All Comments on 'Zoey, Come On!'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Jump57MstrJump57Mstrabout 2 months ago

Good story. Totally hot! Made me want to take up golf right now! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Retarded names for the kid. Must be a family of brothers . Cotton??? Dont wash in hot water the kid will shrink

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The son's name is Cotton...what did they name their other kids...Wool...Silk Denim???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
AWESOME!

There isn't any thing more that I can add. goducts1, summed it up nicely. Excellently written.

CobraDen.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
5 stars

would love a sequel - see where everything went - the relationship with Zoey, with his wife. Clever, sexy, well-written story. just hope you'll write 1 more here!!

MautStoneMautStonealmost 9 years ago
Sequel?

Is this the follow up to Zoey Explain this? Or is Zoey let me Explain the follow up?

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Nice

This is a nice story. I liked the attention to detail especially to the game of golf which I used to play. You need to quite relying on spellcheck only instead proofread then look in a dictionary any words you are unsure of such as aloud means sound you can hear while allowed means some action you let happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh such a f'n hot torrid tale

Boot Mom to the curb; get on with their lives w/o the Biotch!!

Mmmmmm; No Panties on a Golf Course, oh so yummy

Thx;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No Panties Will Do It All The Time!!!

That was great. Not wearing panties will drive a guy nuts!

On our way to the movies, a friend of my sister announced that she wasn't wearing any panties. That drove me out of my mind with lust. I had to fuck her, I made sure she was the last one to drop off on the way home. We wound up fucking in the car just a block from her house. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
excellent story!

I really liked it! I liked the way your story focused on the simple enjoyment between the Daddy and daughter. great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...