All Comments on 'Garden of Hellish Delights Ch. 01'

by bobsamade

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mjm202036mjm202036over 14 years ago
Great story...

I really like this, and I'm excited to see you continue this story with more warlocks (or even accidental innocents) making their way into this Garden of Hellish Delights. I hope that the "Ch. 01" wasn't just for show but because there is actually going to be continued.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you will handle those giant mantrap petals that tried to catch Phil.

manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraover 14 years ago
this garden seems familiar... :)

Hehe, nice to see people having fun with Verde's garden.

PerentiePerentieover 14 years ago
Nicely done

She seemed something in between a dryad and the plant girls of Manyeyedhydra's stories. I do wonder a bit about what was implied about him shrivelling up to skin and bones. It can't have been that bad since she sad he wouldn't die unless she overdid things. Was that supposed to be her overdoing things?

One also is curious what purpose the lust bees had in killing themselves to inject him. Was it to pollinate the plant creature?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

The garden chapter was my favorite in manyeyedhydra's series - I hope you come up with some interesting twists on the idea!

101101almost 12 years ago
Nice

Really liked this one, so sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous