All Comments on 'Zoey, Come On!'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent story!

I really liked it! I liked the way your story focused on the simple enjoyment between the Daddy and daughter. great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No Panties Will Do It All The Time!!!

That was great. Not wearing panties will drive a guy nuts!

On our way to the movies, a friend of my sister announced that she wasn't wearing any panties. That drove me out of my mind with lust. I had to fuck her, I made sure she was the last one to drop off on the way home. We wound up fucking in the car just a block from her house. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh such a f'n hot torrid tale

Boot Mom to the curb; get on with their lives w/o the Biotch!!

Mmmmmm; No Panties on a Golf Course, oh so yummy

Thx;

DKP

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Nice

This is a nice story. I liked the attention to detail especially to the game of golf which I used to play. You need to quite relying on spellcheck only instead proofread then look in a dictionary any words you are unsure of such as aloud means sound you can hear while allowed means some action you let happen.

MautStoneMautStonealmost 9 years ago
Sequel?

Is this the follow up to Zoey Explain this? Or is Zoey let me Explain the follow up?

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
5 stars

would love a sequel - see where everything went - the relationship with Zoey, with his wife. Clever, sexy, well-written story. just hope you'll write 1 more here!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
AWESOME!

There isn't any thing more that I can add. goducts1, summed it up nicely. Excellently written.

CobraDen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The son's name is Cotton...what did they name their other kids...Wool...Silk Denim???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Retarded names for the kid. Must be a family of brothers . Cotton??? Dont wash in hot water the kid will shrink

Jump57MstrJump57Mstrabout 1 month ago

Good story. Totally hot! Made me want to take up golf right now! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
2002 Followers
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...