All Comments on 'Anna's 30th Best 'Reunion' 'Yet'

by dennyboy2

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fire Your Editor

Yes the story is Good, Some might just say Ok, some might be more 'involved'.

Up until the second-last paragraph . . . "We eventually located our clothes and left this mini orgy discretely,"

DISCRETELY means "In separate pieces, Like DIY Furniture"

DISCREETLY means "Tactfully, showing consideration"

Tell Your Editor.

Thanks, Kilroy

ps 75%

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hey...whatever it takes

Good one

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Same here!

Like you, my libido has left me and my wife enjoys sex with others, not because she does not love me, but because she has needs I can no longer fulfill. And yes, it has become a great turn on when she is with another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
POV?

Your tenses and point of view are all screwed up. Is it Ted or is it "I"? Is that happening now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This Is Just A Wimp Husband Story

Another wimp husband who is too stupid to take Viagra. So much for the "excuse" the wimp uses to pimp his whore wife to other men. The whole premise is too implausible to even bother reading this story, so I didn't. The pathetic story line was predictable right from the first paragraph and I had all I needed to scroll down to the end of the "story" and give it the lowest possible scores. I pity this writer and hope he gets therapy to recover his manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ummm,

a 48 yr old with the body of a 20yr old?? Puh-leaze! No one wants to read about a couple of saggy assed 50yr olds getting their grroze on. Seriously! This was not a turn on. *shudders*

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ummm,

a 48 yr old with the body of a 20yr old?? Puh-leaze! No one wants to read about a couple of saggy assed 50yr olds getting their grroze on. Seriously! This was not a turn on. *shudders*

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gee A 50 YR Old Cuckster Is No Different Than

[how old are you writer] one the writers age and proclivity.<P>

Just pridicktibly and absurdly male humiliation from you - no big thing as you feel it doncha little sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Houston runs rampart with AIDS. So no one

that lives there in their right mind would have bareback sex with what amounts to a stranger. Medical testing is an almost required thing. And you say this wife, who has been loyal, faithful, and monogamous, in one evening went out and got laid by what amounts to a total stranger and let him ride her and cum in her bareback? How stupid is this woman? And the husband was so stupid he licked it all up before really playing with her? My dear friends we are in the house of Jerry Springer and Oprah. These two incredible people have no respect for themselves or each other. She first placed herself in harms way while cuckolding her husband without his prior consent, then she comes home and gives him a chance to be infected with her by her. And he dear friends accepts that she went out and cheated on him as a slut taking bareback sex from what amounts to a stranger, and then dives right into the spoils of another man seducing his wife and what in fact destroyed their marriage but breaking their vows. Yep we have a winner, with a total IQ of 100 we have Mr and Mrs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
must be wimp night

Another wimp story--but you did warn us. still pretty disgusting.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The only wimp is the previous reviewer and friends

You boys need to get permission to be on this site and to be reading adult material you don't understand or appreciate. Great story keep it up.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERover 16 years ago
Hot story.

Maybe Ted should forget Viagra and get a prescription for Andro-Gel a testosterone suppliment. It works better than Viagra and will also improve muscle tone and remove some facial wrinkles. It will make him look ten years younger.

The story makes me wish I could meet Anna. Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You can see a slut in the making.

Her sickminded husband better get use to clean her cum filled cunt. What a wimp.

racfguyracfguyabout 8 years ago
Loving Wife??

More like cheating slut. Teddy is a cuck. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

for cuckyboy2.

Travler33Travler33over 4 years ago
I am with Teddy

Teddy and I experience the same softness and my wife also is better than any blue pill to get the rise in my Levis by having fun with the boys. These stories truly capture what it is like to have a loving partner who understands and applies the win win!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous