All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Rival Ch. 02'

by en_extase

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ummm.......wow

This story just heated up dramatically! Wow.. I liked the first chapter but this chapter had me speechless the whole time, fantastic job on writing this. So does he get to stay and watch? She's definately not in the position to kick him out now, is she? Please continue.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT

plz plz add another chapter! i thought the 1st chapter was sooooo good, but this one is even better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just too Hot!

Such a deceitful bitch, our Monica.

Your have wonderfully aroused us!

Blackout_ChaosBlackout_Chaosover 17 years ago
POV

I liked where it's going, but I didn't really care for the change in POV, although I can understand why you did it. Maybe the next one will be back to his POV?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Encore Encore!

en extase you are by far and a way my favourite author on this site. Keep it coming! Just chuck in your day job and write more, ok? Is that too much to ask?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Holy Shit...

i need more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OHMYGOD

You had me riding on my seat, I spent the whole time imagining I was Jennifer. Gee, Monica is such a naughty minx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow.

My goodness, you had me wet the ENTIRE time. I've been fantasising lately about being with a woman, and this story just described it so perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh.. My...Ahhh... that was so good!

***HOT*** So hot... I'm so wet and hot right now... I think I'm going to go and wake up my bf and have some ***Sudders with anticipation*** fun...

-- Wet-N-Wild

aSingleRoseaSingleRoseabout 17 years ago
dear sweet jesus.

that was amazing i want more more more! i was so wet.... and wow i wish i had a monica in my life... i've always had girl fantasies like this!

<3 sarah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I want more

That story was great I hope and pray for a part 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It's all the way to 11!

A wonderful second offering! I greatly enjoyed the shift in perspective with the girlfriends POV; she provokes more interest than that "meatsuit" of a boyfriend character. I say, ditch the zero of a boyfriend and continue with "the ladies." The first chapter was well written, but the second explores a much more interesting interplay between characters and the turn-about of the situation.

To recap: It's Taco over Sausage! (Pardon my crudeness)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fantastic

Please, please, please continue this story - fantastic. I keep coming back, hoping you'd already written more...

dixiebullfrog7dixiebullfrog7over 16 years ago
High Praise but.....

with a constructive comment or two. You are mostly writing and thinking like a male (your sex is still a mystery) instead of taking a neutral writing stance. Very few young women with such an obvious jealous streak would change their stripes in mid-stream like Jennifer does. She goes from major jealous bitch to humping the enemy in just a few days. Totally believable in a guy's mind but not from a female's. And why would the boyfriend (does he have a name?) put up with her constant bitching particularly before there was anything to bitch about? The only really damning error I see so far is the boyfriend's sex with Jennifer after fucking Monica at the party. Jennifer picked up on the perfume (bad mistake) but the pussy-flavored aroma of a freshly fucked dick can be smelled a mile away by 99% of the females in the world, jealous or not. As soon as the jeans came down, she would not have had to go down on him to catch a whiff of his guilt. But you are GOOD, damn good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazingly hot

Fantastic build up, what a tease of a story, and the Monica character is very, very well built and arousing as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Damn!!

Hot, hot HOT!! What a great way to get the juices going before starting my day. I live the girl on girl fantasy with my girl everyday, but this story was hot enough to add to our "playtime" reading list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
amazing

wonderfully hot (and with a plot too!)

you had me coming along with the lucky Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More

I gotta read what happens next! FUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

WOW! That was an amazing story... Now I just wish I had someone around to take care of me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Mmmm....

This was amazing and so hot. The character development is great and you just know how to get things moving. I'll be wishing for a part 3!!! Don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fucking HOT!

fuck man...mind blowin' stuff

KojoteKojotealmost 14 years ago
Alter Schwede...

I dunno how to translate that. I doesn't really mean 'old swede'...

But take it as a compliment.

In earnest:

I am reading since I was about seven yeras of age. But I don't get caught into written words very often. I'm a distant reader (hope this makes sense in english).

Only a few authors catch my whole attention the way you manage do do.

And of all authors of erotic literature only one has managed to do it before.

Funny enough that she also publishes here (german section; she goes by the name MagnoliaS, for whom it may interest).

Is there any chance to actually buy some of your writing hardcopy form?

I would totally pay for that!

Consider me a fan from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
POV

Found the character development interesting and at times a bit confusing, yet still kept my attention. Am curious to see what direction you will take with the continuation. Maybe from Monica's pov???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
finish

You need to finish this story, very very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ummmmmm why?

WHY is this not being finished?! It KILLS ME IT'S KILLING MEEEEE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please finish this story

YOu really need to write a final part to this! Its great stuff. Hope to see it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Heh, add me to the list of people who think it should be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ahhh!

please pleeeeaseee, you've got to finish this! fuck it's hot..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please lets have Chapter 3!!!

best story ever!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago
Well worth the read.

You did an excellent job of getting us inside her head. It is the most erotic place in the human being. I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pssh!

I'm pretty sure this isn't your story but whatever,right?

EfonEfonover 12 years ago
MORE MORE!

There has to be a part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Among the best that I have read... Really well written and thought out, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfection

Love it, got so aroused reading it. Can't wait for a chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

extremely well done, can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Really got me off. Just gave it to read to my girlfriend. Please write chapter 3

ChaamChaamabout 12 years ago
Please write a third chapter

Incredibly intense story and awesomely authentic characters, please continue this! Had to write this, even if hope is slim after 6 years :(.

Hot2Trot_NowHot2Trot_Nowabout 12 years ago
Well done!

So good, I'm looking forward to Ch. 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

love the build up and tease. Is there a 3rd in the the series?

Tassie Devil

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 12 years ago
An excellent sequel 5*****

I love reading your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Both of these chapters are so good. Too bad you haven't written anything for a while, so it seems unlikely that you'll follow up with a third chapter, but one can always hope. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please.....

Please write another chapter of this story! It has me completely soaked and I will have to go rub my aching clit and get some release before I can sleep....I want to see all three of them wind up in bed together! You are incredibly hot and a talented writer, I love all that you've written. Let me know if you write chapter 3!

~just.stacy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More..

The two chapters are great together but a chapter from Monica from the beginning and continuing after he walks in would be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!

loved your story!!!!! a continuation would be worth gold!

alcatraz51alcatraz51over 11 years ago

How could you write this and not finish it?

redsox04meredsox04meover 11 years ago
Oh! Oh!.....God...

...How I wished the story ended differently.Like Monica being tied up and the other two ravishing her for a couple of hours like a sort of payback for all the teasing and torture..lol

JackToffJackToffover 11 years ago
Slow Simmering Seduction

Extremely well written. I love your pace; you understand the tease perfectly.

LunaWindLunaWindover 11 years ago
Wow!

Part 1 and 2 of this story are absolutely amazing. Full of hot scenes, teases, and everything just flows perfectly. I'd love to see a third chapter from Monica's perspective with both of them involved. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yikes

that was hot. Please make part 3 and this time in the boyfriends view again? i'd love to see how he'd take those girls .-.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent Story and build up!

My imagination is on fire after reading this one...The visuals you described sent shockwaves through my brain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

cant wait for chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dumb tale

Really really dumb and unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I dunno

Characters are really inconsistant. He's an immature asshole, She's a real ballbusting cunt. Monica is the only honest one in the cast. See what she wants and goes and gets it

avidreaderguyavidreaderguyalmost 11 years ago
Oh yeah!

Great stuff, and definitely teases the imagination. Where is it going to go next? If you ever decide to write again, there is definitely potential here.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
The End.

The story finishes on "The Lady or the Tiger" type of climax. What are Jennifer and her boyfriend going to do now? We can all imagine, but they've both pretty much put themselves completely in Monica's power, which was the point of the story anyway.

One thing, Monica may indeed be giving pleasure others want on some level, but she always arranges it so she's in control, and she seems to get off on tormenting people who have relationships that might be flawed, just to see if she can make herself the center of their attention. Which means she'd probably play with them a few more hours (days?), getting them to confess their greater attraction to her than each other, then get bored and leave them to crash and burn. They both cheated, so how can they trust each other now?

Very hot, but kind of depressing from a romantic perspective (I know, wrong category).

KamikazeAAKamikazeAAalmost 11 years ago

amazing writing. please keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like the story! Looking forward to Part III!

Its a good story line! The next part will be a make or break part! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking fantastic!

Just a fantastic story! Loved every minute of it. Damn, you left me with a boner from hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more please

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Heart pounding all the way!

I couldn't believe as I was reading Ch 1 & 2 how I was totally wrapped up into this story like a daughter would have her daddy wrapped around her little pinky.I totally love your writing style and stories. I couldn't stop reading until I had finished. Definetly my favorite and look mouthwatering forward to more stories like these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!!! BEST EVER!!! AMAZINGLY HOT!!!

It's been 9 years since this one was written!!! No more????? oh wow! So hot!!! Perfect pace, perfect story, perfect everything!!!! Really needs a chapter 3 in his view again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Lol, what a crazy freaking story! I'll never understand guys that stay with psychotic chicks! The first time my gf had started going psycho about some girl flirting with me and wouldnt drop it, keep bring it up, I would have dropped her crazy ass! The only thing worse than a girl that is constantly jealous is one that is constantly bitching and arguing, lol.

real69luvrreal69luvrabout 9 years ago
Disapointed

All the time I could sense this was coming, and when it did you just ended the story. What a rip off. lol But other than that, I loved it.

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Nicely done.

The real question, who was obsessing about Monica ? I hope he stayed. Chapter one only had one page, so I might of missed some of his thoughts. I like to think after everything that's happend, Monica invites him to take part of there girlfriend back.

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecretsalmost 9 years ago
Best ever

love the POV change and really got under the skin of two of the three. POV from Monica and again from him? This should run and run. Fave ever story... Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please consider

I've actually have spent the last month or more looking for these 2 stories from over 2 years ago I remember them vividly. now that I've found them I see you still haven't made a 3rd one. You really should this is a great line up for a series of however much of a length you would like to take it. Either way amazing stories.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
write another

I think this story needs another chapter about how she started eating Monica out and he joined in and after that secrets that are being kept comes out

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was your ending?

Not much of one. They are are still dumber than rocks. And their actions are so implausible that I had to laugh. Poor story telling. And no ending. Equals 1 star score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's been a decade since this story and 7 years since the author last posted anything.

Time to let this one go people

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 8 years ago
Disable anonymous comments

They are the reason people give up hope for the human race, how can so many idiots be about without a planet shattering implosion. I actually feel dumber just eyeing their comments.

Please for the love of mankind, disabled the onslaught of stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nonsense....

Sheer nonsense written by a man for other men. If people were like this in real life, the planet would deserve being smacked by a large asteroid in the middle of the night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Only 4 because author stopped. Not sure why negative comments by people who took their time to read it. Story is well detailed and characters developed enough to recognize so we care a little. It's a fantasy play I was entertained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This happens

I have lived through and experienced a lot of what is on this website. I can't retell my stories of the past, because unfortunately, like many people commenting, you can't comprehend or relate to events like this story relays.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
please continue.

Great work.

ereaderlereaderlover 6 years ago
Fuck is that Hot!!

Great job, the build up and tease is fantastic! Please another Chapter !!??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Lovely writing skills...looking forward for third chapter....with expected threesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

Good follow up.

mark_8675309mark_8675309about 6 years ago
Nice Story

Though this is not normally my favorite genre, this story completely worked for me... multiple times so far, and I still haven't finished it.

Enjoyed how you switched narrators at the perfect time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Lovely buildup and to leave us hanging at the end was splendid. I hope we get a 3rd chapter though. Great work.

kenster61kenster61almost 6 years ago
Loved it!

Love to see part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovet

Threesome ending! PLease make this a happy ending unlike your other series which gave me a gut punch ending.

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowalmost 5 years ago
Words

Great story. But here’s a small point of language. You twice used “exacerbate” when you meant “exasperate.”

Personally I am into seduction, and I have never read this good a story of seduction anywhere, before. I wish there was more, but “always leave ’em wanting more!

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardover 4 years ago
Amazing

Only thing I wish is that Monica dominated her a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Entrancing

This is perhaps the most erotic narrative of a young woman’s sexuality that I have ever read. I’m sure it will haunt my dreams tonight and many nights to come. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Consistent at least

Lmao Never a satisfying ending with this guy smdh

irishdwolf1irishdwolf1over 3 years ago
Grrrr

I swear if you don't finish this story i'll hunt you down...you have a gift my friend excellent story phewww is all i can say

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

Dam left it hanging hope the is more to cum atheist to finnish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hell yeah

ThyonneThyonneover 2 years ago

More Monica Please ! Please ! Please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know the writer will not expedite any new chapter, so no one wait or hope (this story published on 2006), anyway it was bad the story had ended like this, perhaps the writer intend to made that open-end for all the possibilities, but it makes me wonder what is Monica's real desire? Is she now a lesbian or wanna a three-some, well the ambiguity about her true feelings from ch.1 is really annoying and weird. In all cases I`m against/hated cheating and cuckold. but I`ve to admitted that the teasing and the writing were very good regardless of the ending of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent!!! Loved the ending especially! Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck you. I demand part 3. Omg. What the fuck. So hot. What a tease ending it on that note

5/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Idk who is the bigger tease here, Monica with her near supernatural sex appeal or the author for ending the series with such a cliffhanger!!! As this was written nearly 17 years ago and the latest release was about 13 years ago I don’t think there’s much hope for another installment!

exhultantexhultantabout 1 year ago

Excellent story, spun-out as each tease slowly leads to even more exciting action.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

That's what I call a clit...er cliffhanger! A very well thought out and written chapter. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work I only hope they don't generally end this way, lol. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Shame the author never wrote more lesbian stories. Got a talent for writing sexy female characters, both dominant and submissive with a real insight to temptation and surrender.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's always weird to me when authors have this amazing lesbian story, and conclude it with the boyfriend showing up before the two women even finish the first time together. So much potential, and then just crushing it for...what, exactly?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So the stupid fvcking smug ass terrible girlfriend doesnt want her boyfriend to cheat but has no problem doing it herself. I hope the dumb b1tch finds out her BOYFRIEND had the skank first

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Chapter 3????

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous