All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 12'

by Sara and Ron

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
safari99safari99over 18 years ago
Can't wait for more

Sara, you're such a tease! Can't wait for the next chapter.

terryqterryqover 18 years ago
Let the games commence

OK, you're back on track. Let the games commence, again.

Your erotic writing is excellent. I have a hardon thru out. That's a good indication of the worth of your prose, isnt' it?

Get Rachael laid, the poor girl. And do it in explicit detail. That girl evidiently has a body to die for as well as a libido to use it in the way it was designed. And/or let Sara and Rachael enjoy each other sexually some more.

A threesome with Sara, Ron, and Rachael would not be unbelievable or a foursome with a Rachael contemporary, male or female. She has yet to learn how to really suck cock, hasn't she? Or had a man eat her satisfactorily.

Lots of possibilities in your/her/their future.

Cheers,

Terrible Thomas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
After All The Emotional Concern and Love

voiced for each other - ie - don't want to offend or lose you - she becomes a whore and he loves it? - cmon this was a funsies buddy fuck others but now with thier commited love and concerns for each other and thier relationship - you changed the game forever but you now have them sickly one offing each other as two whores would cheerfully could - a 180 degree turn in commited love but still out fucking up and out thier selfish wants - Huh - not credible eh!!!

This is what happens when all the chapters aren't outlined or at least written before the first is submitted - it's wobbling whitter wabit wight out of contwol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NICE!!!!!

FANTASTIC again, but where was Rachel? I love your imagination...wild...hope your next chapter has Rachel deeply involved. You are such a writer, I don't think you give yourself enough pats on the back...PLEASE don't take so long on the next chapter, it drives us crazy.

You also mentioned previously that Rachel had a nice fantasy that u were going to write about?!? Maybe she wants to have sex wuth u and maybe one or both of her parents

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You're back, thank God!!

Love your stories. I keep checking to see if you've posted another chapter to either of your fine stories for our reading pleasure. You had me worried when the time between your posts were so long. Please keep writing and don't make us wait any longer than you must.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Way to Go!

Hey,

seemed that most of your comments are from native US citizens. Just to let you know you do have overseas fans as well. I am an Asian working in UK right now and I think you really did well writing these stories. Keep the stories coming will you? Great work again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great twist; missed opportunity?

I loved the twist of the wife opening the door when Sara was expecting her 'customer'. I was hoping there would be some post coitus girl-girl involvement that would lead to a three-some. Oh well, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Damn Sara...

I can't describe to you how much I love reading your stories! no matter where you take these caharacter, I'll read this!!

thank you thank you thank you!!

xo

wundergrrly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous