Dad's Ex-girlfriend

Story Info
During my mom's absence, my dad planned to fuck his Ex.
1.6k words
3.57
19.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, I'm Aakash and today I'll tell you guys a story about my dad. I'm from a middle-class family where my dad is a LIC agent, and my mom is a schoolteacher. Our lives were going well until I found out about my dad's secret. Every winter before the end of the school year, my mom's school organizes a three-day excursion. Due to this, my mom also has to go with them, leaving my dad and me alone at home. Nonetheless, that year was different, as my dad brought an unknown guest to our house in my mother's absence. The guest we had was a 47-year-old milf named Nisha Majumdar.

A lady with an unstoppable body from head to toe, Nisha has a big soggy breast that jiggled as she walked. During our first interaction she couldn't keep her pallu on as it continuously slipped off because of her huge tits. Her height was 5'6 and her bra size were 34G. Her waist size was 35 and her hip size was 38. In addition to her silky-smooth brown skin, she has a black mole on her right cheek that enhances her sexiness.

Later, dad told me she was his distant cousin and came to visit him as a surprise and she will stay with us for two days. Honestly, I felt something was wrong when dad ogled Nisha's breasts at dinner table. After observing my dad and Nisha's conversation I was sure there was something wrong. The three of us played cards after dinner, and their Nisha started flirting with dad. It got worse when Dad started squishing Nisha's thigh and belly button whenever she cracked a joke on him.

On that night, I called mom to ask about Nisha. She told me everything about her, but something didn't match. The Nisha she mentioned was completely different from the one I knew. To clarify my doubts, I asked mom to send me a pic of Nisha. Soon she texted me with her picture. My jaw dropped when I saw the picture. The Nisha in this picture doesn't match with the Nisha I met. It means we had an imposter in our house. As I was totally confused, I decided to investigate this matter myself.

I stood in front of my parents' bedroom door in the dark. There was a long streak of light falling from the tiny gap of the door. As I slowly peeped through the gap, I saw dad's head on Nisha's lap, she was caressing his hairs. Nisha was wearing a low-cut blouse with no bra and a black thong. My eyes wide opened when. Dad started groping Nisha's boobs with his right hand. Nisha laughed and said, 'remember Raj our first-time having sex?' Dad said, 'yes! We did it in an empty classroom at college.' Nisha said, 'you were so crazy about me back then. I wonder why it all end like this.' Dad got up from her lap and said, 'don't blame yourself for what they did, it wasn't our fault.' Dad kissed her on the forehead as he pulled her close to him. Dad said, 'after ten years, we are meeting, and you are bringing all the sad memories with you. Darling tonight, we'll enjoy and spend some quality time together.' A naughty smile spread a crossed Nisha's face as dad pulled two bottles of whisky from his closet.

I watched silently, as they drank the glass to the bottom. Nisha said, 'I can't believe your son and wife believed your lying words.' Dad said, 'they are too naïve.' Both of them started laughing. I cluster my fists in anger as they make fun of mom. Nisha said, 'when did you had sex with your wife?' Dad said, 'for the last five years, I haven't had sex.' Nisha exclaimed and said, 'How come the man who used to fuck girls like crazy hasn't seen a pussy in 5 years?' Dad said, 'How many guys did you slept after marriage?' Nisha laughed and said, 'two or three maybe.' Dad said, 'you such a whore.' In a joyful tone, Nisha said, 'Remember you fell in love with this same whore.' He sipped the whisky with a smile on his face. After finishing her drink, Nisha asked, 'are we just going to talk? Let's get right to the point.' Dad said, 'what are you saying? Nisha said, 'Aren't we going to have sex? Or are you just brought me here to talk?' A naughty smile spread across dad's face.

I was about to witness my dad banging his ex-girlfriend. Nisha slowly unzipped my dad's pant and with little effort pulled out his six-inch fat penis. In a low voice, she said, 'You don't know how much I missed your delicious cock.' Nisha slightly bends down and put dad's dick in her mouth. She slowly started moving her head up and down. She completely swallowed her seven-inch erect penis. After that she started licking the cock off the tip of her tongue. Dad held her head and shoved his cock inside her mouth. While she choked on his cock, fat clumps of saliva began to fall from her mouth. After ten minutes of sucking, dad finally ejaculated his first load insider her mouth. Dad told her to drink it completely, but it was too much for her. Fat clumps of cum started overflowing from her mouth. Nisha licked her lips and said, 'I haven't tested such testy sperm for so long.'

After that, both of them stripped naked on the bed. Dad very passionately started kissing Nisha's neck and boobs. Like a baby, he sucked her soggy boobs. Dad looked in her eyes and said, 'baby I want to play with your pussy.' Nisha then spread her legs wide apart, exposing her clean shaved pussy. Dad slowly started licking her vagina with the tip of his tongue. Nisha started pinching her nipples with pleasure. After fifteen minutes of non-stop licking, Nisha finally started having her orgasm. To give her the pleasure of her life, Dad buried his tongue deep in her vagina. After a loud moan, white milk-like liquid started oozing from Nisha's vagina.

Both of them finished their last bottle of whiskey, and prepared for their second round. Nisha said, 'baby I want your fat cock inside me. Nisha laid naked on the bed with her legs up and my dad was on top of her. They started deep kissing and sucking each other's tongues and lips. Dad buried his big fat cock inside her pussy. Nisha wrapped her arms around him as he made slow love with her. Dad started moving his hip in a rhythmic motion. Both of them moaned and groaned as dad pushed his cock deep insider her.

Nisha grabbed dad's ass and motioned for him to go deeper. There was a lot of pussy juice covering Dad's cock as he pounded her. He grabbed her shoulder in a missionary position and started pounding harder. Nisha hugged dad tightly and wrapped her legs around her waist.

Dad pulled his cock halfway out and pushed it deeper into her pussy. Nisha bit her lips and said, 'fuckkk yaaa! go dipper! Aahh! Ouchhh! Ohh...fuck.... yes! Fuck me with your monster cock.... fuckkkk!' Dad said, 'Do your husband fuck like that? How you feel baby, tell me?' Nisha said, 'I can't even keep my so-called husband erect for five minutes. You are my big dick daddy...ohh fuck....me daddy. Ohh! Your cock fits perfectly in my pussy.'

Looking at them also causes my dick to erect. Dad started thrusting faster and deeper. He grabbed her boobs with his mouth and started biting her nipples. With each and every pounding, dad's balls slapped on her pussy. A while later, they shifted into doggy style position. As Nisha took the doggy-style position, her ass went up in the air. Her wide ass hole was clearly visible as she shook her ass. Dad slapped her ass cheeks, and then slipped his thick cock into her ass hole. He grabbed her waist and started pounding her deep. Nisha moaned loudly as she experienced the best climax of her life. In the end, dad ejaculated his cum inside her ass hole after forty minutes of nonstop pounding. Nisha and Dad collapsed on each other.

Finally, whisky kicked in as they were completely sloshed. The rage in my heart sank deep. My loving and honest mother didn't deserve this. I quietly walked into the room and started taking their pictures. I pushed my dad from top of Nisha. He was too drunk to move even a single muscle. While taking their photos I noticed thick cum oozing from Nisha's anus.

I later learned the true identity of Nisha. It turns out that her actual name was Munmun Datta. Dad and Munmun were lovers and their relationship dates back to school days. Her dad, however, did not allow them to be together because my father belongs to a lower caste. Munmun's dad soon married her with a lawyer, and from there they parted ways. A few months ago, Munmun visited dad's office and by luck they met, and from there their old love was reignited.

Next day I saw her in the kitchen preparing breakfast for dad. She just wearing dad's shirt and nothing else. Her neck and arms were covered in hickeys. Munmun Left us after two days, but before she left, I dropped an envelope in her bag. What was in the envelope you ask? There are just two naked pictures of dad and her, as well as a letter of warning.

The letter was like this: "Dear Munmun, I dropped a bucket full of water on your reignited love. My goal is not to blackmail you; I'm simply ordering you to end all contact and relations with my dad. If you do not follow my orders, your husband and some relatives will receive extremely questionable photos and video. P.S.: Don't worry, my scumbag dad doesn't know about this yet."