All Comments on 'Fucking The General's Wife'

by PDumbledore

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WillsWillsover 20 years ago
The Camp Commanders Wife

Nice enough story, bit raw, prefer more of a lead in myself, but that's just me. Liked the ending, good twist. Well done.

Will's

MR. GibsonMR. Gibsonover 20 years ago
liked your story PDumbledore

Hello there PDumbledore. I liked your story. It was good and interesting all the way through it. keep up the good work!

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 20 years ago
Keep the secret

I read your story about the General's Wife. I think it's a pity you choose that title. It gave away too much at the start of the story. In my opinion that is.

I would have liked a bit more teasing, but that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not in the military,

I am not in the military, and I don't understand ranks, so I guess I am not sure what the big deal is. Is a base commander that high up?

Karien3474Karien3474over 19 years ago
mil wife

im a military wife and i loved it! i have friends just like the poor guy in the story and i know a few girls who wouold love this story! MORE MORE pls

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

Was the bumbfuck Base Commander infertile or something,or maybe assigned overseas temporarily. These military brass deserve to have their wives knocked up while they are gone.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Very erotic! Yes, as a retired Air Force Lieutenant,I have known of Flag Officers' wives to be a good fuck. A lot of time these dickheads are so concerned about military leadership that they forget that the little wifey at home needs some meaningful cock, even to the point that the little wifey wants to have a baby. More than on military brat has been created by an enlisted man or junior officer for a Colonel or General to raise with the wifey that he failed to knock up. Perhaps you can continue with this story and develop a similar situation?

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Commanders.....

A one-star or beagle are not exempt from being back-doored by even a lower ranking enlisted man and some have been known to have raised babies that they did not father, haveing been cuckholded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

Yes please write a sequel to this story. Fuck it was hot and what a hot lady the commanders wife was. Give her some more and fill her with cum. Can't wait for the next submission

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quick

The story would have been truly rewarding and great reading if the sex and all hadn't to quickly. That's the problem with one page stories.

beanburner69beanburner69over 5 years ago
The General's Wife

You can't leave it here. Being a former enlisted man (navy) I always wanted to fuck the CO's wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous