All Comments on 'Mark & Tracy Ch. 03'

by redtease69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thumbs down

You ruint the story when you did this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Why?

Why did you do this?

redtease69redtease69over 19 years agoAuthor
There is a reason

My, my, my.... I'm not really going to apologize for the turns that this chapter took. I realize that there are several of you that aren't particularly pleased with this one, however, it was done for a reason. A new character is established in this chapter. Have no fear, Mark is going to return, so bare with me. The story has not ended and will continue, so as in any story, there are twists that readers may not care for, but they are the writer's liberty to put in. To all that have responded, whether positive or negative, I do appreciate all your feedback. But again, I'm not going to apologize for supposedly ruining the story. The beloved Mark will be returning, don't give up hope yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmmm

I'm afraid I'm going to have to go with the others on this one. I found this chapter disturbing. Are we supposed to believe Tracy is such a slut now that while she claims to love Mark the thought of being kidnapped and raped by four men excites her? I too am disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Inclined to agree

I haven't any choice to agree with the others in that I found this chapter very disheartening. Why do so many of the stories at this site insist on portraying women as enjoying their degradation and rape at the hands of a group of men. You mentioned that as the author it is your decision to write the story as you please but it is also our choice to not read any more of it. Initially, I was interested in this series but with this turn of events I will have to decline.

sacksackover 19 years ago
a surprising twist.....

Really brings out the dark side of Tracy. I admire your courage in doing this....shows she's not Mary Poppins and has her own fetishes and weaknesses. It will be interesting to see how you resolve the tension in Chapter 4!!

1Kiki1Kikialmost 17 years ago
NEXT??

Okay Red - time for the next chapter - I'll be "patiently" waiting - or not! LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous