All Comments on 'The Big, Big, Big One'

by lacegrayson

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Just another wimp story

The only thing that suprised me in this story was when the husband goes for a ride and doesn't suck off the guy who is screwing his wife. It almost got to that point. It seems that there are only 2 or 3 author's who have the man stand up for himself and throw the tramp out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
love to see my wife with bib,big, one's

LOVED THE STORY! VERY GOOD GRAMMAR! INVOKED DEEP FEELING'S WITHIN ME OF WATCHING MY WIFE RECEIVE BIG BIG ONE'S OVER THE PAST 15 YEARS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Pathetic

Let me see if I get this straight. My wife is fucking some other guy and tells me she's not going to stop. This guy beats off in front of me and I not only get a hard-on, but I actually "stain" my pants. And then in a gesture of friendship, he tells me what a good guy I am, especially as a husband and father. And then I come home to find my wife doing everyone, including my neighbor, in the kitchen. By the way, where are the kids when this is going on?

Yeah, this seems to be an incredible turn-on all right.

Oh yeah, I can see how this can be such a turn-on.

spocdarocspocdarocabout 20 years ago
Thanks, but NO Thanks...

Another wimp/cuckold husband story? If this is the genre you wish to write in, I'm sure you will find your fanbase out here in reader land. I pass. Your choice to write what you want, my choice to read what I enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
UNBELIEVEABLE

I'm sorry I read the story. I can't believe that WIMPS like this exist. The husband should have beat the crap out of him and insisted that his wife break off her outside activities or go live with her Lovers.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 20 years ago
Another gutless husband

I don't know why I pull things up like this to read, I already know the cliches are there.

The husband is unbelievably turned on to see his wife show her contempt for him.

He can't find the guts to do anything about it, and she doesn't care enough for anything but his paycheck to even feel embarrassed about it.

He ignores the fact that she is now fucking anything that his supposed friend asks her to bed.

And lastly, somehow he accepts the town doesn't know how gutless and manless he is. Why? When other men have asked if the "friend" is bedding his wife he says no. Jesus! The questions are enough to prove everyone knows it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Anothe wimp

How original is this wemp husband becomes a sex slave isn't that gteat. Can't there be some husbands that would do something about it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
What (almost) everyone said

It starts off with a BADLY written sentence that contains almost every cliche of the genre and goes down hill from there.

I hate to tell the shouter from the UK, but this is atrocious grammar. The writer's "style" seems to be to list verb after verb.

Congratulations. Just when I thought these stories couldn't get any worse, this trash comes along.

The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengerabout 20 years ago
What a Pussy!

Wimp cuckold pussy. Why not just shoot himself and put us out of his misery. I am so tired of the wimpy husbands. I don't give a fuck how big or strong someone is there are many equalizers out there and most men would get their pound of flesh before kicking the slut out on the street.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good first one!

A good first story to Literotica. Sexy and well laid out.

Look forward to more from your "pen".

espiritespiritabout 20 years ago
Interesting and Realistic

I scanned the story very quickly and will reread it caually in the near future. I found it to be very realistic and erotic. I hope that you write a long sequel to it in the very near future. Your story happens more often than not in real life. Many of your critics have probably been cuckolded themselves without even knowing about it. Some of your critics probably have been participants in the cuckolding and found it very exciting and/or erotic, but will refuse to admit it to anyone. I believe that is why many of them are being so critical of your very hot story. I would venture to speculate and state that most adults (men and women) have been involved in some form of cuckolding either as an active or passive participant in their respective lives. Keep up the good work! I will look forward to reading your next story or sequel to this one.

The ChauffeurThe Chauffeurabout 20 years ago
Just another pathetic story

I refuse to give a good score to a wimp husband story, even if it's well written(which this one wasn't). This story was absolutely ridiculous. I'm sorry I wasted my time reading it but I was compelled to find out how stupid it would get(I wasn't disappointed, it got REEEEEEAL ridiculous).I wonder if they could come up with a rating of less than zero.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I agree with the rest of the readers

God, no husband would put up with that crap. I think the husband has the thing for the 'big, big, big one'himself. When his supposed friend told him about the three way, I thought he wanted this wimp husband to be his bitch. The wife is a whore who has a child by another man and this wimp just 'doesn't think about it. What about the other children? Give us all a break. Give him some balls. These wimp husband stories are really sad and not believable. There is no love by the wife for her husband and he is gay anyway. YUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very Promising Start

You've got a promising beginning here with your erotic adventure. In future episodes you might find the couple less accomodating and less vanilla. The bride and the lover might be just a bit more wild, and hubby just might be reduced to a wife watching voyeur. This gorgeous sexy young wife craves a well endowed and dominant stud, something hubby will never be. Denied, teased and humiliated, little hubby finds himself trying to be useful around the house. His leggy vixen of a bride only becomes more attractive as she becomes more aloof. Hubby finds himself humiliated as he develops a fetish for his beautiful wife's soiled lingerie. Soon little hubby will know his place.

Keep up the good work and back to the keyboard. Thank you.

MaxiJMaxiJabout 20 years ago
ok, so it is full of cliches, bad grammar but.....

hi love... you got a lot of negative feedback on your story... and yes you had a few grammar mistakes but it reads well and kind of flows... it is consistant in its theme and while the story is a very common one, don't be discouraged! There are a lot of readers who take the printed word as bible and they over-react.

Keep writing and your grammar will improve. Your style will vary. Enjoy the fact that you wrote something, something that many have and will read! Sincerely, Jane

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
MORE WIMP SHIT

Bullshit! What a fucking Wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Go for it

Don't concern yourself with the idiots who didn't enjoy the story. They read it to completion. If you enjoyed writing the story, then go for it. Continue writing for everyone's enjoyment. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Laughable

I guess I'm one of the 'idiots' who didn't find this story erotic, interesting, original or well written. I don't know how anyone could find this crap even mildly entertaining.

Be sure to listen to those ardent supporters who encourage you to write more. The bottom of the barrel must still have room for another of your offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
well...

I had to read this story a couple of times... the first time i switched off after i read the words 'fertile ovaries' and the second time i was left with the impression that this story was like a melting pot for bits from lots of other poor stories. I will give you credit for writing a story and having the guts to submit it, but i didnt find it believable in the slightest.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
SUPER WIMP/SCUM BUCKET SLUT

This is just another slut,cuckold story and not a good one at that. I allways wonder what type of person writes stories like these. It is especially scary, since this is your first story and a lot of first stories are based on true situations. Only one person gave you a hundred on this story(Espirit),so it just goes to show that regardless of what kind of trash that you write there will allways be a like minded wimp out there.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
OH DEARY ME! Poor author. poor Esprit

Everything that is bad and bullshit about this story has already been said.

As for Esprit's theory that those complaining are really wimp husbands themselves AND that most adults have at some time been a cuckold are so much bullshit!

It seems to me it is merely a justification for his owm preferences in this matter. He feels better if lots of others are the same.

Welcome to the REAL world Esprit - you and your ilk are by far in the minority.

espiritespiritabout 20 years ago
Hypocrital Critics

Many of the critics did not read all the comments nor did they check all the ratings because some of the comments were very positive about the story and some of the ratings were very high. In the real world this type of story goes on all the time regardless of whether the critics want to admit it or not. Many of them might be surprised how often they were the ones that were cuckolded, but their partner simply did not tell them because of their fear of physical reprisals as evidenced by some of their comments. Also why did your critics read the entire story if they were so turned off by it. Obviously some of them are being very hypocrital or they cannot read and understand things including other people's comments. Some of the critics fail to understand that everyone is entitled to their personal opinions whether like it or not. Critics of the story are the ones who need a serious reality check and you are the ones who need to get real!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Decent start..in an unfavorite subject.

Well, keep writing first off. Your style isn't too bad and fairly readable. As others have mentioned, you could take the story several ways although I think its fairly obvious the direction the character is headed even if the story ended ubruptly.

As far as the story being "real", thats subjective and we are on an "erotica" website filled with many stories that are complete fantasy and not based much on reality. That said, try working on developing why the husband feels that way, besides that it gets him hard. Work more on character development in general (tough to do in shorter stories).

Anyway, I'm not really a fan of the genre. I think its a morbid curiousity really as to why I read them from time to time. Sort of a, "would someone really do this??", perhaps its my masochistic side. I know I couldn't stand the humiliation or the fact that my wife obviously did not care/love me enough that she's banging every dick in sight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Ignore the Turkeys

I'm guessing "goodwifey" and "dside" are the kind of folks you'd find on a really crappy Jerry Springer episode--cuckholds who don't want to face reality (or the kind of insipid morons you'd find in prison after having cut up their unfaithful spouses into little bitty pieces). Overall, a little too submissive for my tastes, but then again, the whole "loving wives" genre is about that concept in the first place--or confronting one's fears or realities. Don't let those who are afraid to confront their own dissuade you from writing your stories--though, please, work on the grammar...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great story, ENCORE!

All u guys who claim to hate this story keep on reading it to the bitter end. Was a gun pointed at your head? If u don't like the TV show your watching why not change the channel, dumb ass! We all like and dislike different things, remember that's what makes life interesting. Just like Mom used to say, if u've got nothing good to say, than say nothing at all. You're attempts to discourage the author, with you're negativity, only shows the fact that you, yourself, may have a curiosity regarding being a cuckold.

Good work lacegrayson, encore please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wimp

If it were my wife she would be in the street.

I'd blow a big dick off with a .44 or a shotgun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Grow up Anonymous from USA

This is the second story in less than a minute you've trashed.... at least READ them you wanker... or better yet... list your own so we can have OUR say!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Another cumbucket

A good videocam and a divorce lawyer solves the whoole problem. NOONE with a cock could enjoy being in his position.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
my reaction

I climaxed reading your story. I read it a second time...and climaxed again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Just another wimp story.

So typical. He cums in his pants while watching his wife get fucked by a bigger dick.

Only a queer would get cum in his pants while watching his wife fuck another man. Only a queer would write such a story since queers like for other men jack off. But there are lots of queers and to each their own; just don't put your queer stories in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I like Mike!!!!

Sounds like much of your story is true. If you love this woman and can't live without her, then maybe you did the best thing. Maybe your faithfulness will outlast her wild period of adultery, then you'll have her all for yourself again. At least you have the satisfaction of knowing how truly sexy and bold your wife really is, and that other men much younger realize what a hot piece of ass she is. By the way, I left your story on my wife's pillow to read last night....she's too straight to ever get involved in an affair. But we fucked like rabbits last night, with her repeatedly asking me if I would like sloppy seconds. She's NEVER shared that fantasy with me. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
trust and respect is what marriage is about

is there trust and respect for her hubby.adultery is a divorce in most places for a reason.move on and get a life without her.abuse comes in many forms.

Kathleenm22Kathleenm22about 18 years ago
No self rspect

No man with any self respect would allow what you have in this story to have happen to him or his wife. It is pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Cyn Cyn My Way

Learn to enjoy your wife's love for variety. Quit torturing yourself. Lean back and enjoy your beautiful, intelligent and dominant wife. She loves you, but she loves big dicks and breaking taboos even more. More Cyn stories PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sexy, exciting but sick

Your wife is a great turn on, wild and independent and breaking every sexual taboo....but obviously you can't handle it. Either learn to enjoy watching her with another man, join in, tell her to stop, or divorce her. Doing nothing is silent approval. But I guess you know that, and you approve. You like watching her in action. What's the latest with Cyn???

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
You got a problem but

you just won't recognize it. Divorce the slut and find a good woman somewhere. One who recognizes her obligations under the oaths she took at the marriage ceremony. This one doesn't even remember the ceremony.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i hope some fool don't go for this b/s

this was a crack of shit and any man that go for something like this have to be a fool or worst.if there a man that want to do this i got a bullet for him for his head.the writer of this crap is sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I agree with Encore!!

It's a story. If you don't like it don't read it. There are so many strokes for so many folks, either read it and like it, or move on to as we know so many other stories that you may WANT to read. I personally enjoyed the story, sometimes squirming, because you should, and the rest is just simply what your lifestyle accepts and accommodates. Keep Writing and I'll keep reading. Thanks D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
acegrayson

You can tell when someone writes stories just what he's like. You are a dumb fuck. How any man can have his wife fucked by a man with a cock much much larger than his and not know it is the height of stupidity on the writers part. I mean even the dullest son will know that his wife is getting loose and he never can touck anything in her but space. As for a dumb ass cuke raising another man's child is something that no real man would do...you can eat my feces anythime as I am sure you are into that. I could tell you that it's protein...hahahaha dumb ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Enough

There is a way to leave criticism without being insulting. Criticize the story, not the author. It's fiction, folks. And if if isn't your kind of story just pass it by. Still I have to wonder about all the need for agression and name calling. Those who use it are truly pathetic and small.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No it's imposib;e in this case

to criticize with out insulting the author? The author ? is the one that thinks up these characters. they reside in his mind. This wimp husband resides in his mind also. More than that the asshole is the main resident of his mind. It's what he would really be like if someone wanted to stomp his ass. He probably couldn't handle a six year old so he makes himself real strong in the story. If he hadn't written the husband as such a coward he would have gone down to see him with a baseball bat and then divorced his cheating slut of a wife...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wimp stories suck!

Hard to follow and very unrealistic. Keep trying, maybe this pile of shit will evenually get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes wimp stories do suck.

It's quite one thing to have your wife fucking other men and you let her but it's quite a different thing when the bastard fucking her taunts you with his very large cock and admits that all he has going for him is a large cock. He taunts the husband and so much as tells him that he is helpless to control his wife from fucking him. The man should have the balls to take the man off and whack him good and then feed him into a tree shredder and feel his remains to the pigs. lacygrayson is a real prick that is trying to taunt the reader with tales f a big cock that he wishes were his. So I say fuck him and feed him to the pigs also.

Gary_LostGary_Lostover 16 years ago
Get a set of balls

Husband needs to grow a set of balls and kick her cheating ass out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Terrible story and sick author!

Get some help, if this "shit" resides in the author's mind, then elimination from the gene pool is a justified action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Outstanding!

Very hot premise, and well written too. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it

If your story is meant to inspire orgasms, it works well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
crap.craP..crAP...cRAP....CRAP

A wimp for a husband, a slut for a wife and an unimaginative, worthless, piss-poor fucking ass for a writer. You are a sick mother fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Great Great Great stroy great read and it

made the Ass w/o a name bitch again like the pussy he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pretty disgusting story

Another story in the loving wives category that doesn't have anything resembling a loving wife in it. Why can't there be another place for stories like these...you know, the "sick pathetic nutless bastard with the faithless whore of a wife who will fuck anything, anytime, for any reason" category? Then all those who get off on nauseating crap like this will be happy and the author will get more positive comments. The rest of us "normal" people will be happier too, not reading stories where closet fags jack off into a hanky and give it to another closet fag; that situation doesn't fit with the theme of "loving wives" either, come to think of it.

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
The bigger they are

the more they hurt when you kick them or take a fist to one. Husband might have thought about that rather than let his un-loving wife pull this off. Sad man, sad affair. I will keep asking: are their really "men" out their who love their wives to do this to them? Seems unbelievable that he would stick around to be humiliated like that and if he does, then more than his wife, he needs the kind of help that psychologist offers to get back his identity and get rid of the person who does not love him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not bloody funny

He's not married...just another nutless, spineless quasi-man who actually seems to be more fascinated with another guys dick than his wife. I read for entertainment, for knowledge, for uplifting...didn't find any of that here. There's nothing erotic in this story...whores and wimps are to erotica what pee wee herman is to heroism, they can pretend sometimes but no one is fooled. I hope the author develops some fucking conviction and writes a story with some heart.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WIMP

JUST A WIMP, A SICK STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
38 Special

Buy one, load it, place it against your wimp cuckold characters temple, and pull the fucking trigger. This story was a waste of bits and bytes as well as my time.

maxgraysonmaxgraysonabout 15 years ago
reminds me of my insanity

Your story reminds me of my insanity when I discovered my wife's affair with a big dicked neighbor. I beat the hell out of him. My wife was so angry she divorced me. I miss her and wish I had handled it differently. She is the only woman I ever loved. Iron MAN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pathetic

Bad story, and some comments that are worse. Like the last commenter who wrote about how his "loving wife" left him after he beat the ass of the asshole she was screwing. Exactly why in hell would you love someone who dumped your ass and cheated on you with someone else? Where is your pride, dignity, self worth, self respect, etc? Love might be blind but it doesn't have to be stupid, and no amount of love puts up with that kind of disrespect and hate (c'mon, who cheats out of love?) Grow a pair, be a man, and find a real woman, because pining over a whore isn't real productive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
SO SAD...

This husband has to be mentally ill...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pitiful

You need some SERIOUS help, and the sooner the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Help

Could someone please explain how a whore can be "elegant?" Pathetic does not equal erotic, it's not that the author wrote poorly, it's just a lousy theme with a worse ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
DIVORCE HER ...THEN SEE HOW MUCH SHE LOVES YOU

RUDE AWAKENING...DUH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Jesus Christ! How sick!

Are you a Limey? Seems to me you should be, limeys love being disgraced, cuckholded, disrespected and in general fucked over to the point it makes them as happy as a pig in shit. If you're not limey, why are you writing about a limey character?

huedogghuedoggover 13 years ago
another pussy wimpy ass man story

the wife is a slut, husbands a bitch and the writer is sick............lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bad subject

You need to write about a character who people can relate to.

I'm sorry but I just don't know anyone who is that pathetic.

Good grief, bigger dick? not really original.

Gets turned on by whatching the wife get fucked? Well ok, maybe someone out there could do it.

The curly haired baby, yea, right! I can't see anyone being happy in that situation.

Your writing is good, try another subject.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Get real

The idea of another man fucking my wife without retronution is redickulous. My ex thought that she could cheat and make her own rules and as a result, the 11 dudes that she played with now have to sit when they pee because thier cocks are now living in a plastic bag. I often wonder what they tell women when they are approched for sex now . I guess they have to tell them they were stupid or somhing along those lines , But live and learn.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Boring so I gave it a 1

Just another common, "Watching another man fuck my wife makes my dick hard."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
??

Fucking rubbish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mindless dribble

Either a man hating bitch or guy wanting to be a second hand gay

Story has been done more she has

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Insignificant fodder

What a waste of time.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 12 years ago
I have three words to say that is very important about this literature:

SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DESEASES

Any man that lets his wife have sex with anyone other than him runs the risk of these type of deseases. These deseases has been known to KILL.

So please think about that for while and ask yourself if this literature still arousing.

If it is then you are stupid. That is a fact and not a personal attack.

John

wolfgarwolfgarover 11 years ago
I dont like it much

But then i dont like cheating sluts sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why would he

stay married to an unfaithful slut who has put him on the bottom rung of the ladder.

If he wants a slut wife, why not actually look for one that loves him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
UGh. 1 star.

This portrayal of the submissive husband is unpleasant and unrealistic. Fiction for sure. Others have covered most of the ground but I was so unhappy to have encountered the story, i have to comment. I cant believe the author skipped issues such as tHe "bull" character's behavior would end up with diseases that he would no doubt spread, the other wives relationships given how often they would conflict with the wife, the issues with the bastard chold and, of course, the husband's challenges being accepted in the neighborhood, etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well did he stay married ...

to her because he had a fast trigger.. or another way to say it .. He was a one shot wonder?

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ONE SHOT...AND GET ANOTHER BULLET OR TWO

and cease being a wimpy cuck. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I have an idea! Why don't you do all of us a favor and blow your own head off so we don't have to worry about sick fuckers like you ending up in the gene pool! You are a fucking faggot and a freak!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Espirit........

Have you bumped your fucking head? You are worse than the actual author! I have an idea, why don't you start thinking with your actual head instead of that little stiffy in your pants that nobody has ever seen except you! You comment leads me to believe you should get out of your moms basement on occassion!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Max Greyson......

where is your self respect man? She was having an affair and you beat up her lover. She gets mad at you? Are you fucking serious? You actually still love her after she did you like that? How did your love for her not die? Do you honestly think she loved you as much as you lover her? Man, get your head our of your ass and man up! Have a little pride and don't be so fucking pathetic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

This one was easy to rate. First sentence told the story. No further reading required.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Glad to read the comments first...

glad this asshole died by gagging on a "big, big, big one".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Got me hard

Don't care why the other criticize this story, it got me incredibly hard. Imagining my own wife in his wife's place. Whew.

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
I could never do it !

I really hate this story and others like it. I do believe in "to each his own"; and if this is your cup of tea so be it. I could NEVER be a willing cuckold.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 10 years ago
Some don't understand

Being a cuckold at heart with a very small penis, I can empathize. The guys who get mad are clearly not Beta. We enjoy seeing our wives happy and are not threatened by her happiness. I love when my wife flirts and jokes with her male colleagues at parties, etc. Others see she flirts. Is there more going on? I don't know. It is not about me. It is about my wife's happiness. I really enjoyed your story!

rvwsrvwsover 10 years ago
It's a known

and proven fact that cuckolds are spineles, weak kneed wimps. They command no respect from their wives or the people banging her. They are a waste of man flesh. The husband in this story is a waste of man flesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It is a known and proven fact that

closet cuckolds are cockless wonder pukes smoking cock after cock between bleating and warbling about how much they hate hot wife stories, while reading thousands of them and wishing they had cocks to jack instead of smoke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The husband is spinles chuck the basted fucking the wife would wake up withdick shoved up his ass and his balls in his mouth. THE WIFE WELL SHE DONT WANT TO STOP FUCKING THE BIG ONE WOULD WORKING THE GOOD OLE WHORE HOUSE SO SHE COULD HAVE ALL THE BIG SHE WANTS IN THR ROTTENEST PART OF THE I COULD THINK OF THE PIECE OF PUCK SHIT SHE IS , THE STORY SUCKS SO DOES THE WRITER..............

rixelsrixelsalmost 10 years ago
The Big Big Big Steaming Pile of Shit

Why did you bother to write this cuck dreck. You could have written a plot that has been used less than a streetwalker. You could have added something erotic to the writing, instead it is just pathetic.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Well written but cucky nonsense designed to inflame and provicate

Can tell written by a woman or a cuck, but written in a way to aggravate normal men an women, so goofy, very few would put up with a situation like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes Nonsense

Please write chapter 2 where hubby gets a spine and kicks the whore out. Now that would be a good read. Simple flash "After I get back from cutting his cock and balls off, you better be gone". See? not so hard to write an acceptable ending. 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a crock of shit

Glad u are no longer writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this site is full of crap stories

More crap. Some "people" if can be people are pretty sick in the brain to like this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
written by a stupid twat who probably does this to her own poor son of a bitch of a man

pathetic waste of a no good cunt

bah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hope The Sex Is Good, The Grammer Ain't

"He often invited my wife and I down to his apartment..."

- He invited my wife

- He invited me

- He invited my wife and me

Is it that hard? No pun intended.

Hope the sex in this tale is better than these goofball pronoun errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No stars

That's all

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No stars

No more cuck crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story

Although this is just a story the reality is there are guys out there who really do like watching other men plowing their wives. However if it were me in that situation I would give my wife the big big big one it's called a divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad

What kind of special fool just whips his dick out to show it to the husband of the wife he's fucking? And NOT expect the husband to kick him in the balls? What husband DOESN'T kick him him in the balls? And what husband doesn't divorce his slut wife when he realizes she has no love or respect for him as demonstrates by her words and actions? I laughed out loud at the ending of this garbage. By the time she has a kid, she's divorced.Awful story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FFS

Really? Write part 2 and give the husband some balls. He needs revenge in a big way.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Must

Must have been a big one. This story certainly laid a big one.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
0 stars didn't realize Cucky story thought it would be revenge and punishment

Wasted my time

Intro please Cucky story and I won't read any more

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous