All Comments on 'Julie's First Threesome'

by BradCarson

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 18 years ago
very good

very erotic. Some unanswered questions however. Were Brad and Julie married. I guess if you explained it, I missed that.

Was Barry just a friend ,an acquaintance, or just a guy that had happened to be at the party. Was the thing a one-off, or did the situation happen as just the first of many occasions? Usually these type stories end up with some sort of explanation that this was only the beginning of a long term MMF relationship with more and more males coming into the picture later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Horny

Not too bad at all could maybe have had a little more story telling leading up to the grand finale. As for unasked question FFS IT IS A STORY GET A GRIP FOLKS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It' my Wife's Fantasy as well!

This has been one of my wife's fantasies - having 2-cocks at the same time. I like the idea of me kissing and caressing my wife when the 2nd cock approaches from behind and rubs his cock into her backside. My wife will not attempt any ass play but she loves to take cock from behind. While I am in her from behind, she can suck my finger or thumb like it's a second cock and she will experience (and so will I0 the most intense orgasm imagined. Not to just find the right opportunity for her to experience that is a whole other story - or shall I say 'fantasy?'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous