All Comments on 'Double your Pleasure'

by bluewaterguy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice

That was a very nice story too bad it didn't continue after the ladies said Doublemint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Careless

You switch from third person (he) to first person (I) then back again (Dave).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Sexy

Continue on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why stop there continue on..

The title of my comment says it all.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Editing needed!

Dear me, this could have been a decent, although somewhat un-unique, Valentine's story, or story in general. However, it needs to go back to the editing room first! The sudden changes from 3rd to 1st person and then back again were very distracting. I don't know if it was intentional, but it made me think that it wasn't and that I'd caught a rather big error on the author's part. There's no need of changing from 3rd person. It's also confusing when his name- Dave- suddenly begins to be used because I had to stop and think "who?" Also, the very last paragraph changes tenses!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Ending?

There are a few editing issues but I found it ended too abruptly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The Finish

Needed a better finish !

bb_peaksbb_peaksabout 15 years ago
I really enjoyed how it began...

but then the switch from third to first person and then back left me having to constantly go back and forth trying to figure out if someone new had been brought into the mix. There was an Enya name in there as well that lost me.

I had to laugh at the sipping of a tequila shot. I know no one who sips tequila.

It was definitely a great storyline for a Valentine's day story just needed a bit more work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous