All Comments on 'Pent Up'

by Nasty_Man

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Tt1714Tt1714about 9 years ago

Mmmm that was so hot, can't wait to hear what you post next ;)

Redhead1979Redhead1979about 9 years ago
Hot!

That was great! I came really hard with you! Keep it up! ;)

livimason434livimason434about 9 years ago

Damn that voice....it hypnotized me and made me cum so hard! That was soooo amazing love it please make more :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Mmmm, made me so fucking wet hun. When you called me a whore, fuck! Live up to your name - next time treat me even nastier!

Nasty_ManNasty_Manabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback all. Will post more. So far I've been tame. But if you like me to send you very nasty and degrading style audios, contact me privately as I email custom recordings. I have no limits, but won't post it publicly just yet. Appreciate the comments.

AngelGirl8811AngelGirl8811about 9 years ago
Awesome

Just what I needed! Thank you! ;)

aanes17jaanes17jabout 9 years ago
awesome

Love it!I would like to do this with you in person. Lol. Hope you could also make an audio about the stalker sneaking out the girls window and forced her to sex the eventually the girl begged to fuck her hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
da queen

thank you. I really need for you to make more just like this love the tone, name calling all of it.

NYlove789NYlove789about 9 years ago
mmm...

I love it when you ask if i like it....because YES YES YES Mmmmm YES!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry but I didn't love it!

I have listened to a lot of male audios on Literotica and there is a lot of passionate and women loving productions out there. They do it without calling women whores (which is derogatory) or referring to her pussy as a cunt. If you look up cunt in Webster's, you will find it derivative of prostitute and in the definition "usually considered obscene". And why call a woman a whore just because she celebrates her sexuality? Is a man put down for liking sex? No, and I am tired of double standards. I am not saying that sex has to always be just romantic. In fact, my husband says I like sex a little rougher than he does. But it is a turn off to me when it is misogynistic. Also, I know you said it was your first time so maybe you were nervous but it seemed to lack passion; the reading somewhat cold. Constructive criticism to take or leave as you see fit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was sexy as hell!! Thank you!

ebabaebabaalmost 4 years ago

Oohh chihuahua... stumbled across you for the first time and i really like your voice, sexy. Yeah baby, am horny too, let's get off...now!

Please do more audios, would love to hear what you sound like when aroused... xx

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved the dirty talk I really felt you explode in me.. great job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous