this filty cunt or his so called "friends" would be exactly that, stupid.

Semper Fi

EZ2B_HardEZ2B_Hardover 17 years ago
Fuck her and leave her

He has no friends...She is a slut..

If he takes her back, he's been warned, and sooner or later, she will fuck around; That's a fact.

It's so common to hear that lame phrase "it wasn't love, it was just lust"...

Ah! Ok, it's alright then, keep fucking around and make love to me, honey...

Fuck you bitch! I want love, and lust too!!

The truth is, this type of women like to be treated as whores and sluts, but they don't feel it real enough when done by their husbands, so they need someone else to use them and disrepect them...and then go where they feel secure, to be fed and loved: Home with hubby.... YUCK...BARF!!

If Zoea likes that, then let him give her just the same....

...And..Throw her out!!

Turn the page, Eric...

There are plenty of new and better girls out there, and more if you have the time and money to enjoy them...

**********************

Let's see what happens in the follow-up....

he might surprise us...

Regards

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Gone!

DG,

She lies and cheats. There is no way to trust her and without trust there is no chance of it ever working.

jack_strawjack_strawover 17 years ago
Wham bam!

I don't usually read all of the comments when there are this many, but I did this time, because I wanted to get a feel for what others were saying.

To begin with the ending is indeed a copout. If you're worried about criticism, you're in the wrong place. Write the damn story and don't give a flying fuck what critics say. Works for me.

This decision is, of course, a no-brainer. I am not opposed to reconciliation in erotic stories. I've done a lot of stories where the couples worked it out and the husband forgave his wife for straying, including one that comes out tomorrow.

But this wife ... sheesh. She's a real piece of work. She's lied to him and deceived him throughout their entire marriage. She doesn't love him, she loves herself. It's all about her needs being met. "I love you, but I just have to fuck all these other people, including your best friend and his wife. When I do it with you it's love, but when I do it with them it's just sex." Uh, no.

However, just kicking her out and walking away from the business is too good for these people, because it basically lets them off the hook. I like the deceptive ending. Eric pretends to take her back, although it's only oral sex until she'd tested for STDs. He "forgives" his business partner, and his wife, even enjoys that foursome they all seem to want. Hey, might as well get something for his trouble.

But he quietly plots his revenge, and when he strikes, he gets them all in one fell swoop. He secretly sells the company to a competitor, and he assists that competitor in building a federal case for securities fraud against Brad (you know he's cooking the books). He sells the house out from under his "loving" wife, divorces her - and this time doesn't leave her with a dime - and sics the Chicago vice squad on the "health" club.

Then he walks off into the sunset and finds someone who really loves him. And he does so without all the angst.

Much more satisfying ending, don't you think?

MetzovMetzovover 17 years ago
DG when I read this

I knew you were going to take a beating. I can see the problem you had. The story just left no good way out. Zoea's betrayal was so complete how can Eric ever believe a word she says. Eric was so in love with her going the revenge route just wouldn't seem right. You could have gone with revenge against Brad and Amy, But that wouldn't help resolve what to do about Zoea. So Eric has to decide to take her back and somehow get over what she did, Or take her back and change who he is and join in the extramarital sex. Or tell the love of his life he never wants to see her again and suffer.

The one thing that stands out in this story for me is something that men seem to do a lot in real life. I know I did it and have to work at it to keep myself from repeating my mistakes. When I become infatuated with a woman. (I used to confuse infatuation with love, But found out better later on in life. Love is still there when the infatuation is gone.) I have a hard time seeing any faults. When those faults became to large to ignore I used to end up wondering what happened to the woman I was in love with. It took a while to realise that nothing happened to her she never existed. The woman I loved was only in my mind. I think Eric could one day realize the Zoea he loved only existed in his mind.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
DGHear gets the OHIO super wimp illness!! LOL

film at 11...

this is without a doubt the worst story YOU have ever done. Most of the time I am HUGE fan of yours... and I have done nothing but sing prasies about your stories. You tend to be a romantic but not always--- some of your stories the Guy GOES walk away. Moreover your reconciliation stories are far better than at capecod Mercury's or OHIO's.

This unsolved ending is nothng but a goddam fucking stupid stunt by you and your proclamations about being stuck between 2 dfficult choices...

..." If I said keep her and work it out, I would have all this hate mail saying what a wimp he is...."

is nothng but god dam fucking bullshit.

There is nothing about this wife whore and she is TRULY that -- that is the least bit redeemable.

AT the end of the story the wife says this .... which PROVES to all and it should prove to ERIC she does NOT get what the problem is.... !!

"Eric, do you want me to undress and we can start over and make love, or do you want me to leave and never see me again?"

the whore wife STILL thinks its about her PUSSY... and only about her and her pussy.

Beatuig up Jim and Bob with the Bat at the airport is 10000% justified but wife wife was willing and own for years to those two turds.

Reconcile?

Isnt it obvious that the wife figures if he is willing to risk attempted murder and get caught then he might be coming after me....

The massive conspiracy by his FRIENDS... who once more LIED to him again even after AMY admitted she had been with the whore wife.

How did Jim & Bob turn upon the cruise? Brad invited them!!! Reconcile?

and she LIED again at thg end of the story!! if she had NOT been caught having sex with Jim and BOB -- would she had confessed anything ?!?!?

Reconcile?

does ANYONE believe that? How is that Remorse...??? confessing after you have been caught... after your sex partners beat up your husband... is REMORSEFUL?

since when ? RECONCILE?

we go from this...

"No, this body belongs only to you. Yes, I like sex, but with you it's so much more than that. I never want to lose you. The love we have could never be replaced by letting some other guy have me. I love you, Eric, and only you...."

to this

.... Eric You might have one or more STDs or AIDS... I have been fucking men and woman as well as total strangers... as well as Jim Brad Amy and Bob for years...

RECONCILE? only if your name is OHIO.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
COP OUT & FUNKING (not fucking) TIMEWASTER

You wasted our time with what could have been a good story, very little eroticism (this is LITEROTICA) but funked out of a suitable ending. She was a selfish liar as was his friend and his friend's wife. Her best punishment would be to be made to have no sex ever again and to live in poverty for the rest of her life alone, childless and friendless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Revenge!

Isn't it obvious what should be done. Think about it. As a writer, you've given us, the readers, insight into the type of man Eric is. If you do an about face and make him into a wimpy cuckold, then the story dies becuase you went against the rules as laid out by the fiction genre. You have no choice.

ohioohioover 17 years ago
not sure I can add anything new

but I'm going to comment anyway.

DG, most of this story is so powerful--and then the non-ending is really a disappointment. I agree with nearly everyone who has left a comment, that Zoea is such a selfish monster that it would make no sense whatever for Eric to try to reconcile with her--she has betrayed him for a longer time, and more completely, than virtually any character in any story I've ever read.

My own personal preference would be for one final betrayal: for him to look into her eyes, smile lovingly, and say, "sweetheart, I can't live without you--stay with me tonight, and always!" Then she would be filled with joy. Eric would make love to her--then after she was asleep, he'd pack and leave. When she woke up all she'd find was a note that said, "sorry, just kidding!"

ohio

LustHoseLustHoseover 17 years ago
DG, you really can stir up the fan base....

The story had potential with some fairly novel twists. That being said, Eric came down to her level when he had relations with the Gal in the Nude Health Club. It ain't just quantity, Zoea certainly got more extramarital action but it was still wrong. Eric lost the moral high ground with his action.

It would be incredibly satisfying to have gotten a measure of physical satisfaction on the TagTeam, however it was a mistake to leave them alive. If you are going to take up a affair of honor (you Sopranos fans should understand) you conclude it.....Permanently. No loose ends.

Tossing the pistol anywhere proximate to his assault was dumb; implements of a crime are disposed of thoughtfully.

Now, as to the wife.....it is clear that the three other parties in the mix have sustained a conspiracy of deceit and disrespect for an extended period of time. He cannot trust either his parter, the partner's wife or Zoea. She did not deserve the consideration he offered or gave her. She has an incredible amount of gall to put forth her ending proposition; Eric would be suicidal to think that any measure of trust could be restored on any level. The adage applies: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Contact the attorney and sever any and all relations and contacts with any of the parties. Get your share of the assets, the courts won't do you any good as an instrument of reprisal.

Leave the country and DO NOT look back.

sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
Talk about a no-brainer

His wife lies to him for almost their entire life together and now wants to get back together after he discovers her? I think she believes that she loves him, but no person could love another and betray them as she does him.

DG HearDG Hearover 17 years agoAuthor
DG HEAR!!! PLEASE READ!!!

I posted this earlier but it was 30 comments ago!

My editor LadyCibelle said I needed to finish this story with an ending. So I wrote you one. I have to post it here or it will take a week to get it posted. So You want an ending???? Here it is.

Zoea, my wife

Okay here's an ending.

"Zoea, I loved you with every part of my being. It was always me and you and no-one else. I wanted us to be that way forever. Instead you cheated on me time and time again. I can live with you. I could never trust you again. Please leave now before I harm you. I never want to see you again."

She started crying, as she walked over to the balcony that over looked the city. We were up high on the twenty third floor. She turned and looked at me with tears running down her face.

"Eric, I'm so sorry, I really do love you and can't live knowing I'll never see you again. I know I hurt you, but I can't take it back. Please forgive me," she said as she climbed up on the rail and jumped before I could get to her.

I looked down at her splattered body and cried.

Thank You for reading my stories

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well DG Based On This Poor Response & What I

read elsewhere that included this ending indicates that you tried to play with our minds but didn't expect the response you got. Don't con the troops who you had in your pocket once.

Perhaps a lesson well learned - we shall see.

azraelgrazraelgrover 17 years ago
Well...

Ok I read your intended ending DG and I have to say that it would be an extremely poor and quick end for a story that could generate so much controversy. Please do not end this story with such a wimper. This story can be the seed for a series of stories concerning Eric. This is a very good chance to write a vengeance story of epic proportions. Although you appear to prefer reconciliation or at least for the spouses to divorce peacefully this story calls for revenge from the husbands side. This a good chance for you to write outside your usual themes. Why don't you make the most of what you have here and write more?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
that is NOT an ending DG -- come on

CG

come on that is NOT an ending... 3 pages of story that suddenly end in a suicide?

that is Just an ending to piss folks

no realization / discusson about her fucked up view of love? his former friends get off scott free?

she clains to have been pulled in by Brad and Bob & Jim but Her own story says she was fuckiug around with many others BEFORE brad found out about wife and AMY and before Jim and Bob recognzied her on the cruise

come on DG ....try aagin

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
W hat W ould S tupid D o?

she wasn't a virgin when you first had her...you agreed that what was past ws past...sex is NOT love ... why are you standing there with your clothes on.... don't make a decision like that with a hard on...GOD gave men two heads... but only enough blood to think with one of them at a time.

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIover 17 years ago
extremely efficient, expidited, and expedient

to end a "controversy" story, DGHear:

make the slut jump out of a window from a 13 storey building! THEN, have the hero say it's so sudden, he couldn't do any thing to stop his beloved slut, err, i mean, wife. he in turn, improvise for us the audience what's down below, when he cranned his neck over the balcony 2 seconds after the beloved woman sommersaulted over,,,

i've been laughing the whole day over this little story of DGHear and how he decided, improvisationally, to "end it" all for an unruly readership! lol!!

leapyearguyleapyearguyover 17 years ago
No DG

You can't end it there man. I need to know if they left her splattered body where it was or did they take it away. DG please tell me, did they use a shovel or a spoon to scoop her up. Please Please DG don't leave me hanging here. I gotta know man.

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
You had a 'non-ending' so people wouldn't complain

Do you think it worked???

Better had you committed yourself - there would likely have been fewer complaints.

I agree with jack_straw - write YOUR ending and let readers whinge as much as they like about it.

I also agree with another good comment somewhere below that the 'perfect' woman Eric thought he married only ever existed in his imagination, and never in reality.

And, as the guy below from Greece mentioned, there is so much more that could be told about Eric and his reaction to his so-called friends. This is a story with so many possibilities for resolution of side issues, but we only got a mechanical non ending.

I stick by my statements on many stories - endings are the hardest part of a story to do successfully. The ending to this definitely deserved a whole heap more effort than you gave it.

wishful1wishful1over 17 years ago
anticlimactic

It's your story, you tell it. I can live with whatever option our hero(?) comes up with, but I'm not going to get into his brain (or yours). That's the author's job, not the reader's. I rated you 50. It would have been 100 if you had supplied the ending. Sorry to be so abruptly direct, but . . .

daluentdaluentover 17 years ago
guess what?

It would be a better ending having him grab this crazy bitch by the neck and thrown her off the balcony himself. Now that's satisfaction!lol. Luis

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SUCKED

I do love the little paragraph you wrote in the comments section. Although the husband should have thrown her off the balcony. Woman was nothing but a whore. Makes me wonder what the fuck she whould do to people she hated since she says she loved her husband,yet fucked hundreds of men. if she can be that fucking cruel to her husband(the man she claimed to love)i wonder what she will do to someone she hates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect ending!

I enjoyed your ending. It was a great & quick story- just like a good roller coaster ride. Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Third and Final betrayal

I rarely leave feedback, but this story really pissed me off. If that's what you were going for DGHear, good job!

I like a good reconcilliation story as much as I like a good revenge story. And with this one...

There is no room for reconcilliation... and there should be no doubt in anyones mind.

1. Not only did she lie and cheat for years.

2. She had sex with 2 men on their honeymoon cruise!

3. And the third betrayal- after her husband was beaten, so badly that according to the doctor he was lucky to have not suffered permanent harm, SHE HAD SEX WITH ONE OF THE MEN THAT DID THAT TOO HIM!!! There was no mention of their forcing her at the end, and there was also no mention of her trying to help her husband-other than screaming at the men. Scream hell, get up and help. Which she would have done if she loved her husband. And maybe she does, a little, but she just loved the sex more!

Complete the story the way it should have been completed, with the husband getting complete and utter revenge on all parties!

MD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What about Brad?

I've read enough of the comments to agree in regards to what a piece of crap the wife is. If he's a man, he can't take her back. BUT what I truly want is revenge on Brad. He set this plan in motion and is reaping the benefits while Eric ran away. He got to have sex with the wife, got the business and is living a high. No, something has to happen to Brad and Amy. He needs to run the business to the ground, take Amy and leave him with nothing

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Too incoherent to be controversial

Sorry, the story was too bad to get me to care enough to consider your question at the end. Since I did not believe the plot or the characters- a follow up, even as a mental exercise did not make much sense either.

Way below your usual standard, it did not rise to the level of being controversial. It was wrong on so many levels. But the key one is simply an amazing lack of coherence. You shift the wife’s personality in front of us, and the implied request for us is to pretend we don’t see it, or pretend we are too dumb to notice. Why would a loving wife get out of her way to repeatedly emphasize that she does not need any other man; declare to her husband how great her monogamous relations are if she really loves him? It was bordering with comic to read her version of the grotesque level of her adulterous behavior. I could have sworn you are shifting to a parody on us, only the tone did not fit. ‘Oh yes, I had this little secret at the health Spa, but I loved only him, oh and I had the other secret with my friend too, but she is a female, it really does not count, but then there was her husband too…’. No compelling reason is given other that she loved the sex and somehow felt vaguely blackmailed. The first reason being so broad (we all love sex), the other being so weak (she had many options, to avoid it, including being truthful, other than being alone naked with co-fuckers at a deserted beach). She either did not love him and then there is no explanation in the story as to why she got together with him to begin with, or what went wrong, or the story lacked any coherency and it’s author did not even notice it or cared enough to rewrite it Is that your version for mindless summer writing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
There are some problems

DG:

I'll e-mail you. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
thats the hard part

finish it ...he deserves t oget back at zoea and amy and most of all brad ...id sell my half of the business to a competitor and make him get out of the business also ...id yake my millions and run ...if my wife wanted me back she would have to be completely true to only me after our divorce and let me have say 5 or more years of my own to fuck who ever i wanted ....her faithful me being the slut ...only dofference is she would know unlike her betrayal of me ...and im sorry but id still try to ruin brad

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
back together ?

there must be a good woman out there somewhere who will love and honor him.kick her out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nasty

Nasty ending. Terrible of you. So come on finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What to do next? Try finishing the story

If you're scared of (or don't like) getting negative feedback, don't write cheating wife stories. Its a copper-clad guarantee that any cheating wife story submitted to Literotica will get flamed by /somebody/. "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen".

Leaving it open ended like this does not make everybody happy. It does the opposite and annoys everybody equally. If you're going to write a cheating wife story (or a cheating husband story) then have the courage of your convictions and write the ending that /you/ would choose.

As for this submission - any move to "take her back" would be unrealistic. At this point there is zero trust in the relationship - he'd be an absolute moron if he trusted her after what he's discovered. Without trust, a marriage is crippled. "Love", in spite of what various romance authors and Hollywood would have you believe, is a very short term emotion (3 years max) and usually won't carry somebody past a major betrayal like this. What most people label as "love" is actually "cares for greatly" which is different. You can care for somebody a lot but still not want to have a thing to do with them (or trust them, for that matter).

What is possible is for the pair to fall in love /again/, but only after some significant seperation to allow the wounds to heal. Divorce, significant seperation (years, not months) and then a reconciliation once the memories have faded a bit. That is more than possible, especially if one side of the relationship remains determined to "get back together".

I am not a "kill the bitch" reader. I just evaluate the circumstances and make a call based on my gut feeling. And right now that is telling me that this relationship, as it currently stands, is doomed. You painted Zoea into a corner with how she has been portrayed, unfortunately. She's not a "bitch" by any means but she hasn't exactly covered herself with glory either and has certainly revealed herself to be totally untrustworthy. She admits the truth only after being caught - hardly a good basis for rebuilding trust.

allforallallforallover 17 years ago
You got us going

You made a very fast paced story. I can see you wanted comments and you surely got them.

There were enough logical inconsistencies to break a lesser story teller, but your writing skill and fast pace let us ignore them. (1. why didn't he protest to the police or cruise line about being beaten. In fact most cruise dispensaries won't discretely treat possible felony injuries because of lawsuits. 2. Why didn't the two bastards recognize who beat them?)

My ending would have him tell her I can't trust you ever again. And then she would leap off the balcony. But I think that would be your ending too.

Anyway, why is Brad living?

Thanks for a story excitingly told.

hammer17hammer17over 17 years ago
Hmm!!

Well so far it has been a real roller coaster ride. I do agree with most of the comments, each one has valiad points. He dealt with the two men from the health spa and the beach, now he needs to deal with Brad and Amy, and the "cheating wife". It's "R.E.V.E.N.G.E." time on those three, screw the busness up from Brad, and Amy, ammend the divorce papres to leave her NOTHING on the grounds of all of her affairs. Name the two men, Brad and Amy as reasons for the devorce, make it known publicly everywhere to everyone!!! But please finish it the way you see fit after all it is YOUR story...

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
The story has an ending!

To inform future comments which may not catch on to it - the author did write the ending some 65 comments earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Missed the boat

I guess I don't see this as controversial so much as not well written. Normally, the character development in your stories is the best of any of the writers I've read on this site. That's what I most enjoy about your stories, even if I'm not wild about the story line. However, this time, you really screwed it up. You did fine on the husband Eric, but you were inconsistent and incomplete on the wife, Zoea.

In Chapter 3, you essentially had her relate: I grew up normal, had a number of lovers, but wasn't a slut. Went to work at a firm, met and married my husband - great relationship, totally devoted to each other, etc.

Shift to our 5-year anniversary cruise: I saw two guys I knew - Oh, as an aside, a couple years ago Brad introduced me to a nude health club in Chicago where I fucked the manager the first day, then afterwards fucked every man and woman and I could every time I was there. I told Amy about it on the cruise - oh, another aside - Amy and I have been having a lesbian affair for years; her husband caught us once and I prostituted myself to him to keep him quiet and now we regularly have threesomes - now back to my story of being a loving, devoted wife on my 5-year anniversary cruise!

Then her heartfelt moment of realization while she was double-teaming her two lovers on the nude beach on her 5-year anniversary cruise - I suddenly realized that maybe my secret sluttish lifestyle behind my loving, devoted husband's back all these years might be a bit of a mistake!

Her confession to her husband in the Bahamas was pretty pathetic too - little real sincerity or feeling that she had done much of anything wrong - oh gee honey, I've been a slut behind your back the last few years, but I'm sorry now that you caught me. Now, can I get naked so we can have sex and make up?

Then the final touch, trying to put the sinister touches in to insinuate that it was all a subversive plot of big bad Brad to draw the poor innocent wife into a depraved lifestyle, aided and abedded by his conspiring wife, no doubt.

Sorry, it just doesn't all add up, especially with the way you started Zoea's own recollection of her marriage and life at first as a loving and devoted wife, with no mention of her cheating, or how she reconciled her "devotion" to her husband with her slutty ways. You just didn't develop her character as well as needed to make her even somewhat believeable.

I have to agree with one of the other commentors - I really can't bring up much interest in what Eric does. The Zoea character is so pathetic and inconsistent there's no interest left.

Very disappointing. Not the story line this time, which has potential, but the character development and inconsistencies - which is your strong suite! What happened?!? Better luck next time. You're still one of my favorites authors on the site. Keep 'em coming.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Wow

Way to create controversy, DG. :) All 91 comments before mine make me really understand this category, actually. I just have one question... how do you pronounce her name? "Zoh-ee-uh?" That was my guess...

DG HearDG Hearover 17 years agoAuthor
DG Hear Again!!!

I edited in my contraversial suicide ending. It is posted in the comments twice Once int the 30's and the other in the 60's. Hopefully since it is a 'Nude day submission' it might get posted in my story file in the next few days.

Thank you all for your comments. It's been a fun ride, I think?

DG Hear

widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsover 17 years ago
this story is not all that good -

I have no problem with the unfaithful wife premise, and the incomplete ending was actually rather clever, but the rest of it just isn't erotic. It is repetitive, cliche, and told in a style which doesn't generate any erotic tension, or create any arousal. Reads rather like a news story - matter-of-fact and straightforward. I think it is sort of funny that it has prompted so much comment, and I find it ironic that I felt compelled to add to the pile.

richvir1richvir1over 17 years ago
I know her

Some people leave coments about her doing all those things, then going to the islands and tells him everything, then acts like she should be forgiven.

I know people like this I know girls that are so pretty they get what ever they want and men bend over backwards to do things for them and there shit does not stink.

Same with athletes out there. When somebody finally says "no" they can't handle it. Come on it is on the news were athletes are always getting in trouble because they can't handle not being allowed to do what they want, when they want, with whom ever they want to.

I know girls just like her (thank god I never married one I married a real fine lady). They think that all they have to do is play there game and there men will back down or bend to there will. When it does not happen they don't know how to handle not being able to twist there men around there fingers. Those marriage vows are nice but that is for normal girls not them they are different. I am over 50 and played football and a few of my friends married those girls most of those marriages ended because the girl played or he played. The rules did not apply to them they were special.

When the partners decided not to forgive they flipped out over it.

So don't say she does not make sense look around remmember the past and I bet you can remember someone like her.

DG the only problem I see with the story is the partner. I feel Eric beat those two because they made him feel powerless and needed to prove to them and himself that they could and would not get away with it. The partner/best friend did the same thing he must pay him/them (wife) back they made him look bad. He owes them something and hitting there pocket book/rep. would do more then killing them.

PArebelPArebelover 17 years ago
Loved it

I don't really like non-endings, that having been said I really enjoyed the story.

If there is a lacking it is that the husband is really the only character we get to know. We get a little insight into Zoea but it really doesn't begin to explain the why's of her actions. Why did she start with Amy at all? It appears that Brad set her up with the health club, why? Why did she continue in her infidelity? She seems to state early on that her husband is all she wants. Did Brad set her up with the two creeps from Chicago? Why?

I saw the suicide ending and that is really a rushed attempt to get people off your back, you can do much better. At a minimum he should take at least appear to take her back temporarily, ruin Brad and Amy, and then ruin her. Sort of like KK's Wendy.

I always look for you stories. Keep writing. The fact that you are already at almost 100 comments, whether positive or negative, is proof that you struck a chord.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I am glad that you pick an ending...

but I would ask that you revisit this story when emotions have died down. You are too a good a writer and this story still has a lot of loose ends. Sometime the search for new and different stories can be found by looking again at previous work. What loose ends you ask?

BRAD!

We have a "best friend" and business partner who has plotted for a long time to corrupt Zoea and Eric. Obviously, he and Amy did not really have the "totally monogamous" lifestyle that Eric thought.

Brad set up this whole sequence of events - He encouraged Amy to seduce Zoea; He happens to surprise Amy and Zoea now he must either divorce Amy or join them sexually(how about another choice to get marriage counseling for him and his wife and therapy for Zoea?); He introduces Zoea to the sex health club; He arranges encounters between Jim and Bob and Zoea; He paid for Jim and Bob to join them on the cruise and he played the understanding friend during their crisis.

Zoea seems to be a submissive slut such that whoever is dominant with her can fuck her. Brad realized Zoea's nature which allowed him to tip off Amy and the health club manager on the right moves to fuck her. This submissiveness of Zoea also explained why she allowed Bob to fuck her without complaint even after he and Jim beat up Eric (most wives would have struggled, fought or otherwise make it difficult for her rapist).

AMY!

Why did she lie about what Zoea said happened on the beach since Eric was there? It maintained her cover as Zoea's friend. Remember the timing of her need to piss and leave Zoea alone with Jim and Bob. It happen to coincide with the husbands' return from the snorkeling class. Amy knew why Jim and Bob was there on the beach because Brad had told her. Then we have Amy telling Zoea that Eric was in the Bahamas and later she gives to her information from Brad (via the Illinois banking transactions) where Eric was staying (unless you think that Zoea can find Eric in two days by herself).

Brad/Amy's Motivation- Jealousy, Lust,Humble Eric, Money?

It was clear that Eric was the creative genius behind the business and perhaps Brad handled the adminstrative/sales area. Brad desperately wanted Eric to return because an investment firm lives and dies on its investing talent. Brad had thought that if he exposed Zoea's secret sex life to Eric then he would have to accept it.

I loved reading all of the comments to this story. 90%t of them recognized your talent. Anyway that my 2 sense.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
let her go

A very good story, I liked it but it would be more realistic if he had close the door. There are lot of women out there he had just to find a new lady. She is a whore and will always be, he should let go of her.

But a good story and you are a very good writer.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
When readers come to author’s help

Ill have to respectfully disagree with two of the recent suggested readings by richvir1 and by SleeplessinMD. There may have been more comments in the same spirit where readers try to help the story, but I did not go over every thing.

I am all for filling gaps in the reading process; in fact it’s an integral part of understanding what we read. Yet not all readings are equal. If you come with an interpretation, it has not only to not contradict any information in the story but also to be supported by something IN the story. The fact is that I LIKED both readings I just did not find support in the story to adopt it. I see them as creative suggestions to the author, but it did not change the fact that there is not enough in DG’s blurred story to support neither the Queen Entitlement wife suggested by richvir1 nor the submissive slut suggested by SleeplesinMD. BTW, it’s interesting that the suggestions are so different from each other, and yet I would have given the story –augmented by either suggestion much higher score. The original simply did not have ANY coherent description which I could construe as “character”, and both suggestions come with ideas for giving this woman a “soul”. Good helpful readers that we are (and for our own psychological closure) we come with our own narratives.

The fact that both "Queen Entitlement" and "Submissive Slut" seem to fit, even as they are so different from each other is a testament to the weakness of the story.

I am happy if DGHEAR is happy with the volume of response, but maybe once it quiets down you could look into the content. You could manufacture two stories per week with the blurred qualities of this one, and allow readers to fill in the gaps for you and give you the credit for that - up to a point I believe. IMO there is still nothing like a real work on characters. Maybe you will get less help from readers because you actually would have made the main work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5683 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...