All Comments on 'Getting Her in the Mood'

by Sorena

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
After my own heart

You are so experienced for your age. I have known these things for years now, but had never considered putting them in writing. Hope the fellows will take notice.

GDesmondGDesmondover 15 years ago
Long Over-due

Honey, finish your degree. Acquire your teaching certificate then see that this course curriculum is fully developed for high school freshmen - girls and boys - passing grade for boys should be 92 and girls 88. Seriously, consider a career in teaching - English. Writing seems to come quite natural for you and with study and education you may also find it will lead to a fulfilling and meaningful life. And, think how much better you will be able to improve the quality of the stories submitted to this site. By the way, loved your story!

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Thanks . . .

. . . for the good advice. I'll definitely put some into practice ASAP. I would add that the women I've been with and talked with about this subject, seem to enjoy a lot of attention to the undersides of the breasts. It can be easily overlooked, especially if she has larger breasts. It's very sensitive there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If you can touch her?

If your loved one is willing to let you touch her, most of the work is done. The best erotic "GET ME SOME" is to clean the house, make her dinner(take out is fine if you can't cook), and let her have some time to relax by herself. If you do those things not only will you get rave reviews from freinds and family. You will get all your needs satisfied 10 fold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done

Very informative. Like some of the others, I have discovered much of this over time from various sources. But this is one of the best single sources I have read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done

Great job on the first submission!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
thanks

very helpful :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best article

You wrote it very well, seeing as it is coming straight from your heart!

Keep it up - I wish I were your man, though; no offense meant!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Now if the men would just read this and take it to heart. Most finger long enough so they can penetrate and shoot. Maybe if enough people write how to they will finally get it. Theres a ton written on how to give us a G-spot squirting orgasm yet not many follow it. Those who do listen to Jason Julius have success.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous