All Comments on 'New To This'

by FluteMaster

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Good

Better than most of the trash on this site - BETTER BY A LONG SHOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
please more!

This was great...please continue the story of toby and tina and their developing D/s discovery and relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank goodness you are back

Good to see you back writing old bean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

If I didn't know you better I'd think you were a sub! You really know how to get into the sub's inner thoughts and desires. Another brilliant story!

ChantilyvampChantilyvampover 17 years ago
Amazing

That is an amazing story and we are priviledged to have you write for all of us. Every time I read it it's like I am there .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent!

This is a gripping tale of awakening sexual desires. I really hope Toby and Tina get together. It would be a real shame if Toby continued to feel guilty and was never brave enough to experiment again (I'm just a sucker for happy endings!).

secretfreak0728secretfreak0728over 17 years ago
Wonderful!!!!!

This was an awesome story..describes how a true sub feels very well... this is exactly how i felt after my first spanking!!

rachlourachlouover 17 years ago
Excellent!

I don't normally read anything in BDSM, but I picked this to sample your work. I think it is incredibly well written and I really found myself feeling what Tina felt. It was a great story!!

rubylipsrubylipsabout 16 years ago
So glad I found your stories

I absolutely love the way you write. You have such a good grasp on the emotions and thoughts of the characters, it really makes the story very believable and effective.

GingerVyeGingerVyeabout 12 years ago
different

I liked this different viewpoint on the subject, this was very interesting to read. I hope she gets together with Toby. I am wondering what Toby did after everyone left...

Violent_WandViolent_Wandabout 11 years ago
You took your time...

But so worth the wait. Please no more writers block.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous