Zorg – Fuck Your Way to Freedom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner nourished her emotions profoundly. She felt a lot better. Her mind started settling. An old German saying says 'Essen haelt Leib und Seele zusammen', 'eating keeps the body and soul together.' So, when Riley went to sleep in her bed, she felt as good as one could feel after such a day and the heavy specter of blackmail. She instantly fell into deep sleep. Toward, the morning hours her sleep grew lighter and she dreamed.

In the dream, she was near the icy Northern polar cap of planet Earth. She was right at the point, where the pack of ice meets the open ocean. The pack of ice loomed high with steep cliffs. The sky was dark and cloudy. It promised dooming weather brewing. The sea was ragged and in turmoil. A strong current pulled water away from the ice. The ice was melting. All the melt water rushed into the rest of the ocean. Only small rugged tug boats were wrestling with the choppy waves. All other boats had left the area.

In this ravaged and menacing place, Riley could feel the presence of the arch evil, the arch evil that she had unleashed in her dream the other day. Riley was tracing the arch evil across the planet. With so little people around in this desolate place, she could feel the presence of the arch evil strongly. It was natural for the arch evil to pick a menacing place to match its nature. Yet, it was foolish to pick such an isolated place, because Riley's supernatural sensitivity could sense its location so much clearer without the rumble jumble of crowds of people.

Soon, night would fall. In the cold of night, the ice would freeze again. It would suck the water back out the oceans. The strong current would switch its directions. The last tug boats would dash to have left by then, before they would get overpowered by the ocean. Riley had to get to safety as well. She moved forward through the turmoiled waves that ran into every which direction.

She reached a freeway that was running straight into the ice land. The freeway was gray. It had six lanes in each direction. On the sides of the freeway were only solid rail guards and nothing else. The freeway was flooded with knee deep water. Riley had to cross the freeway with freezing cold water. Her legs were bare. She saw everything beneath the knees disappear into the water, invisible to her. The surface of the water drew lines as the current pulled it past her knees. The water bulged before her knee, dented down after her knee, and drew a long V shape into the water.

Riley looked up at her goal across the freeway. She knew that she would find the arch evil in the open planes of the white ice. The dream faded. Numbers appeared: "6D79 2070 7573 7379 2069 7320 796F 7572 2070 7573 7379 20..." The numbers and failing to reach the arch evil distraught Riley. She woke up in her bed with the pillows and bed sheets. She assured herself, where she was.

In the bathroom, she locked the door to keep Zorg out. She dressed in plain business clothes to hide her individuality. She walked down the suburban street toward the research tower. She paused to look up at the sky. Dione, another moon of Saturn, was in prominent view. Dione was as bright as Rhea. They are both highly albedo. She had learned that albedo means how well a moon reflects sun light. The leading side of Dione is as riddled by craters as Rhea. Yet, the backside has a network of distinctive bright ice cliffs.

Mr. Peter was already waiting for Riley at the entrance of the research tower. He impatiently checked his clock. When he saw the time, he huffed. Then, he seized up Riley. Riley checked her clock. She was indeed on time. Mr. Peter was very curt: "The other kids are doing a closed experiment. So, you get to clean up the mess in the high security lab from yesterday. Forget about a safety suit. We have to re-sterilize the whole place anyway." Mr. Peter turned around and walked away.

Riley got a red mobile dumpster. She rolled it into the research lab. She scooped broken glass, instruments, and consumables into the dumpster. She arranged the desks and furniture. Lunch break was a lonely affair with her sandwich. The afternoon brought the pre-cleaning with regular cleaning supplies: Mop the floor, scrub the desks, and wipe the windows. The dull mundane work made her brain mushy. Luckily, the mushiness of her brain also kept her from worrying much about her relations with her co-workers, the black mail, and her lusty escapades with Zorg.

After work, she dragged her ass down the street home. She dressed conservatively in jeans and sneakers. Once, she stepped outside the door, Zorg followed her. He immediately broke threw the barrier of sound with a big bang. She probably had forgotten her half eaten cereal on the kitchen table in the morning. That would explain, why Zorg was working off so much energy. After all, he did not only get the calories that humans get. He converted every atom in the cereal into pure energy.

Five minutes later, when Zorg fell back out of the sky, Riley did her walk of shame to the park at the end of the street. The Titan desert landscape and the steep crater walls promised a false way out. Once out of the crater, there would be no more oxygen to breathe. So, she surrendered. She pushed herself through the outside of the bush. The leaves and stubby branches scraped along her. She sat down in the center of the low dome shaped room inside the bush. Zorg relaxed lying down putting his head in her lap.

A woman's voice outside the bush was talking through a fake paper bag. The humming of the paper bag made it impossible to figure out the identity of the person. The fake paper bag voice reminded her that she had been filmed yesterday. The fake paper bag voice drove home that the video would be published, if Riley would not follow her instructions promptly without question and hesitation. Riley defiantly belled back: "So, what do you want?"

"For starters, take off all your clothes."

"Yeah, you wanna see my pussy again. It is nothing to me."

Riley unbuttoned her jeans. She kicked off the sneakers with the opposite foot. She pulled off the t-shirt over her head. She threw her panties and bra on the same pile. She defiantly starred into the direction of the voice. Her muscles were ready for a fight, a good girl fight, which would go awfully wrong for the other girl. Zorg was alert and barked a warning to support Riley.

"Now, throw your clothes over here."

Riley obeyed and threw her clothes over there. When a Caucasian female hand reached through the branches and took away her clothes, Riley started feeling weaker. She was naked and depended on getting her clothes back. She started feeling pliable and obedient.

"Now, put some of the Titan soil in your mouth."

Riley surrendered and picked up yellow dusty Titan soil. She licked it off her hand. She closed her eyes. She was flying through space around Saturn. She was flying circles, spirals, and back dives into the rings around Saturn. Dipping into the Saturn rings was sometimes like water, sometimes like honey, and sometimes fluffy as a cotton ball. A particular high dive into a Saturn ring pulled the clothes straight of her body. She noticed that she was dressed in her dream at the beginning.

Angels started flying with her. The angels had white wings and were naked. At first, they paralleled her flight. Then, one little cherub snuck a kiss on her naked butt. A female angel caressed her hair. She reached for an angel. The angel pulverized into white sparkly angel dust. Another angel had a stiff erection. He softly glided his penis across the front of her body. She kissed the tip of his penis before he rolled away into a summersault.

She opened her eyes. The hallucination was gone. She was back in the bush with the black mailing woman. Riley felt her pussy wet and her nipples stiff. The second time of the drug was even more intense than the first time. The horniness was so intense that she found enjoyment in being humiliated. She wanted to feel Zorg again and come right in front of that woman. Then, she hoped the woman would expose herself and kiss her.

"I want to see that dog licking your pussy again."

"He is not a dog. He is a vacuum cleaner."

"I told you no talking back, you dog fucker."

Riley rolled onto her back. She put her feet up with the knees high. She guided Zorg's head to his pussy. He started licking right away. His slippery and large tongue went across everything. He got her butt cheeks, her clit, her vagina, her belly. Riley moaned. She played with her nipples. Her back arched in waves of pleasures.

"Hey, don't you think it is unfair? You get all the fun and your vacuum does all the work? Lick his penis to get him hard. Yeah, you heard me!"

Riley rolled over. She crawled over the uneven hard packed dirt ground to get a hold of Zorg. She rolled him over on his back. Her hands reached between his hind legs. She collected the penis. It was red, small, and flabby. It was rather uneven. She felt a moment of revulsion. She overcame the moment and leaned forward. Her tongue preceded her mouth.

"Stop, if you are going to serve the dog, serve him right. Don't make him present his penis. You go after his penis. Let him stand however he wants. And, you get your mouth to his penis."

The hand that pinned Zorg down let him get up. Zorg rolled over and made side step. Riley rolled on her back. She followed Zorg and burrowed her head under his belly. The penis was small and tasted soapy. She could fit the whole thing in her mouth. She ran her tongue around the penis. The thing grew, pulsated, and moved as it unfolded.

"When you have it hard, get on your hands and knees. Then, have him fuck you from behind."

Riley pressed her tongue into Zorg's penis to test its hardness. The penis was gorged and hard. Zorg had already tried humping her face. He was ready. Riley let go off his penis. She rolled over. Zorg knew his job. He jumped on her back with his torso. His front paws hugged Riley at the side at the level of her beautifully hanging boobs. He struggled to reach her wet sex with his penis. Riley had to lean a bit forward to lower her butt. Even then, he was poking rapidly into the air with his poker. Riley had to reach between her legs and guide his penis inside of her.

For a moment, repulsion came over Riley. Yet, his jackhammer piece and the lust from the drug quickly took her mind back to focus on the pleasure, like a greedy tycoon shakes off the thought of killing millions of people by focusing on his bank account. Zorg worked up a steam panting into her neck. His instincts took over and he was biting her neck as dogs do in heat. Yet, the rubbery teeth and jaw made it feel soft and like play even for a human.

Riley knew that dogs were quick to start fucking and quick to be done. So, she reached her clitoris and vigorously rubbed it to keep up with Zorg. Riley came violently. Zorg came nonchalantly. He was ready to walk away. Yet, his penis had engorged even more at the tip, as dog penises do. So, his penis was stuck like a cork to keep the semen inside a bit longer. Zorg got on his four legs and tried to walk away. Yet, his penis was stuck. The penis pulled on Riley's sensitive sex. Riley jumped a bit to move towards Zorg to ease the tension.

"Very nice, obedient little slut."

A minute later, Zorg had lost his erection and slipped out of Riley. Riley could feel the cum dripping out of her.

"Stay on your hands and knees. Move your butt closer to me. We want to get the cum running out of you and down your thighs on camera. So, if you get pregnant from this, will your baby be a werewolf vacuum cleaner?"

Riley slowly crawled backwards. She felt the cum dripping out of her. She felt the spurs of cum running down the inside of her thighs to the ground.

"Oh, by the way, yesterday, we forgot the cap on the video camera. The whole video was black. So, you really did all of this for nothing. However, now we have a much better tape. Tomorrow, we will leave you notes at work of little tasks that we want you to perform. Oh, and we keep your clothes. Good luck getting home."

With the drug and lust wearing off, Riley felt disgusted and ashamed naked in a pool of cum and the memory of getting very nasty. She collected herself. Her head peaked outside bush with her body still covered by the leaves. Nobody was around. The closed cover was a low white wall around the lawn of the first house.

She checked again for people around. Then, she darted out of the bush. She sprinted to that wall. Her boobs were flopping up and down. Her naked young butt cheeks were twitching with each snap. Her long bare legs were flying. Zorg was galloping behind her. She threw her naked body down on the grass behind the fence. Her face burred into the grass, she rested motionless. Her heart was pounding heart. She worried about being seeing naked. The air softly caressed over her naked butt.

She ordered Zorg to go home and stop running around her, while drawing attention. The grass itched her belly. She peaked over the wall to find her next hiding spot on the way home. None of the other houses had walls. The only cover in between the safety of her home and the current wall was a fallen over fake paper recycling trash can. It was mostly empty with a few scraps of paper left over.

She made a swift pushup and ran down the street. Her strides hit the pavement hard. They made her cheeks tremble with each step. She ran butt naked across the street, where someone could step out of a house at any time. She launched with her legs first into the dumpster. It was a green plastic dumpster, slightly smelly. Her breast was resting on an old newspaper. The print had rubbed off onto her rosy nipple to turn it gray.

Half of a torn porn magazine stuck to the wall of the trash can. White dots covered the photo in the paper. Cum had dried there and stuck to the opposite side of the page. When the page was opened again, the cum drops had ripped it. A black cheerleader was sprawled on her belly saying in a cartoon bubble: "I got my ass torn by a big white dick." A second wave of horniness overcame Riley. The visual stimulation had sent the drug rolling threw her system again. She imagined a real human dick in her ass. Perhaps, her boss Mr. Peters had a dirty fantasy at home, where he dreamed about fucking her ass.

In reality, she had never had anal sex. However, the drug was ravaging her again. She imagined how degrading and powerless it would feel to be fucked in the pooper. Somehow being hidden in a trash can started turning her on. She pulled the lid closed to prepare to hide for a bit longer. She wondered if Toad would volunteer to fuck her in the ass. He had been so horny that day.

She flipped the pages in the porn mag to find the white guy that had fucked the girl. The guy was dressed in a police uniform. His cartoon bubble said that he had to cavity search the girl. The final page of the photo shoot showed a double page close up of her pussy and his penis disappearing in her ebony ass. Her anal sphincter was a dark black ring around the white penis. The page was well worn and doted with white ripped spots. A man must have been using the page to self pleasure himself often.

She rolled up the magazine half with the page facing up. She put the smooth side of the porn magazine roll against her vagina in between her lips. She started pulling the magazine up and down to rub her pubes against it. She wanted to feel a connection to that wanking man. Her moist sex moistened the magazine. The fake paper loosened. Little pieces rolled themselves into tiny sausages that now covered her vagina and inner thighs. She though, "oh fuck, I am covered in dog cum, porn magazine pieces with stale old bachelor cum inside of a trash can."

Riley erupted into an intense orgasm that triggered a chain reaction through her body: her sex spasmed. Her clit pulsated. Her nipples radiated lust. The smell in the trash can overwhelmed her with a dirty turn on. She eased and relaxed into the discarded fake paper. Finally, the drug had worn off.

After a minute to get her head back into the game, she peaked outside. The street was still empty. She made it for a last dash, where she put every last fiber into running faster. She burst through the door. Her heart pounded in fear that her parents may have already come home. She rushed into the bathroom. A worst case would be to surprise her dad taking a dump with her current appearance. The bathroom was empty. She went in the shower. She cleaned herself for an hour or so.

She ate a hearty dinner to console her nerves and went straight for bed. The darkness and blackout that shutting her eyes provided was exactly what she wanted. She fell into a deep slumber soon. A dream immersed. She focused to figure out where she was despite the haziness of the early dream.

There was a public plaza as many European cities have frequently. A mostly empty pedestrian space had a few beautifications. It was a simple plaza, not one of the world famous ones. There was a little fountain with a statue. A little tree grew in a corner inside a metal cage to protect it from vandalism. Numerous chairs and metal tables were laid out in a rectangular pattern. A cafeteria served people lunches on trays.

Riley picked a table to put her tray down. Her saliva taste and fluidity changed to prepare for the meal. She unrolled the utensils from the wrapped around white napkin. Behind her a heavy middle aged man was already half way into his meal. A child interrupted the man. The child begged to get his whole meal for a contribution. At first the man ignored the child. Then, the child became obnoxious in its plea and the man barked loudly at the child to leave.

Riley's integrity tucked on her heart to act. So, Riley turned around. First, she admonished the man for terrifying the child of a stranger. Second, she turned to the child to explain that its insistence had been too much and the demand for the food of the man had been too much. A reasonable plea in a first world country would have been either for a little change or the left over of his food. This was not a third world country, were bands of children would kill for a single fry.

Yet, Riley could not even get half through her explanation, because a man and a woman grabbed one of her arms each. They pulled her to the side. It dawned on Riley that this was a setup by the arch evil. The arch evil had hired a crew of regular criminals to herd the pedestrians of the circle into one spot. On that one spot, he would aim a canyon that would beam all the people into his secret prison in rugged desolate mountains far away.

Riley struggled to prevent the coup or at least save herself. She immediately got her cell phone to dial 911. Yet, the man holding her arm managed to make her finger slip. So, she may have dialed an extra number. Regardless, she tried to yell for help and hoped that the 911 operator would hear it and send the police. In a dream, our real body is paralyzed to avoid thrashing around. Riley panicked so much that she was trying to scream with her real lungs. Yet, those lungs and voice box were paralyzed. So, she failed to scream in her dream. She only struggled more.

Realizing her voice failing, Riley took the utensil knife from the food tray. She attempted to cut the man's skin. Yet, the knife was so dull that it drew no blood at all. Riley still tried to at least struggle so hard with her assailers that she would pull them off the square and out of the cross hair of the beaming canon. All the struggle failed as the canyon was fired. Riley saw blue plasma around her. And, then the sequence of numbers appeared again: "6D79 2070 7573 7379 2069 7320 796F 7572 2070 7573 7379 20..."

Awake, sweat covered Riley's body. Her muscles felt sore. She got up to clear away the trauma by drinking two large glasses of water. It was still dark outside. She went back to sleep, hoping for a better dream or no dream at all.

1...34567...10