All Comments on 'The Perfect Job Ch. 01'

by papaya_lynne

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More please.

Enjoyed story. tone and perspective. Look forward to more & escalation of story.

smy3thsmy3thover 17 years ago
Good Concept

I thought this was an original concept, well executed, left me wanting more. Can't wait for one of the guys to get a second interview. Could have drawn out the interview a bit longer. Thoroughness in interviewing potential hires is extremely important. I'd also like to listen in on Isabella's preparatory interviews, and maybe some pre-testing. The concept has loads of potential.

hornyinwvhornyinwvover 17 years ago
Great Story

I'm liking the theme already. What woman, who could afford it, wouldn't want at least one male concubine? No emotional attachment, just at her beck and call with none of the typical problems.

This is shaping up to be a very good story and I especially like how you didn't have her hire the first man (or two) that she interviewed.

I'll be watching and waiting for the next chapter to come out and see what happens there.

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
She Is A Bitch!

This woman wants to treat a man like a dog. She acts like a real bitch. Too bad!

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well written

High quality writing, and an interesting premise. Still, something felt a little off to me. Hard to put my finger on it. Perhaps future chapters will resolve said feelings.

(For the record, 2" across is a VERY thick cock. If you're going to cite exact numbers, it's best to have them be accurate.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unusual, but then again

Your off to a great start.

This should be a fun story, particularly with the interview as started.

It will take someone with wit and great intellect to get past the abrasiveness and win her heart in the end.

Look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Strong Possibilities Unless

- unless it becomes a demeaning male bashing story.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Great start!

I really enjoyed this!

I hope there will be more?

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting

Very nice start.

Boyd

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Well begun is half done!

What next?

Looking forward to it/them...

Congrats to your editors too.

Their subtle contribution to

the tight writing is great

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
very nice...

especially the detailing emerging out of the gender reversal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This story was edited?

For a story that is said to have been edited by three other writers and "polished" this was really pretty rough. It contained way too many grammatical errors -- words omitted from the text, mis-spelled words ("to" instead of "too" for example) and so on. I hope that future chapters are better written. I would give this a "C" grade in my eighth grade English composition class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love dominance

I find dominant women a huge turn on. I look forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Erotic premise, lot's of potential fun!

I like the idea, very hot! I would have to say it could use a little more polishing, but it was engaging and drew me in. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

If this has been edited by your "wonderful friends", they have left many errors in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpapaya_lynne@papaya_lynne
181 Followers
Erotic Poetry: I have a selection here on Literotica and you can now purchase a book of my erotic poetry at https://www.amazon.com/dp/1545534020/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1493049857&sr=1-1&keywords=Naked+Soul%3A+Poetry+to+keep+you+up+at+night Erotic Short stories: Some ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES