I WILL Have You Ch. 02

Story Info
Black woman gives in to Italian God.
1.6k words
4.44
76.1k
63

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilbe0
lilbe0
188 Followers

Why did I do that? I really needed that job... Chloe thought to herself as she paced her living room later that night. We could've worked something out....yeah right...the attraction is too strong.

Knock knock knock.....who could that be?

"Who is it?"

"It's Damien... I want to talk to you."

"We don't have anything to say to each other Mr. Gianni. I think its best we go our separate ways." How did he know where I lived?

"Open the door Chloe; I just want to talk..." About a minute past without either saying a word.

"...I will bang on your door all night." BANG BANG BANG.

"OK, IM OPENING THE DOOR!"

Chloe unlocked the door to see Damien in the clothes he wore to work that morning. His hair was disheveled, it was apparent that he had been running his fingers through it as though in deep thought and if anything he looked sexier than before. God I want to finish what we started in my office, but in due time thought Damien.

"I want to talk."

Chloe opened the door further as her gesture for him to enter. He looked around, took his coat off and sat on her couch. Chloe closed the door, walked over and sat at the opposite end of the couch.

"How'd you know where I live?" asked Chloe.

"I have my ways," replied Damien.

He is such an arrogant ass, but a fine arrogant ass.

"Ok what do you need to talk to me about?"

"I want to let you know that I'm sorry for the way I came on to you. It was inappropriate for the time and place. However, I am NOT sorry that I kissed you. I find you very attractive, I know you find me attractive and I think we need to explore this attraction further..." He would've kept talking but he looked up to find Chloe looking at him wide-eyed.

"Are you serious?"

"Very much so."

"But-"

"No buts...just say yes. I will still need an assistant so you're not quitting and speaking of which I need you to pack an overnight bag. You're staying at my house tonight. We have a lot of files to go over."

Is he serious? We only just met this morning, he wants me to go to his house and sleep with him, oh no! Wait, to go over some files...RIGHT.

"I'll take that as a yes. You have 10 minutes, please don't keep me waiting."

"I'm not going to your house. I'll see you in the office at 7am. Have a good night."

I could kiss her again right now thought Damien. Why is it so hard for her to just do what I say? It's ok. We can do things the hard way.

"You go pack or I do it for you."

"UUGGHHH...GOD! Why are you so DIFFICULT! JEEZ!" Chloe screamed as she walked to her bedroom to pack. Damien watched her ass as she walked away from him with a smile on his face.

20 minutes later...

"I'm ready."

"I said 10 minutes. Keep testing me."

Chloe gave him a raised eyebrow and tilt of her head as she dropped her bag on the floor.

"How about I not go anywhere?"

"Oh you're going."

"Make me!"

Damien stood up with a glint in his eyes, put his coat on and walked towards her. When he got within arms linked he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, grabbed her bag and headed towards her door, grabbing her keys off the wall hook on the way out to lock her door.

They arrived at Damien's house 20 minutes later with Chloe still fuming and not saying a word to Damien.

As soon as they were through the door Chloe asked for the files hoping to finish tonight and go back home.

Should I tell her the truth thought Damien. Yes just tell her, you've already got her here.

"They're at the office. I needed an excuse to get you here. Although I should've just said you were coming with me seeing that I had to throw you over my shoulder anyway."

"You are unbelievable. I'm leaving."

Before Chloe took one step, Damien was upon her and had her pushed against the wall.

"You're not going anywhere."

"You can't keep me here!"

"Try me."

She struggled against his hands holding her wrist above her hand. She was in such a rage that she was unaware that every time she struggle with him her nipples brushed against his chest and her mound would rub his groin. Finally Damien couldn't take it anymore and pressed her against the wall with all his body weight. She wasn't budging now.

"Do you feel what you do to me Chloe," he whispered in her ear. "I'm hard as a brick."

By this time they were both breathing hard. As soon as he started talking in her ear she melted, right along with her pussy that was on fire.

"Mmmm," Chloe whimpered. "Damien..." she whispered back in his ear. "Just take me. Take it. Take this pussy."

With a sound between a growl and groan. Damien crushed his mouth to hers. As he held her wrist above her head with one hand he took the other and once again ripped her blouse open. As she gasp and ground her pussy against the bulge she felt in his pants he slid his tongue into her mouth in a fucking motion. He makes the growl/groan again when he realizes that she isn't wearing a bra. He cups her chocolate DD's and takes his mouth off hers to suck on her nipples.

"OOh... yes... suck em Damien. Yes!" she moaned.

He switched to her other breast and tried to suck the whole thing into his mouth. She tastes so good, I can't wait to get a taste of her pussy.

"Wrap your legs around my waist," he told her.

Once they were, he pushed them off the wall and headed towards his bedroom. All the while locked in a kiss. In his room he laid her on the bed on her back and started to undo her pants. He pulled them and her panties down as one. Once they were off he knelt on the side of the bed and licked up her thighs. Chloe was squirming all over so he pulled her towards him with her thighs and threw them over his shoulder. His tongue slide right into her pussy causing her to moan.

"Oohh fuck!"

"Gosh your wet Chloe. Like a leaking faucet.

Mmmm," he moaned into her pussy as he slurped up her juices.

"You taste so damn good. I'm addicted already."

He made sure he kept a hold of her legs because the whole time she kept trying to get away. He was eating her pussy like it was a gourmet meal and he hadn't ate in a week. Her breathing was getting heavier, she was grabbing and twisting the comforter on the bed. Her orgasm was gaining on her and the way he was eating her pussy she knew there was nothing she could do about it. Damien also knew she was getting ready to come. Her thighs were quivering, back arching off the bed.

"Come on Chloe. Give it to me."

"Oohh.. Ahh.. Yes.. Ahh ohmm, " she moaned. "OHMYGOD....OOHH," she screamed as she squirted in his mouth and some on his face.

Mmmm...she tastes so fucking good. Yes Chloe. Give it to me. Give it all to me. He kept sucking on her pussy even after she had two more orgasms back to back.

"OK! No more. I can't take it... please," she told him. He gave her one more lick, from the bottom of her pussy to the top before he stood up and started unbuckling his belt.

DAMN that man can eat pussy thought Chloe. I've NEVER had my pussy worshipped like that. WOW.

"Look what you did to my bed," Damien told her.

She glanced down between her legs where a spot looked like someone had thrown a bucket of water on the bed. When she looked up Damien was looking at her with lust-filled eyes.

By the time she looked backed up, he was coming towards her butt-naked. She scooted backwards on the bed to allow him more room. He settled over her and closed his mouth over hers. He started pinching her chocolate nipples and nibbling on her neck as he positioned himself between her thighs.

"Chloe look at me." Once she had, he continued.

"This won't be a one time thing for us. I will not share you. You will be mine and only mine. I want more than just this."

"I will be yours and all yours."

He slowly started to enter into her body. She was so tight he had to stop and catch his breath.

"Ooo...don't stop...please!"

"I've got to... You're so tight!" He started thrusting after another five seconds. He kept going until he felt what he reached was a good love making tempo.

"Fuck me Damien. HARDER! HARDER!" He gave her what she wanted and started giving her his all.

"Is that what you wanted?" he asks her as he fucks her brains out, holding her hands above her head and her legs over his shoulders.

"OOO GOD!... Yes... fuck me fuck me fuck meee!!!" And with that last me she squirted all over his dick. Damien couldn't take it anymore after she tightened around him. He thrust four more times before he came inside her with the most intense, toe-curling orgasm he had ever had.

...3 minutes later...

He rolls off her and pulls her on top of him.

"WOW that was great."

"You can say that again," he replied as they drifted off to sleep.

lilbe0
lilbe0
188 Followers