All Comments on 'The Walking Orgasm Ch. 04'

by Amyfriend

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter

Wonderful story!!

Stories of girls with big clits are rare.

Eager on reading the next chapter.

Any idea when it will be published?

Thanks!

B-Man

millisandemillisandeover 17 years ago
Hooray! for the MEGA-clit!!

My,My,My! That was steamy! Thanks for the story, i'll be back, hoping to find more episodes. as a girl w/ a teeny clit, Im jealous, I want a mega clit too!!DAMN! millisande

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent writing!

Very nice style. The characters were interesting. The description of the action had a nice rhythm to it that really gave a sense of the excitement and pleasure that they were feeling. Excellent vocalizations as well. I very much hope for more in this story and look forward to reading your other stories.

Bill DadaBill Dadaalmost 17 years ago
^

So where is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot!

Pretty good story. Would love more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Nut-Busting Sequel

Loved it, loved it, loved it. Especially the lyrical and visceral phrase "thousand fiery needles." Yup, that's how I remember it.

I'm glad you didn't turn Debbie into a prostitute. I was worried for a while, there.

You are so fucking gifted, Amyfriend. I know I'm not the only one on Lit begging you on both knees to write Chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

MY God, I knew a woman like her and my greatest joy was to suck her clit for what seemed like hours as she rode from climax to climax...then finished by sucking me and fingering my ass....more stories please !

M

BarbaraBarbaraabout 12 years ago
Disappointing final submission, given female readership following, lady Writer generated?

Might I suggest one well-placed Clitty Piercing to reactivate your orgasmic libido?

DrmaxcDrmaxcalmost 9 years ago
Losing it a bit

I think the story started really well at Ch. 1 but rather slipped as things progressed. I suggest going from no intercourse to actual intercourse so quickly was a mistake. There could have been a lot more 'fooling around' at home and elsewhere first! Still good though!

Celastrus_orbiculatusCelastrus_orbiculatus8 months ago

i want MOAAARR!!!

probably not getting it though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous