All Comments on 'Geek Girl Cleans Up'

by zenmackie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ReuisuReuisualmost 18 years ago
Hot

My only critique would be for more description into the sex the main character and the geek girl had, otherwise the buildup was fantastic. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very neat joke sex

Well written, realistci and amusing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic!

I can't even tell you how much I enjoy your audio submissions. I re-listen to the "Teaching Carol" series on a regular basis, hoping there will be new additions. It's the combination of your voice and your attention to detail. Thanks so much, and please, keep up the great work!

fireballxl5fireballxl5almost 18 years ago
Very well done, Zen!

You wrote and read this tale marvelously. I'm really looking forward to listening to your other works. Perfect for a commute! May I suggest that you introduce your work to Violet Blue/ Open Source Sex? Her podcast is not only the best "out there", but your work is in the calibre of art that she puts on her podcast. This particular tale would be perfect. Just a thought.

deCarabas_hjdeCarabas_hjover 16 years ago
The Final Frontier

That story was absolutely excellent. I liked the way it ended without a long description of what happens next, but still leaving the reader with food for thought. I also liked the very light elements of dom/sub, too much of that usually gets in my way. Lastly, geek girls can be really hot IRL also, if you only know how to look... I was toying with the idea of printing the story and "accidentally misplacing" it at the SciFi bookstore near where I live!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
amazing

it was amazing i dont usually enjoy audio with a mans voice but yours was excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
geeks rule the planet

I love it! your writing is amazing, but the audio makes it so much better! the story is wonderful! thank you!

SafraSafraover 16 years ago

Funny and hot!!! I enjoyed the turning of control! Really really well-worded. What makes it even more funny for me, is that I myself am a bookseller...

There is only one little criticism: your audios would be even more impressive if you would speak a bit slowlier! It's not that I don't understand each word, it's just that sometimes as if you want to get finished with the story, a bit hasty... One could just dwell a little longer and better on the images you create if you would breath a little more in between... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i'm the geek girl!

wow!

you're really amazing with the stories! I also love your voice. others around here have good stories, but their voice and delivery spoils it. but you deliver each story like a professional voice talent. the audio is also clean of white noise.

I hope that you'd keep these stories coming. they are really titillating that I listen to them over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Its Okay

it was realy good, listening to it, ...

the voice is realy entrancing, but it doent realy

make you cum though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love it

Great story! Enjoyed it ;)

leopard50leopard50about 12 years ago
Excellent

I don't normally listen to other guys. In fact given the title, I thought I'd hear a female voice. when I realized it was a guy, I almost turned it off, but you read very well and so i went with it. Agree with a previous poster, not masturbation material (I don't masturbate to guys anyway), but very entertaining, well read, and amusing. Not typical lit audio fodder, but a welcome change for the more cerebral listener. Well done.

goldentongue1971goldentongue1971over 10 years ago
Geek girl sounds soooooo sexy

The girl next door in you bookstore. Wow, what images you conjur up. Your voice is amazing; it helps the story gain realism. I'm a great Star Trek TOS fan so the thought of a hot busty babe with groovy knickers gets me quite excited. What about a sequal, I would love it.

Best wishes from England Zen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good job Joe

You perv you.

callyxxxcallyxxxover 3 years ago

love your work xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzenmackie@zenmackie
773 Followers
I've been writing erotica for several years now and I occasionally train female submissives online. If interested see my ad below: -------------------------------------------------------------- You are an intelligent, independent woman...but you fantasize about being controll...