All Comments on '3:45'

by DominAngel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What I aspire to...

This is what I would love to have when, eventually, I am married and have children... It is so important to have and maintain a good sexual connection with one's spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful Erotic Story

Excellent! Beautiful erotic story. Just love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
*sigh*

I felt a little frightened for her at first, but when I realized what was going on the tenderness of his feelings for her just swept me away. I'd love for someone to watch me like that.

SexuallyfreeSexuallyfreeabout 15 years ago
Nice

Liked the way this story was written. What a rare treasure it is to have someone who knows you so intimately and still desires you everyday in everyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it

I absolutely loved the story. It was very well written, and i actually got lost in it. I read a lot of stories on this site and rate them, but this is the first time I'm actually commenting on a story. I'll definitely be keeping my eyes out for some more stories like this from you. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

just, wonderful. So well written, erotic, sensual, loving it has it all. And the inclusion and repetition of the time, brings it all together in the most unique way. Perfect.

VIXXXEN69VIXXXEN69about 13 years ago
LIKE!!

I liked it. Sorry to say not the best story but pretty hot!!

Keep up the good work hun.

XOXO VIXXXEN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous