Zorg – Fuck Your Way to Freedom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

When it was time to wake up, Riley glided through the morning routine like a zombie. Zorg was locked away in a broom closet. Her eyes identified the Saturn moons overhead on the way to work. She was ten minutes early today. Mr. Peter still looked at his watch with a frown, yet only told her the assignment. The rest of the lab was again in a closed experiment. Today's job was to clean out more Petri dishes, as she had done on the first day.

She slung into the locker room of the lab. She gave the ever present cameras a stinky finger to let off some steam. Probably, they were all computer analyzed anyway without a human ever watching the footage. She stuffed her clothes in the locker. Today, she wore white panties and bra, so that the milky plastic safety suit would show her underwear less prominently. The sweat and moisture in the suit started building up, while she scrubbed the Petri dishes with hard dried solutions. When it was time for a break, she couldn't wait to tear the sticky plastic garb and sweat drenched underwear off her body.

After she stepped out of the lab shower, she opened her locker. Her clothes were gone. She closed the door again and opened it again. The locker was still empty – a metal shell with a few rust spots and unidentifiable crumbs at the bottom. She checked the next locker. There was a blouse and checkered skirt. A yellow sticky note was pasted on the clothes: "Park fucker, here is your first mission. Wear these clothes without any underwear. Walk over to Toad's office and take dictation."

Riley crumbled for a bit before she crumpled the sticky note into a ball. The skirt was a knee long school girl uniform skirt. The blouse was plain white to finish the school girl outfit. The top three buttons of the blouse had been removed. The highest button was under her boobs. The blouse fell open and showed her cleavage provocatively. The knee high socks and patent leather high heels finished her sexy school girl outfit. If she would have donned pig tails and librarian glasses, she could have modeled in a porno.

Grace is doing the disgraceful with the head held high. Riley stepped into the hallway with her high heels clittery-clattery announcing her imminent arrival. The yellow pad was in front of her chest as a shield. She knocked on Toad's door. He welcomed her in and appreciated the offer to take dictation. He was wearing his white lab code with the Umbrella corporation logo today. Under the coat, he was wearing large black safety shoes. They had a metal toe box to prevent accidentally dropped sharps from cutting his feet. There was not a single Petri dish. Yet, computers were spread out all over the floor and any surface. Cables ran wild. He did the calculations on the DNA.

He cleared a laptop of a little swivel stool for Riley to sit next to him, while he starred into the computer to look up notes and diagrams. Toad smiled for a minute. Then, he disappeared into his science world blabbering words and formulas at Riley to note down. He'd point at the screen occasionally and check her pad. She sometimes misspelled the technical jargon.

When he noted that, he would look up from the notepad on her lap to her face. His eyes on the way up would glance at her boobs. As the top buttons were undone, he could see the top and inner side of her rack. However, because he was directly at the side of her, he could see deep into the space between her skin and the fabric. He could make out that she wore no bra. He tried to look anywhere to keep her thinking that he was not looking. Yet, he took any opportunity to glance into that fissure between her boob and the fabric. On the third try, he though that he could look as deep as to make up her naked nipple. He kept trying to glance that nipple again over and over.

When Riley flipped to the second page, there was another sticky note. She covered it with her hand like a poker player, so that only she could read the note: "Lick your finger. Make it wet with saliva. Then, pretend to clean some stuck dried food from above Toad's lip. Riley moved the sticky note to the back of the pad. She took a deep inhale. Her heart was racing. Her chest trembled. The adrenaline made her breathing so clear. She took another deep inhale.

She stuck her finger in her mouth. She reached over to Toad's lips. He must have smelled her saliva. Toad jumped at first. Riley calmed him down with an explanation: "You have something red stuck from lunch. Let me get it off." She scratched a bit with her finger nail. She rubbed the pad of her index finger pulling his lips into grotesque shapes. They both blushed. Toad held onto the keyboard like a life safer. Riley pulled her finger back: "Good. Continue."

Riley took large, smooth, and even breaths to calm herself down. Toad looked like a teenager with a hot head, who had been cabin cooped. The rhythm of their dictation started taking their mind off the intimate moment. The second page was filled with formulas and diagrams. It was time to flip over to the third page. There was another sticky note. Riley's poker hand covered it again: "Pretend to tell Toad a secret. Lean in and whisper in his ear, so that the warm steam of your mouth tantalizes him. While you do it, put your free hand on his thigh as high as possible."

The jack hammer in Riley's heart was pounding again. The rush of adrenaline sucked the oxygen out of her body. She was breathing large. Toad noticed her agitation. Riley used it to confess, "Toad I have a secret." Riley put her mouth half an inch away from Toad's ear. She cupped her hand around the ear and her mouth. Her other hand intimately rested high on his thigh: "Toad, the other day, in the locker room with Deedee, we were talking. I looked at her and I noticed. Oh, Toad, I am too shy. I will tell you later."

Riley pulled back, brushed her hair into the right position. The confused and excited Toad was silent. He wanted more. He did not dare asking for more. He slowly fumbled his way through his thoughts back to DNA sequencing and the brilliant insight that he dictated to Riley. The colorful photos of DNA helixes were a wonderful distraction. The world of DNA sequencing was safe and not as treacherous as a hot girl coming onto him next to him.

Though, his rambling thoughts only lasted so long before Riley had to turn over to the next page. There was another sticky note. Riley was mad with anger at her blackmailer. She considered for a moment killing every woman on the research base in a wasteful plot to get to her blackmailer. After a moment of glowing eyes, she decided to settle for throwing her pencil in front of her on the floor: "Toad, I am so clumsy. Could you get the pencil for me?"

Toad paused for a moment. He considered that Riley may as well get the pencil herself. He considered that Riley's knees were ajar. How would he pick up the pencil without appearing to look up her skirt, yet still get a glance? He got on his knees. His fingers wrapped around the pencil. He pretended to notice her shoes. He mumbled a compliment. When she thanked him, he looked from her shoes up to her face. In between, his mental camera panned over her skirt. He shot a mental image of her juice thighs getting darker as they went deeper under the skirt. Bang, he saw all the way to the bare crotch. He got up. He replayed the snapshot in his mind a few times.

Toad was distracted. He had to shuffle for a while through papers to get his mind straight. Then, he continued telling Riley the wonderful secrets of gene manipulation. Riley had no clue what she was writing. She was solely focused on keeping track of the progression down the paper, when the next sticky note would come. And, it came with a long and complicated scene description. Riley had to become an actress for this.

"Toad, do you have some water for me to drink?"

"Of course, I have my own water cooler in the office. I will get you a glass."

When Toad handed Riley the glass of water, she intentionally made the glass slip and poured the water over the blouse. Toad politely looked away, as her nipples were showing through the white wet blouse.

"Toad, do my nipples show through the wet blouse? That would be so embarrassing. Can you check?"

Toad cautiously turned his head over his shoulder to take a peak. He swiftly looked away again: "Yes, I am sorry for being such a Klotz."

"Toad, are both nipples showing? Or, only one?"

Toad cautiously turned back to check her. Riley literally pushed her boobs towards him. "Yes, both are clear and evident."

"Toad, please don't look. I am going to take off my blouse to try to rub it dry with some napkins from your lunch."

Toad was left sitting facing away from her, while he imagined his young female blonde co-worker behind his back with her torso naked and exposed. He imagined the shape of her boobs. He imagined her face eagerly brushing napkins on her wet blouse. Riley was not even seriously trying. She only rubbed the fabric vigorously so that Toad could hear her efforts.

"Toad, it is not working. Do you have electrical tape from wiring all those computers?"

"Yes."

"Toad, I have trouble applying the electrical tape to cover my nipples. Could you be a mature gentleman and do it for me?"

Toad turned his whole body back to face Riley, who sat there topless with a puppy eye look on her face. He ripped off an inch of black electrical tape. Riley leaned forward and lifted her left boob with both hands to offer it to Toad. Toad looked at the pink nipples and the perfectly shaped youthful boobs. His eyes switched between looking into the deep gaze of Riley's eyes and her nipple. His fingers caressed the tender boob skin as he applied two stripes of electrical tape to form an X.

When Riley buttoned her blouse back up, she told Toad with a raspy, relaxed, and steamy voice: "Thank you for being a man about it and not starring or fucking me in your mind." She leaned forward and gave a wet kiss on Toad's cheeks. She reached into her blouse to adjust her boobs with her full hand.

"Riley, is this part of the prank that the girls are playing on you? They said something about playing a prank with you?"

"What? Rachel and her gang are behind this?"

"They told me something about you having stolen the vacuum prototype from the lab. And, now they were blackmailing you to do ridiculous things lest they tell Mr. Peter about it."

"Those little sluts!"

"Well, when you left our party the other day, you passed a lot of judgment about our drug habit. They were really hurt and tried to find a way to get back to you. They followed you. I think that they found the vacuum prototype in your house. It is really no big deal. I take work home all the time. Considering the nice little show that you put on with the dictation, I will even cover up for you."

"Oh, you owe me so much for making me come onto you like a dollar hooker."

"Hey, I had no clue. I thought you were clumsy and liked me."

"Seriously! Is your nerd brain missing the social intuition gene?"

"Okay, what can I do to make up for this?"

"Well, you could help me get in touch with my parents."

"There is no communication with the outside world to protect the research intellectual property from theft. Sorry."

"No, they are here on the research station. They are researchers. Their names are..."

"Kiddo, we six are the only people on this research station. Unless Mr. Peter is your dad you are out of luck, because I am surely not your dad. I could not have impregnated a woman at age two!"

"But, what about all the higher levels in the research station? We only work on the base level."

"They are all empty. After the only pilot to the only methane spaceship disappeared, nobody else could be shipped anymore to the station. And, the Umbrella Corporation was too cheap to build a second spacecraft. The sole methane spaceship is docked right on top of this tower for months."

"How could this be?"

"Remember, what I told you about instinctual, implanted memories? If you told me, where you are from I could maybe figure something out. Perhaps, that true memory has been overwritten by the instinctual memory."

"I am so lost."

"Don't be. Simply focus on the here and now. You are here and that's all that matters. Oh, and we should uninstall Zorg. His programming is running out in a day. Bring him in and you get the honor of injecting the uninstall virus!"

Toad and Riley sat in silence. Both of them mulled over the new information. Riley felt cheated by Toad's insinuation about her. Yet, she had serious doubts at her beliefs about reality. Her parents had been AWOL since her arrival without the slightest note. People on the research station had all seemed genuinely surprised at her arrival. Maybe, there was something wrong with her beliefs about reality.

Toad interrupted Riley's rumination with a peace offer. First, Riley was to meet with Toad and the girls in the back of the research tower. That was the only spot without a security camera. They would hold court and she would receive fair judgment for her emotional harm. Second, Riley had to bring Zorg back to the research lab. The uninstall virus had to be administered at once to prevent the Zorg experiment from going into an unstable state. Toad put his large, slightly fatty hand on Riley's shoulder to make her feel that he is going to take care of the situation like a man. Riley shrugged and looked past Toad's face to avoid eye contact with Toad, lest he may look in her eyes and soul. She did not want him observe her sorting out her feelings.

Toad left the room. Riley left through the already open door. Riley solemnly picked up Zorg from the broom closet. Feeling sad about parting with Zort, she was more aware of his differences from a real dog. She did not have to put on a leash. There was not even a leash in the house. Zorg was programmed to obey without exception. Zorg trotted happily behind Riley down the suburban street. She walked around the research tower.

The research tower was a circular tube rising high into the air. At the base were walls like legs that extended out from the research tower in a radial fashion. It made the tower look a little bit like a rocket with wings at its based. Those wing walls were meant to stabilize the tower during storms. There were two such fins that were particularly close to each other. In between was a gap that was well shielded from the tower entrance. Toad had proposed that there was no security camera either.

The girls were already there. Rachel stood tall dominating with black hair falling down her figure. Her arms were hanging down. Her body expressed a feeling of being a benched princess ruler. She wore all black almost gothic clothes today. Her black jeans had long black strings running along the sides to tie the jeans together. Her black t-shirt had the imprint of a raging Hindu goddess. The imprint was made of sparkling silver.

Ines stood next to her. Her hair was red. It stood like a triangle on her top. She was a head shorter than Rachel. The green top reflected her green eyes. The pattern on her shirt was long green lines, kind of like grass. It made you want to get closer to her, so did her warm smile on her thin lips. Her hand waved a shy hi, while her arm tried to stay as close to her body as possible.

Deedee followed next. She was short and her blonde hair long. Her mouth was a horizontal line drawn by bright red lipstick. The top of her eye lid was painted sky blue. A puffy white dress with a thin golden belt around her waist draped her. She wore sandals that showed her blue painted toe nails. Her fierce face made her look ugly. Her fist at the side of her was as clenched as her jaw.

Toad was the lumbering homebody standing in between the two parties. His belly was soft and sloppy. He had a big smile like a preacher on his face. His head cocked higher, trying to muster attention and transcend the sagging appearance of his body. His arms reached out tow both sides of the party to calm them. He said that all fair judgment would rule today and heal the fissure in their little community. A small crime had been committed against the girls by Riley's judgmental departure. A large crime had been committed against Riley by their harsh prank. Both were going to be settled now.

Riley's rash departure had left the girls feeling rejected and judged for their drug habit. Riley had thrown sand onto the warm hospitality that was offered. The only fit judgment for Riley's behavior would be to receive clear and traditional treatment for social disgrace: to be spat in the face. Each girl would get to spit into Riley's face exactly once and not more. And, then they had to bury the entire grudge against Riley.

Rachel, as the leader, stepped forward swiftly. Her tall slender body cocked back a little. Her mouth puckered. A long clear-white line of spit darted smack on the center of Riley's face. The spit covered her nose and one eye. Any lama would have been proud at the shot. Toad quickly stepped forward to keep Riley from wiping her face until the punishment had been rendered in full.

Deedee stepped forward with measured steps. She hissed, 'get on your knees, bitch, you are too tall for me.' The dazed Riley kneeled in front of the short blonde haired monster. Deedee stepped inches close to ensure hitting her target. Riley's face was right in front of Deedee's boobs. Deedee's boobs were behind the white dress that ruffled around the boobs. Riley's head was slightly tilted up to see Deedee's face. Deedee hissed her throat to get all the green, sticky spit out of the back of her throat. Her face moved over Riley's face. She let a stream of yellow-green sticky spit pour onto Riley's face. Deedee laid the line across her cheek and forehead. Deedee stepped back with much satisfaction.

Ines brushed against Deedee as she stepped forward. Ines smiled: "Riley, I hope to touch your boobs one day, because you are so cute. So, the only spit that you get from me is a warm kiss on your cheek." Ines stepped to Riley's side and set a sweet peck on the spit free cheek. Ines batted her eye lashes and stepped back into the line of girls.

"Okay, with that out of the way, you girls have been way out of line with Riley. The only proper punishment is the fist. Riley gets one punch for each girl. Riley can decide the correct punch for each of you. A fist to the eye will leave a public mark for days. A hook on the chin can knock out the girl. A jab to a sensitive spot can deal horrible pain and agony. It is up to Riley's digression without question to choose the proper form of punishment."

"What hurts the most?"

"Well, take it to the guts. Aim a little to the side. The abdominal muscles in the center absorb a lot of the blow. So, you want to aim off center to drive the knuckles straight into the gut."

Without hesitation, Riley stepped forward, eyed Rachel at intimate distance, and drove her knuckles into the side of Rachel's stomach. "This is what you get for leading them into this." While everyone's face formed a silent 'oh,' Rachel was completely motionless for one second, two seconds. Then, her face broke into deep pain. She collapsed to the floor into a ball. Rachel's head landed on Riley's feet with her lips unintentionally kissing her foot. Riley starred into the distance, relishing the knowledge of the rolled up mess of black pain at her feet.

Riley shrugged Rachel of her feet. She stepped in front of Deedee with a cautious distance. Riley kicked of her shoes. She measured Deedee again: "The only thing that you deserve is to be crushed by my stinky, sweaty feet like a cockroach." Riley did the split standing up and knocked her bare foot onto Deedee's nose and mouth to have a little whiff. Deedee stepped back spitting the taste out and rubbing her face.

"You may be my only friend in this group. So, I will have mercy on you as you had on me," said Riley. She asked Ines to lean forward and pull down her pants. Ines was wearing a thin g-string. Even though the g-string was not in the way, Riley still pulled the strings down and over her ass for humiliation. Riley took a moment to look at Ines' sex was protruding behind as two mounds with a black line in between. Riley slapped Ines ass with a lout thud, yet soft pain. Ines smiled a little bit at the sexual nature of her penalty.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers
1...45678...10