All Comments on 'Donna, Oh Oblivious Donna'

by birch0402

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A tale for and about a stupid teen-age jerk

Enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Maybe you should try to put

an explanation of what NC/R means in the first paragraph of your stories for the morons who think it is a story about children playing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
To all you idiots

NonConcent... means just that... against her will. If you dont want to read NONCONSENTUAL stories then choose another catagory or at least study the dictionary a little bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantasy, not reality... *sigh*

I usually don't leave comments, but this time the hateful remark left by someone else leaves me little choice.

It's fantasy, not reality. If you can't tell the difference and feel the need to attack the writer the way you did in your public comment, then YOU my friend, ARE the dangerous psycho...

Liked the idea of the story. The writing and plot-outline still leave room for improvement however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why go there if you hate the place?

Why don't you guys go hang out at the incest/taboo section? You should get a REAL kick being outraged by those stories - obviously the thing that gets YOU people off...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

Dude, good story but it woulda been better if you invited over 20 of your friends to bang her in the ass!

Dr. Dusti LeeDr. Dusti Leeover 16 years ago
An interesting time

This was an interesting tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous