Zorro's Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Zorro's returning visit of pure pleasure.
1.4k words
4.22
18.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the middle of the night and Elena was on her balcony looking out on to the stone courtyard with the large olive shade tree in the middle. There where no lights on in any rooms surrounding the courtyard as She was thinking of Zorro and ached inside for his return. Elena had not been with Zorro for several weeks, but she knew he was out because as the Alcalde's daughter she heard her father's complaints about Zorro. Many nights over the last month, she lay awake sometimes until dawn thinking of Zorro. He had made her feel like real women wanted feel.

She turned back into her room, and as she entered, she closed the balcony doors. As she did, she felt a gloved leather hand around her mouth and his voice say, "You know who I am. Don't scream and I will take my hand away?"

Elena felt her heart begin to beat rapidly in her chest, and nodded her approval of his request. He whirled her around and with his hat and mask on pulled her close to him and kissed her fervently on the lips letting his tongue slide across them. He could taste her sweetness, and felt her body melt into his while her arms wrapped around his waist.

Elena's body responded to his as she melted into his arms and his affectionate kiss. Her heart was pounding fast, and her breathing deeper pressing more or her firm breasts into his chest. She absolutely wanted to feel her naked breasts against his warm hairy chest. She kept kissing him opening her mouth and letting his tongue slip onto hers. Elena sucked on his tongue while twirling hers around his.

He broke their embrace and turned her around as he wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled her neck nibbling on her shoulders. He had taken off his hat throwing it aside as he leaned into kissing her neck and shoulders. He felt her cotton nightgown with his hands, and knew she was naked underneath the garment. He ran his hands feeling all of her as she surrendered to his touch. He whispered in her ear, "Take it off, I want to feel your naked body."

She loosened the sash holding the neckline tight so it would not slide off her shoulders. Once undone she reached up and slid it from her shoulders letting fall to the floor. Zorro ran his hands over her smooth, soft skin touching her as he kissed her neck. His hands cupped her breasts as he felt their plump firmness and her now firm erect nipples. Each one of his fingers ran over them sending heady, electrifying sensations throughout her body. She thought for a moment that she was going to faint, but Zorro's strong arms around her held her up.

Zorro leaned into her as he caressed her breasts and nibbled on her neck. He soon was running his tongue around the sensitive ear lob. As he did this, she felt his hands slide down on top of hers. Elena did not know what to expect until she heard him whisper in her ear, "Touch yourself."

She was at a loss as to what he wanted her to do. She felt his strong masculine hand move over hers as Zorro guided her hand towards her bushy, damp, mound. His finger was over her middle finger as he guided it between her slipper-wet full lips. She felt the sensations of her hand running over her furry mound. Elena had never felt herself like this before and was surprised at how dripping wet she was between her legs. Elena felt him guide her fingers gently between her lips sliding it up down between them. All she could do is let this man take her to sensations she had not experienced before.

Zorro was gentle and slow; wanting her to feel the real pleasures, a man can bring to a desirable woman. He wanted her hand to feel inhibited as he guided her hand between her pussy lips, and feel the hot moistness of her deep burning desire. He guided her finger to her tight opening and pressed on top of her as it partially slid in. He wanted her to feel her wet opening as it involuntarily pulsated around her finger, and to feel how easily her finger slipped inside of her. He kept the palm of her hand pressed against her wet firm clit slowly moving it back and forth it sending headier, electrifying sensations through out her body.

Elena stood there lost in the moment of another man touching her as she touched herself, and she could not help but let him continue. She slid more of her finger inside of moist slit; feeling his finger inside beside hers too. He legs parted a bit, as she wanted more in her. Her other hand reached back as she ran the palm of her hand against Zorro's groan area. She felt a momentary release inside her as she felt how hard he was. His cock seemed to swell even more with her touch.

Zorro pulled Elena into her more saying to her, "Get on the bed, and don't turn around." He released his hold on her and let his other hand slid off hers. Before she knew it, she felt his naked body pressed against her back as he thrust his hard cock forward towards her exposed wet pussy. Elena involuntarily reached back and guided him towards her furry opening.

As he slid into her sizzling moistness, she felt Zorro's swollen cock head part her dripping wet lips. Zorro's shaft divides her pussy lips further as she gripped the sheet into a ball in each hand. The sensation of his enormous red-hot, bulbous, veiney cock inside of her was unbelievable, and she so wanted to scream out into the night the pleasure she was feeling. He filled her up penetrating her deeply, and she felt his large hands grip waist and pull him onto her as she tilted her ass higher for him to penetrate her deeper. She even found herself meeting his deep thrusts, and craving more of him in her while her pussy involuntarily griped his cock shaft.

Zorro not one to be out of control found it difficult not to scream out the pleasure Elena was giving him. With ever movement into her, he felt her pussy enthusiastically pulsate around his firm manhood. She was so wet and slippery inside as he pulled almost all t he way out and thrust himself deep into her feeling his balls against her pussy hairs. His hand roamed her soft-skinned body as he leaned into her and felt her breasts in his hands.

Zorro leaned back and caressed her body slowly drawing his hand away from her firm breast toward her pussy. His fingers slid easily between her slit and found her clit. He massaged all around it, and when he did, he felt Elena thrust backwards on to his pulsating firm cock.

Elena was so lost in lust for this man, and wanted to scream out at the top of lugs as loud as she could,"Fuck me, fuck me hard Zorro." Some day I will she thought. The sensations she was feeling inside of her as he was taking from behind where beyond description. He mind raced as she met his deep, thrusting penetrations. She buried her head in the sheets as her hands gripped the sheets again into a ball as she felt the first waves of deep, warm internal pleasure overtake her senses and flow threw her. She was lost.

Zorro gripped her hips even tighter digging his fingers into her as he pulled her on to his cock as it pulsated his first of many orgasms deep in her. He fucked her uncontrollable for several minutes thrusting deeply into her before he was spent. With each thrust, he felt her pussy involuntarily, and uncontrollable grip his manhood while becoming even wetter, and hotter with her own juices melting with his.

They both collapsed on the bed on top of one another trying to catch their breath.

Elena had no idea; after she regained consciousness, how long she had been out. She knew Zorro was gone, but had left behind a rose with a "Z" next to it. She went to bed naked that night, and slept well into the day for a change really rested and happy. The only though she had when she awoke was how uninhibited she had been making love to Zorro. What a wonderful feeling.