Zorg – Fuck Your Way to Freedom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

Mr. Peter announced to the camera:

"Experiment 3277: We are going to inject a mushroom with virus 8753. The virus will act in three stages. Stage one will infect host cells. The host cells DNA will be altered to replicate the virus at a rapid rate."

"Stage two, the virus contains a region of DNA that is dormant. Thus, it has no effect on the virus. The virus will inject this DNA into the DNA of the host cell. The mushroom DNA is rewritten to become rat DNA. The mushroom cells will turn into rat cells."

"Stage three, begins with the mushroom turned into a piece of rat meat. More exactly, the rat meat consists of rat stem cells. The rat stem cells will differentiate themselves and form a living rat."

"The current virus only contains programming for the rat for 10 minutes. After ten minutes the rat starts acting on its own. With all the scientifically engineered DNA floating around, unpredictable things may happen. The rat may turn into an elephant or create a deadly virus. So, within 10 minutes, a second virus has to be injected into the rat. This is virus 8754. It will remove all previously injected and altered DNA. The rat will turn back into a mushroom. This is similar to uninstalling a program from a computer. Hopefully, we get all the bits uninstalled and don't leave anything behind."

"Rachel our lead lab assistant has been chosen to do the honors due to her many contributions to the project. Rachel, would you go ahead now."

Mr. Peters rotated the camera on the tripod to face into the lab straight onto Rachel. Toad, the scientist, pushed his eyes as close to the safety glass as his squished nose would permit. Deedee and Ines were doing little cheers for Rachel. Rachel stood there. The face mask with the hanging air filter made her look like an ant eater. The latex on her body made her look like a fetish model.

Rachel picked up a syringe. She poked the umbrella of the mushroom with it. She injected a little bit into five different places. Then, she moved a close up camera over the mushroom. She stepped back. Toad whispered, "Okay, stage one has started. At this point, we don't see anything. It is like a cold infecting a person before the symptoms show."

A minute later, the hue of the mushroom had become slightly red. A completely red dot sparked in one place. Another red dot appeared. It was like watching dumplings appear at the surface of a boiling pot. Dumplings rise from the bottom, when they are done. The whole mushroom had turned into a white and red lump of meat.

Under the hood the mushroom had many thin layers of mushroom flesh. They were like the pages of a book that has the pages slightly fluffed apart. They started popping. Round and odd shaped things started popping out. Toad whispered, "The final stage has been reached, the rat is developing." A little appendage popped out of the trunk of the mushroom. The appendage vibrated in the air on its own power. The appendage branched into five. It was a foot.

Out of a shaking, vibrating, and bubbling meat pile came a real and living rat. The rat scurried across the table, jumped down, and disappeared somewhere behind desks, tables, and cabinets. Toad whispered, "Oh, god, you are in deep shit. If you don't catch the rat in ten minutes to inject the uninstall virus, the room's containment protocol will activate. The room will get flooded in a mix of poison gas and acid to destroy every living cell." Mr. Peter translated yelling through the safety glass: "Catch that fucking rat now or you are dead!"

Deedee and Ines screamed. They hugged each other instinctively. Rachel muttered, "Next time, I have the girl on the bottom of the totem pole do this work, Riley!" Rachel walked around desks and cabinets looking down. Soon, she scared up the rat and ran after her. The rat was faster by a league. "Rachel, don't bother catching the rat. Just kill it. It stops running around that way. The uninstall virus still works that way," screamed Toad, while he jumped a little up and down.

Rachel found a plastic stick. She stabbed at the rat in the corner of a room. The rat was pretty agile. Rachel stabbed her once with the dull end. Yet, the rat kept moving around. The rat ran across the room to another hiding place. They were running after each other in circles. "The rat is too fast. Through stuff at it. Don't worry about breaking stuff. Nothing in that room is as important as you are," directed Mr. Peter.

Rachel grabbed the glass beakers next to her. She hurled them towards the rat. She mostly missed the rat. The beakers exploded and glass shrapnel ricochet around. Deedee screamed in emotional pain, "Rachel, your feet are only covered by a thin latex layer, don't step on the glass." Rachel cursed her actions. The rate in its agility stepped around the glass and ran for it again.

"Two minutes left, hurry, Rachel," screamed Toad. He had stepped back to the control panel. The safety key was inserted and his finger was on a red button. "Do we really have to do this," asked Mr. Peter. "If not, we may all die," replied Toad.

Rachel was fueled by panic. She grabbed a chair by its legs and started bashing the ground and anything as she ran after the rat. Yet, the rat again ran under a desk that Rachel had to clumsily walk around. In rage, Rachel kicked the desk over with her latex clad feet. The science tools flew across the floor like artillery shelling chasing the rat. Actually, the table surface rising vertically off the ground was too high for the rat to jump up on. So, Rachel funneled her fury into pushing the whole table forward until the rat was cornered in the corner of the wall.

"60 seconds. Kill the rat now. Send a donation to an animal lover non-profit later," urged Toad. Rachel bashed down the chair on the trapped rat. The bones of the rat were crunched. "45 seconds, Rachel, get the uninstall syringe." Rachel ran for the original experiment desk. She hustled back with the second syringe. "15 seconds, you can do it." Rachel stabbed the rat and injected the entire contents in one place. She frantically looked at the rat and Toad with his finger still on the red button.

The rat transformed back into a mushroom.

"I hate mushrooms," said Rachel.

"I am so sorry, Rachel. It somehow didn't come to my mind that rats can run around. I was too focused on the virus," said Toad.

"Kids, I have had enough for this day. Why don't you take the rest of the day off, while I file the accident paperwork," said Mr. Peter.

"Oh, poor Rachel," said Ines with a sad face.

Toad pulled Riley to the side. He invited her to hang out at his house in an hour with everyone else. He suggested that she hopefully was not judgmental about recreational drug usage. It would help them all calm down after this near fatal accident. He smiled at her warmly and squeezed her forearm friendly. Then, he walked off.

An hour later, Riley stood in front of the white suburban door. Toad's house was on the street opposite the research tower from Riley's house. The door had ornamental indentations. The door handle was made of a yellow metal that was definitely not gold, yet evidently expected to be labeled 'golden door handle' in the catalog. When she pressed the door bell, a cheap speaker blared machine gun fire followed by a popular actor yelling: "FBI, open up." After personalized cell phone ring tones, personalized door bells was the next fad.

Toad's head appeared in the partially opened door. He wore a muscle t-shirt, thin straps that showed his amateur workout deltoids. He legs were in black workout pants. The material was so thin and stiff that the pants were puffy. He waved Riley in and walked ahead of her. His bare feet walked over a used room wide carpet with an odd worn turquoise carpet thrown over it. There were magazines lying on the floor. The phone was resting in a corner on the floor.

A fake palm tree was resting against the wall, leaning like a hokey stick. The entrance to the kitchen was covered with a purple crochet fabric. The gaps in the pattern provided a hazy look into the kitchen. A little desk in the corner with a computer and layers of paper hid in a corner. The paper was not even in a pile. It was evenly distributed over the whole desk. A few sheets of paper were hanging over the edge of the desk. They only managed to cling on, because the corner that was on the table was pinned with other papers. Evidently, some papers had lost their death grip to the desk and had fallen to the ground.

The three girls, Deedee, Ines, and Rachel, were already sitting on the couch and the two armchairs. Rachel's long black hair was still wet from the scrub down after the lab experiment. The girls were all comfy with their legs pulled up on the seat or sprawled over an arm rest. The couch was bleached green. The surface of the coach was worn. A blanket had been thrown over the couch to cover the warn fabric. Yet, the aging of the blanket had caught up with the coach. Toad fell back on the coach. It almost seemed that his hitting the couch had puffed dust of the couch into the air. A ska band was trying to mellow out any discomfort that Riley may have about joining them.

Riley nestled on the free spot next to Toad. She kicked of her shoes to blend in with the rest, who had adjusted their clothing to be comfortable. The red haired Ines, poured Riley two drinks. There were two glass carafes on the desk. One was yellow with lemonade. The other was red with raspberry ice tea. Both had many ice cubes clicking against each other, while Ines poured the drinks. Ines asked Riley to sample the drinks and vote for the better.

Meanwhile, Rachel was self absorbed picking more latex pieces out from between her naked toes. The toes were pretty and stubby. The toe nails were pointed red. Toad was slouched on the sofa almost lying. He watched the girls lazily. Deedee was slightly yet rapidly bouncing in her arm chair. She hummed a song about getting high and flying and how she wanted a hit right now. Riley definitely preferred the lemonade. Both drinks were artificial. Yet, the raspberry tasted really artificial.

Toad leaned forward to Riley: "So, where did you really come from?"

"Oh, I came from planet Earth, New York City, East Village."

"No, you didn't. Stop the bullshit and tell us, where you really came from."

"That's where I came from. It is my first time..."

"No, the shuttle to the way station has been down here on the research tower for months. It has been there, because the only pilot disappeared one day. He is gone without a trace. And, we know that the Umbrella Corporation never built another shuttle that can fly in Titan's Methane atmosphere. So, where did you come from?"

"What do you mean, the shuttle never left the research tower? I was in it the other day. What do you mean with the pilot disappeared?"

"Well, a few months ago, the pilot disappeared. There is nothing more to say. We searched every bit and he was gone. The shuttle was still here. If he is hiding, he is hiding really well. If he walked into the Titan desert, he is dead. The strange thing is that after his disappearance, people started appearing. See those three girls and you. You all appeared out of nowhere on your own days."

"Huh? Then, how come I remember everything about the flight, the shuttle change, and so on?"

"Here is a theory. You know about instinct. Instincts are things that you simply do without your intellect. That's because they are hard wired in your DNA. Now, imagine someone hardwired memories in your DNA, instinctual memories..."

"Toad, stop scaring the girl. We have heard your conspiracy theories before. We are here. We are real. You can touch us. That's all that matters," barked Riley.

"As you were," said Toad and slouched back again.

Deedee bounced forward in her chair and burst out that it were time to do drugs. Her face glowed excitedly. Toad pulled an old cigar box out from under the coach. It was a box of blonde imitation wood and a ceremonial imitation paper seal ran across the box. The box had been previously opened. Toad flipped the box open. The inside of the top of the box had a mirror. It was the mirror glass with the edges jagged and no frame. A blue wrinkled tape kept it in place. The box contained yellow dirt dust. The dust looked exactly like the dust that covered the whole planet. Toad confirmed to Riley that it was simply dirt from outside the house.

Loosing her temper and patience, Deedee pulled the box away from Toad. She ripped the mirror out. She poured a little of the fine dirt dust on the table. The dust poured smoothly like fine sand in an hour glass. The cone was near perfect. Deedee smashed down the cone with the glass. Then, she scraped along the side of the yellow dirt until it formed a straight line. She stuck her finger in her mouth. The wet finger came out. She pressed the wet finger on the line of yellow Titan dirt. All the dirt stuck on the finger. It became wet and mud like. She opened her lips as wide as she could with her teeth clenched. She looked like a leach trying to attach itself to something. She rubbed the yellow mud on the gums with her finger. After a minute, she exhaled deeply and fell back in her arm chair.

Everyone had watched her intently. Toad claimed the box back. He drew four yellow Titan soil lines on the table for the rest of them. Rachel interrupted Toad suggesting that they should explain to Riley the effects of the drug. Toad said that it would bring beautiful visions and something else that she would figure out soon enough. Riley resisted at first. Yet, Ines explained that the drug was natural, because it was simply dirt.

Riley's first impression was that the soil simply tasted like soil. It was a bit crunchy like sand. Riley's second impression lasted minutes. She was in the desert of a planet. A sand storm blew over her. The sand came in wave light patterns that looked like Northern lights. The yellow sand turned into green and blue and all colors. The storm tore the clothes of her body. She was flying through the sand clouds. She eased and relaxed into the movement of the storm. The sand blasted sometimes rough over her skin. Sometimes, it was as soft and gentle as a massage therapist caressing her with flower petals.

When Riley opened her eyes again, she saw Rachel. Rachel had pulled her top away from her boob. She was trying to look her full and beautiful boob with her tongue reaching far. Deedee and Ines were making out. Deedee was sitting on Ines lap. Their boobs were pressed together. Their tongues and lips were capturing each other. Toad had his hand inside his pant. He looked into Riley's eyes with deep lust: "The second effect of the drug is that it makes you so horny that you can't help but fuck. Whom are you going to choose to fuck?"

Riley checked her clothes. She was afraid that the theme of the hallucinations had reflected her getting undressed and caressed in the real world. She was still wearing her clothes. She panicked at the lust in the room. She saw Toad, how he wanted to fuck her. She saw the lust in the girls of how they may only pile on her like demons of sin. She slipped into her shoes and ran out of the place. She ran until she was home.

She stopped at home. She listened to her pounding heart. She saw the happy go lucky Zorg trotting toward her. Now, she felt the wetness between her legs for the first time. Her panties were completely soaked. Her mind was racing to figure out, how to get off. The last bit of logic told her to find a hiding place. The horny gang may be coming after her. Her house was the first place that they would look.

So, she walked to the end of the road. Zorg followed her curious and happy to go for a walk. The end of the road was a half circle of a lush green lawn. The end of the lawn abruptly turned into the yellow desert of Titan. In the middle of the lawn was a large thicket of bushes. From being a kid, she knew that the thickest green bushes were only thick on the outside. On the inside, they had only brittle branches and often hollow spaces.

She pushed her body through the green wall. As expected, the inside was a big room. She had to crawl though. The sunlight was filtering in. She felt safe in her secret hiding place. She threw off the clothes from her body. She rested on her back for a moment. The glimpses of sunlight that made it through the canopy were hot. It was the brightest and hottest time of the day. The sun spots on her skin made her tingle. She loved the feeling. She relaxed into it. She felt the different sun spots on her body grow in sensation and wane.

Riley's horniness had reached the peak of the year. She was naked in public yet save – how daring. She felt all good on her skin from the sun. And, the Titan soil riled up Riley's sex. The good Zorg had been waiting for this moment.

After Zorg had smelled around the bush, he started smelling Riley's naked feet. The cold smooth stubby nose poked her skin. She would wait in anticipation of the next poke. Sure enough, Zorg poked her calf next. He smelled his way up her thighs. When his nose hit her sex, Riley could not hold it in any longer. She grabbed his head around the ears. With both hands, she pressed his nose against the area between her clitoris and the vagina entrance. She rubbed herself against his nose. His teeth and jaws were so soft and bendy, because they had been designed to be similar soft as a rubber dildo is.

To avoid coming too quickly, before she could build a strong enough orgasm, Riley let go of Zorg's head. Zorg continued licking eagerly on his own. Riley looked up at the green leaves and sky in the canopy above her. Her breathing grew heavy. She looked down at the head with the two brown spots and the goofy dangling ears. Oh, it felt so good. She thought of her first vibrator, whom she had named Pleasure Plebe. Zorg was so much more fun. As VHS gained acceptance because of porn, and small motors became widespread due to their use in vibrators, the Zorg vacuum may become a winner, because of his licking.

Riley came. She shivered. Her eyes saw beauty itself. Good feelings spread through her. Her pussy became sensitive. She threw a branch for Zorg to fetch, so that he would stop stimulating her. An odd rustling in the leaves startled her. She quickly grabbed her clothes. With the drug worn off, she needed to find a safe and familiar place. She carefully peaked out. Nobody was around. She climbed out of the bush and went straight back home. Zorg bounced a bit up and down the street to work off the energy that digesting her pussy juices had created.

Finally, at home, she sat on her couch. She clutched blue pillow hard in her hands in front of her chest. She was ready for the drama of the day to wash away. She was waiting for her thigh muscles to relax. She was waiting for her neck to relax. She was waiting for the headache to go away. She was waiting for her breathing to become slow and mellow. Going to work tomorrow and the though of meeting the horny gang worried her.

The phone rang loud and shrill. The phone rang again. It was the first time that phone had been ringing. She picked up the phone. A muffled and unrecognizable voice said that the person was in possession of a video recording. The video recording would show her getting oral sex in the park from a dog. Riley insisted that it was a vacuum cleaner not a dog. The caller proposed that fucking a vacuum cleaner in a park was still good blackmail material. The caller's black mail offer was to show up tomorrow in the park again with Zorg or have her photos published to her boss and everyone. The caller hung up.

The embarrassment, humiliation, and helplessness crushed Riley. She swore to herself that she should have never gone week to her drive to masturbate. She got up and paced the whole apartment. There was nothing to be done. There was no police on Titan. There was no good uncle. She simply had to tough it out and put up with whatever came her way.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers