All Comments on 'Cemetery Summons Ch. 06'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PerentiePerentieover 14 years ago
This is why

This is why having more than one succubus is a bad idea. He had best hope his incubus transformation speeds up. Anyway, even with this latest chapter I find myself with many questions. Just how did Fain get summoned? With Elassa it was not simply the words but because he spoke them in a graveyard on Halloween, no such circumstances were present in the pool. Further, why did Elassa not reply to the question of why he would want more succubi? And the timeline given doesn't make much sense. If Elassa was around during the stone age then who did her parents feed on, since they must have been around before humans existed (assuming you are having evolution occur in this fantasy story)? And why were only the first generation succubi wiped out by the church? And why has Jack not asked more about becoming an incubus since Elassa already told him she is changing him? For that matter why was he not more upset with her clawing him half to death? Sorry for all the questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

There's plenty more to read as I'm well aware. But just some thoughts so far.

I like how Fain and Niaf share a body due to her illness. I think the idea was rather unquie. I've never seen anything with Schizophrenia being used like this. Maybe I just never thought to look and there's more than I know. But even if so, I still think it was a great way make her unquie and valid in this story, and not just "Oh well it's just another Succubus".

How/e, I find myself in favor of Elassa and feeling quiet bad for her. Not only in the ending but ever since the pool incident. First she was denied his first orgasm for a blowjob and then Fain stole that. Kinda like the idea of a V-Card for them with the way you wrote it from what I see. So she just keeps getting kicked after she got knocked down at the pool. Now she's crying. I really hope something good comes to her in the coming stories.

Like said I favor her over Fain and Niaf. More than just the obvious reasons. But also the character she is in the story. I think the fact she's turned from the dominate leader to the underdog has kinda made me like her even more though.

I hope to see good things in the future of this story as it unfolds. I've read up to the current chapter on your other story and that's really what got me to look this one up, mostly because I got sad the other one was up to date and nothing new yet. Haha! But I'm very pleased I ended up reading this. Keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
RE: This is why

You make good points, but you seem to have overlooked a tidbit in Jack's early conversations with Elassa where she hints at there being something more than ordinary about Jack's ability to summon them so easily. I think it's somewhere between chapters 1 and 3. Also remember that the author has made no secret of the fact that there is a LOT that Elassa is hiding from him.

Interesting story, though. I'm really enjoying it so far.

kiwi91kiwi91almost 9 years ago
Mmmm

I like How he finally realize that their eyes is what really turns him one. I have a thing for eyes. With both men and women. And the sultry look of a pair of deep colorful intense eyes. OMG Yes. Very much liking the story. But still a little confused. Time to continue reading to find out more!!!!

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
FYI

Just thought I'd mention for those who care, that's not schizophrenia. It's a rhetorical twist on disassociative personalty disorder or multiple personalities.

(As always could use some cleaning up but still fun.)

I know it's been years but this one has so few comments.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 7 years ago
I agree to a point

I agree that it's not schizophrenia. However I don't know anything about the other disorders mentioned.

I've got severe depression and when I went to hospital for an unrelated incident I was picked up by the government mental health system and a junior not yet certified psychiatrist said I had schizophrenia. I called my shrink got my hospital records expunged as noting shrink was not certified and bolted when wife came and signed me out.

Wife a registered nurse and midwife and a certified remote care nurse had to do my stitches in my hand in the end.

I can be a pilot again after depression but not schizophrenia. Details count.

Yes it's a story but the details count. As it's a porn story and a good one we can let you off. Mental disorders aren't understood well by the general public. Then you get one or someone you know gets one and then you become an expert. No sarcasm intended.

Thanks for the story.

Anonymous comments should be banned

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
1064 Followers
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES