Sissy Joanne Parr Fantasy Fucking Ch. 01

Story Info
Fantasy of being Joanne & fucking office friends.
1.5k words
2.6
21.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne Parr was 26 years of age. She had an obsession with the Barbie doll . She wanted to look like Barbie, as well as dress like her. One day in the office, I was so jealous of her. How dare she wear pretty dresses, when they would look much better on me. I want to be the new Joanne Parr, but I needed help to allow my kinky fantasy to take place.

Georgina Harris was 23 years of age with long, ginger hair. There was no hiding, that Georgina needed excitement in her life. Georgina was very cute. She was now living with her boyfriend Ashley, the same age as Georgina. I couldn't hide my feelings for the both of them. My cock would stiffen at the sight of them. One morning I followed Georgina into the women's toilet. She was taken by surprise, as I pushed her into a cubicle.

"You will get into trouble if we get caught," laughed Georgina.

"I'm in charge of this office, so fuck the lot of them," I replied whispering into her ear.

I pulled down Georgina's black trousers, then slowly slipped down her red, satin panties. Georgina laughed as she pissed into the toilet. I was disappointed she wasn't having a shit, as I love smelling women's shit. I dropped my trousers and pants.I sat on Georgina's lap facing her and started to kiss her . Georgina got very excited , begging me to fuck her. I stroked her ginger hair, teasing her by sticking my tongue into her mouth. I was over twice her age, but that made it all the more exciting.

"I want you to help me make this office into one big fucking machine, my pretty Georgina." I said.

"Of course I will my perverted boss," she said as I gave her a love bite on her neck.

"I am going to be Joanne Parr, your transvestite manageress," I boasted.

"That's fantastic, about time that childish bitch was humiliated," she replied.

"There are more women in here that need to be taught a lesson, now when you leave here, pop this drug into Joanne's coffee, then bring her into my office." I ordered.

"Yes my perverted sissy, I love you better than Ashley," she replied.

I put my mouth to Georgina's pussy, giving it a long, hard suck. Georgina screamed with ecstasy.I fondled her breasts through her black blouse. Georgina kissed me hard on the lips. She then pulled up her moist panties, tidied her clothes and left the toilet. I waited five minutes then returned to my office.

There were two women in my office, that I wanted to have rampant sex with. They were both married and would be very difficult to win over, but my love drug would put them at their ease. Sue Lewis was 45 years of age, married with two grown up sons. She was petite with short, brown hair. Sue was very attractive for her age. She had enormous breasts, which I wanted to own. Mike Lewis's pretty, welsh wife will soon be my kinky sex slave.

Christine Wells was Sue's best friend. A very sexy, married women of 59, with a similar hairstyle to Sue, but darker. My main aim was to fuck her in as many positions that I could. I also wanted Sue and Christine to become lovers. Then to have a threesome with them, showing a video of it to their husbands.

My office had cameras trained on everything my girls did. Zooming up on the breasts of Sue Lewis was a favourite hobby of mine. I was now watching Joanne Parr. Her black, satin, short dress, with red flowers on, was mean't for me to wear. I could only dream what lingerie she had on underneath. That pink handbag on her desk, was making me very excited. I so much wanted to put her makeup on. Then to my delight Georgina entered, with coffee for Joanne. Soon Joanne Parr would be mine to explore. I would be the new Joanne Parr. Christine Wells was chatting to Sue Lewis. I turned up the sound, playing with myself at the sound of their sexy voices. I then decided not to drug them. It would be better to humiliate them, then fuck them. Joanne Parr had now fallen asleep. Georgina smiled into the camera. Georgina helped her on her journey to my office.

My office had a mattress on the floor, a large table and a leather chair. Posters of my cousin's wife Sue George covered every wall. Sue George in her royal, blue, nurses uniform was my idea of kinky fun. There was a knock on the door. I helped Georgina to carry Joanne into my office. We both spread her out on my desk.

"Well Georgina Harries, my clever, ginger slag, a very big thank you for bringing this cute Barbie doll to me,I will reward you for this," I said.

"Think I will ring Ashley to come over as well, we can have one big,kinky party," she replied

"That's a lovely idea Georgina, can't wait to suck the pretty boy off," I laughed.

Georgina looked through Joanne's handbag. She then made me keep still, as she put my makeup on. Her pink, sticky lipstick was the best. A Joanne pink, paper hanky was used on my lips to prevent my lipstick smudging. I slowly removed Joanne's clothes. I was delighted she was wearing pink, satin lingerie. Joanne Parr was now naked. Her massive breasts resting in my hands. Georgina dressed me up in Joanne's clothes. Her tight, pink panties pressed against my bulging cock. The black, satin dress looked so pretty on me. Georgina was stroking it to keep me sexually aroused. Georgina kept the best surprise until last. She produced a Joanne Parr blonde, curly wig. I was the new Barbie doll, sissy Joanne Parr. Joanne started to wake up.

She looked shocked to be looking at a twin of herself. I stroked her hair, making Joanne faint back onto the table. Georgina laughed, as she fondled Joanne's breasts. There was a knock on the door. In walked Sue Lewis and Christine Wells. Both looked amazed at the sight of me. The door slammed behind them. There was no escape, for my play things. Ashley arrived ten minutes later. I now had a serious erection in my Joanne Parr panties. Georgina kissed her boyfriend, which was making me jealous.

"Why don't you both come and sit on my lap, one on each knee, my young pair of lovers," I asked.

Georgina and Ashleigh did not need to be asked twice, I wasted no time in opening the front of Ashley's jeans. He was wearing red pants, just like Georgina. Sue let out a gasp of protest, as my hand stroked Ashley's cock through his pants. Georgina gave me a wet, sloppy kiss.

"Be patient Sue Lewis, I will be shagging you as soon as I can, my pretty little housewife," I said.

I ripped Ashley's pants off, stuffing them into my mouth. Ashley started to kiss me, as I masturbated him. He spurted his cream into Georgina's face. Sue turned away in disgust, but to my surprise, Christine licked Ashley's semen from Georgina's freckled face. Christine Wells was starting to enjoy herself. Joanne Parr was awakening again.

This time I pushed Georgina and her boyfriend off my lap. Forced Joanne's legs open,ramming my cock up her tight pussy. Joanne groaned, as I fucked her slowly. Sue tried to help her, but Georgina held her back. I was fucking Joanne, wearing her clothes. What a kinky bastard, I was turning out to be. I warned the others, that they were all going to be shagged by me, whether they liked it or not. Joanne screamed as my semen flowed inside her juicy cunt.

Joanne tried to run to the door, but I chased after her. Then pinning her to the door, my cock shot up her ass. I fucked Joanne as hard as I could. Georgina laughed hysterically, as she played with Christine Wells's breasts, through her white, cheese, cloth blouse. Sue Lewis covered her face in shock. Ashley took her lipstick out of her handbag. He looked so sweet wearing Sue's red lippy. After I had pumped Joanne full of more semen, I threw her to the floor. Ashley sat on my lap. We kissed in front of a proud Georgina.

"Don't hide sexy Sue Lewis, my pretty welsh Mummy fucker, your husband Mike is going to watch a film of us making kinky love," I shouted out aloud.

Sue started to cry, but Christine comforted her by resting her face between her breasts. Ashley started to moan, as I gave him a blow job. He only took three minutes to explode his creamy semen into my mouth.

"He never came that quick for me," laughed Georgina.

So two down, with three to go. Georgina Harris was begging for me to fuck her. Christine Wells would join in on anything. Sue Lewis might have to be forced, but I would be soon fucking the stupid cunt.