Jordana Brewster: Personal Training

Story Info
Jordana gets a very personal training session.
15.7k words
4.71
8.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

Jordana Brewster tumbled into the heavy, yielding matting placed beside the car she was working on jumping from, practising her stunts for the latest Fast and Furious movie that was coming out. The lithe, slender actress threw herself energetically from the car, a classic Chevy Nova, the bulging muscle car a complete contrast to the slim, slender actress as she threw open the door and hurled herself from it. On screen it would be a high paced, adrenaline-pumping scene, the music and sounds of the car throbbing from every speaker and subwoofer...but right here it was just a car parked in the side of the studio surrounded by big crash mats for stars to tumble into. And so it was that Jordana worked on her stunts, the toned Panamanian beauty hurling her strong but slender form out into the heavy padding to try and capture that perfect moment, just the right motion and dramatic look for them to edit together for the silver screen.

"Again," her stunt coordinator said, smiling down at the tall actress embedded in the crash mat before him.

"Do I have to?" she mumbled, laying face down knowing she'd made a mess of that last attempt, buried under a swath of her long brown hair, tangled in it despite having it pulled back into a simple ponytail to keep it out the way as she got the work done. She wasn't all dolled up ready for the camera right now, simply working on getting this stunt right first before she would do it on camera.

"Yes, now get up," he commanded. Jordana grumbled, burying her head in the mat to take a few more moments of it.

"Five seconds and you'll get tickled," he said, the threat playful but clear. She knew he'd do it and as he counted down she stirred, straining herself to push up from the mat at the count of one with a grumble.

"Ok I'm coming, I'm coming," she complained playfully, pushing herself up from the mat and sweeping her long brown hair back from her face with a smile. Training was tough, the repeated takes burning her energy, but it was always fun and enjoyable working out with her stunt co-ordinator, Ed.

"You're not very enthusiastic about it," he smiled, giving her a cheeky smile as she looked at him chidingly, a mock expression of shock.

"Well maybe you're not quite hitting the spot," she replied, flicking her eyebrows in return.

"No, it's you not hitting the spot," he said, pointing down to the mat and how she'd missed her mark and needed to repeat the jump.

"Smart ass," she murmured with a sideways smile, flicking her gorgeous brown eyes up to him as she stood up and moved to reset, climbing back into the car. They'd been working together since projects in the 1990s, before even the first Fast and Furious movie as he'd worked with her on some films in the end of the previous decade when she was just starting out and somehow they'd ended up paired together on loads of her film projects. It wasn't a problem though as they got on so well and she enjoyed working with him, and the directors clearly liked the work they did together as they kept getting paired up.

"Ready?" he asked, seeing her prone in the leather seat of the Chevy.

"Ready," she confirmed.

"Don't fuck it up this time," he teased.

"What if I do?" she goaded.

"I'll spank you," he said after a pause, giving a wink.

"Promises," she said with a dismissive sigh, playfully rolling her eyes before she prepared herself properly. They had a good back and forth; he'd fancied her for years now, she was well aware of that though she'd never given him a chance. She knew he'd leap at any opportunity she gave him though she kept work and personal life separate, though it didn't stop her enjoying the attention. Their chemistry was undeniable and she enjoyed it whenever she was working with him, even when she was married, just absorbing the good vibes all day before going home to her husband. Well, that was how it used to be, since her divorce things weren't the same and too often she found herself alone it seemed.

Of course she was a mother and had her children to look after, her adopted sons that had completed her life after the crushing reality of her own infertility that had left her no other choice. It was still a great thing but there was always a little niggle of disappointment at not having her own child. Either way it didn't fill the void of personal loneliness she felt sometimes and she had to admit this helped, having Ed taking in glances of her ass when he thought she wasn't looking though he wasn't entirely subtle about it any more. He knew she was very aware of what he wanted and by this point neither one of them were particularly clandestine about it, having flirted for years though he seemed to have somewhat accepted she wasn't going to give him a chance.

Well...so he thought. Jordana couldn't deny since her divorce she'd been a bit lonely, her time taken up looking after her family rather than getting out and meeting anybody new when she wasn't at work. And she'd not managed to meet anyone new through work either, especially with the same old team around her working on the latest Fast and Furious movie. Readying herself, tensed and focused, she took the cue and dived out of the classic Chevy once more, throwing herself down into the matting once more with a thump, looking up towards her mark as she stretched out away from the vehicle and plunged to the floor.

"Better," he said, nodding affirmatively as she pushed up on her elbows.

"Yeah? Good," she said, flicking her long dark hair back and pushing up in a press up manner. Despite her slender build she was in good shape, toned and strong, the workouts to keep her fit paying off, especially as she knew he watched as she showed off her physical strength. Jordana stood up from the mat and gave a stretch, taking a pause before she climbed back into the car.

"Nail that way and we'll be there on this one," Ed told her.

"Good, I'll be glad when we get this stunt down and can move on," she replied.

"Well there's still more to learn," he smiled.

"I know, plenty more to do, there always is it seems," she laughed, reflecting on how every one of these movies had got bigger and more explosive, taking more energy and effort every time to complete the filming. She loved it but it was tiring there was no doubt and sometimes she looked forward to the quieter days of filming with more normal scenes.

"Again, let's go honey," he said with a smile, teasing as he made the do-it-again motion with his hand.

"Yes sir," she said mockingly with a roll of her eyes, sliding back into the car to repeat the move again. She reset and they went over the stunt several more times, perfecting the moves, the Panamanian beauty throwing her lithe form from the classic American muscle car onto the matting beside it. Despite the pads she still felt it, the cool slap on her body every time she hurled herself down, focusing regardless and getting it perfected. She was glad though when Ed told her he thought they were done and he thought they had the stunt spot on, ready for the producers to see the following day.

"That'll do for this one," he said as she pulled herself up again, taking his offered hand to stabilise her as she stepped off the thick padding onto the hard floor of the studio, such a contrast beneath her feet.

"Sure they'll be happy with it?" she asked, though she knew from experience that if he said things were good, they were. Their chemistry, despite its sexual tension that had sometimes been a bit uncomfortable from both sides, had yielded great results over the years.

"Yeah we've got it," he said as Jordana dusted herself down, clearing up as Ed stepped over the mat and pushed the door of the Chevy shut. Time was getting on, the evening ticking by as they'd already spent longer than normal and a lot of people had already thrown in the towel and headed home for the night.

"So we wrapping up at that?" he said, giving a stretch and stifling a slight yawn. As always it had been a long day, yet another, and knocking it on the head wouldn't be such a bad call.

"Well...can we afford to?" she replied.

"What do you mean?" he said.

"We're a bit behind right, according to the schedule. I don't want to be late come time to shoot all this," Jordana said, looking him in the eyes with her beautiful browns.

"Well...I guess so, we always make it up though right?" he replied with a smile.

"Yeah but come on, let's do some more, I think we should," she pressed.

"Nowhere to go tonight or something?" he said as a joke, immediately feeling a bite of regret at it as he saw her look away like it niggled at her.

"No, I'm on my own tonight, kids are with my parents so it's just me," she said.

"Look I didn't mean anything..." he started.

"No I know, don't worry," she smiled, knowing he hadn't intended anything.

"Well...it'll just be us here before long I think," Ed said, glancing around at the already pretty empty studio, people packing up and finishing for the night.

"That's alright with me," she said, quite happy to just keep working and get it done now rather than later.

"Well I'm happy to stay for a while, let's get some more work done," he said, giving a slight shrug then clicking his neck.

"Sounds good," she replied.

"Let's grab a quick break first, some coffee?" he offered.

"Yeah I need that, some more energy to carry on," Jordana said, turning to lead the way to a small rest area they had, giving him a chance to check out her ass in the slender, snugly fitted jeans she was wearing. It was a good view that was sadly cut short by how close the seats were, the actress sliding down into one as he went to make their coffee. There wasn't any on so he had to simply make instant stuff; it wasn't as good but it would hit the spot, making two cups and filling them from the hot water boiler they had.

"Thanks," she said as he handed her coffee over, white with one sugar, knowing how she liked it after working with her so many years with so many shared beverages.

"No problem," he said, sitting down with her as he took a drink of his own, strong and black how he liked it with no milk to take the edge off.

"What scene are we gonna do next?" she said, since she hadn't checked exactly what they needed to work on, simply knowing there was plenty to do.

"Um well we've got a few to do, a couple more jump type scenes, and a fight scene if you want to call it that," he replied.

"Well it's not really a proper fight scene," she responded.

"No but you know what I mean, it's action, it's sort of a fight scene," he said.

"Yeah, let's do that one," she said, sipping at their coffee. Things fell quiet as they enjoyed a few minutes of comfortable silence, a rare thing to find especially around Hollywood, just taking the time to recover and refresh themselves for the next practice. They finished their coffee and Ed stood up, giving a stretch, his shoulders cracking as he extended himself to shake off the stiffness.

"Let's go," he said, sticking his mug back by the sink.

"Sure," she said, pushing up from the chair, feeling the stiffness that had settled in now she'd taken a few minutes to stop and take a break.

"Hey, you think you could crack my back for me?" she asked, catching his gaze as he looked back to her.

"Sure," he said, knowing exactly what she was after. Jordana raised her arms as he stepped to her and slid his strong, powerful arms around her. Thanks to working in stunts for years, decades now, he was in good shape and always worked out to maintain himself, which combined with his day job added up to a good physical tone. Gripping her around the back of her shoulders, she let herself go limp in his arms just in time for him to jerk her upwards sharply, quick and powerful, pulling her close to him as she let out a muffled groan of relief and intensity into his shoulder as her spine gave a series of popping cracks, pulling her out again to release the tension that had built up practicing her previous scene.

"Oh yeah," she groaned, as he shook her around, effortlessly shaking the slender, 120-lb actress around, her hips and legs swaying beneath him before he lowered her back to the floor.

"Better?" he said with a smile, loving the feel of the gorgeous woman pressed against him as he manhandled her.

"Much," she said, stretching her neck as she arched her back, feeling much more flexible again.

"Good, let's get on," he said and headed back towards their training area. She followed him back and waited as he picked up the details they had that explained her exact moves for the scene and what the director wanted to see.

"Ok so this is scene is set indoors, tight quarters, and someone sneaks up behind you. Then they want you to react to that, just instantly turn and fight. There's a brief bit of hand to hand and then the guy will grab you and throw you down onto the floor," he said, skimming the paperwork.

"Sure ok, sounds right," she said, thinking back to how she remembered the scene from reading it previously.

"So we'll just do this hand to hand bit first, get that sorted out then work on the throw?" he asked.

"Yeah sounds good," she said, happy for a break from getting chucked down into the heavy mats for a while.

"Ok you'll need to be here, working at the counter," he said, directing her into a rudimentary set built out of cardboard boxes to represent a small kitchen area. It gave the close feel the script called for, making Jordana's altercation with her would-be attacker a claustrophobic, intense affair. She stepped past him to the cardboard counter, finding her position and then pretending like she was cutting something up as she glanced back with a smile.

"Like a good little housewife or something?" she said with a laugh.

"Something like that I guess," he smiled, stepping behind her.

"So I'm here behind you, the attacker, and you're just going to kick off here, you know I'm a bad guy and you turn straight away and throw a punch," he said, Jordana moving slowly as she turned around and threw her left fist towards him.

"Then I recoil back from that," he said as he did it, leaning away, "and you then lunge forward with the knife there."

"This hardcore, super sharp knife?" she said, holding up the hastily cut out cardboard practice prop that had been made for her.

"Yeah, that deadly weapon right there," he smiled.

"So I lunge like this?" she said, stabbing out with the knife as he pulled away to avoid it.

"Yeah, but rotate your shoulders, take your other arm backwards as you thrust, put energy into it you know," he said. She reset and repeated it, putting the twist into her back and rolling with it, not failing to notice how his eyes flicked to her chest as she turned through the move.

"Like this?" she clarified.

"Yeah, like that, then I grab your wrist," he said, reaching out to take hold of her and hold the knife-throwing hand still and her turned towards him for him to retaliate.

"Now I strike forwards with my own punch like this," he said, swinging his arm towards her.

"And I duck out the way right?" she said, moving in slow motion away from his incoming punch.

"That's right, you dodge and duck down to the side he said as she did just that, held at arms length by his grip.

"Then you lunge back up with a punch that makes contact," he said, lunging over her with the missed punch to leave the opening for her to surge back up and strike him with a powerful uppercut under the side of his jaw. She softly connected and he reeled backwards cinematically, pulling her closer with his grip at her wrist.

"And then you throw me down?" she said, remembering the order of events.

"Yeah I pull you a bit closer as I recoil, then I grab you and fling you round me onto the floor," he said pulling her in and moving in to close his arms around her, over the top of her free arm across her mid section. He didn't do the throw, that was the next bit to practice after this.

"Ok got it," she said as he let her go and she stood back.

"Simple enough stuff really," he said, appreciating the fact that Jordana was an experienced performer and had done this kind of thing plenty of times before.

"Absolutely, so let's go through it again," she said, resetting for them to start the sequence over. And so it went from there, rehearsing the moves over and over again, working on their positioning and momentum of their bodies to optimise the short tussle in the cardboard kitchen. They got faster, more into the routine, getting closer and more in tune with one another as it went on, much as it should do given they were practicing for the real thing. They got closer, pulling in tight as they tussled, his hands on her as Jordana threw herself into it, towards him with utter confidence, his arms around her body as he pulled her close to him ready for the throw at the end of their brief fight.

His arm round her body was comforting and felt right, making her realise how much she longed for some physical touch right now as he wrapped her up ready to roughly cast her down onto the floor. It fleetingly crossed her mind that he could do that onto a bed, whisking her easily off her feet and casting her down onto it, pinning her down and easily taking her. God she'd give a lot for that right now...and she knew he would if she just gave him the come on. She didn't want to see arrogant, though it was only in her own head, but she knew he would give her what she wanted if she just swallowed her pride somewhat and said yes. He hadn't asked in a while...well, made evident that he wanted her in a carnal fashion, especially since she'd been married, getting on with her family and made it clear to him that he wouldn't be getting into her pants. But that was then and this was now, and she hadn't ignored his touch as his hands pulled around her body and more than once took a slight squeeze of her perky breasts.

"I think you've got this down," he said, interrupting her thoughts as he stepped back from her.

"Yeah, think I'm there," she replied, smoothing her top down a bit, the dark blue fabric having got wrinkled and a little pulled up over her toned tummy on the last go.

"Ok great, so now we need to do the throw," he said, glancing round to the mats he'd need to move to facilitate that.

"Yeah, let's grab a quick breather first?" she said, sweeping her long hair back out the way.

"Sure, I've got to set up the pads anyway," he replied.

"Cool," she said, stepping past him and walking away with a stretch, wanting a few minutes to reset and get ready for the next phase. He got on getting the pads ready, throwing the heavy mat down into place where he would hurl her in the next practice as she took a deep breath, her mind still tumbling over the thought that perhaps now was the time to give him what he wanted...and what she needed. She couldn't deny the thrill she felt getting so close and entwined with him as they worked, the late night in the studio, all alone now, the perfect moment, seeming to add to the thrill of the idea somehow. It was a thrilling thought and as she walked away she could feel the tingle of arousal in her, the wetness between her legs and buzz as her nipples strained at the lace of her bra somewhat.

As she stepped out of sight, she let the idea just spin out of control in her mind for a few more crucial seconds before she decided to go for it. A cold rush of adrenaline washed through her body, making her heart surge as it spread down into her legs, making the choice that she just wanted it now. She still had more pride than to just straight up ask him but she knew the electricity was there between them, there was no denying it so she wanted to give him a clear come-on to get the message across - then it would be up to him whether to act on it. She thought how to do that for a moment, then figured it would be straightforward if she gave him something to look at or perhaps notice when they got close again.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers