All Comments on 'A Lily Alone'

by picturesoflily

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxover 14 years ago
VERY SEXY!

I enjoyed listening to you pleasure yourself! In fact, if I didn't know it was only you, I would have sworn you were being proprly serviced by someone else. I could close my eyes and imagine myself between your legs, sucking on your luscious clit, or firmly, but gently, thrusting my cock deep, tickling your g-spot, urging you to cum all over me!Give us more! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Intimate

I felt extremely close to you while listening to you touch yourself, listening to you talk to me, telling me how good it felt and how much you wanted me to fuck you. However, if I was there touching you, I would have made you wait to cum, would have kept you on the edge, until you were begging and pleading to cum, waiting to release, but held in tension and passion and desperation, so obedient, and yet so eager to fill your head and skin with pleasure streams flowing through every muscle. Eventually, I would have taken you over the edge, and let you experience ecstasy with me and for me, or maybe I would have just kept you waiting and hoping and aching until you went mad with desire. ;-)

masque620masque620over 14 years ago
Thank you!

You have a beautiful voice. Thanks for posting this as it really cheered me up!

arousal_enthusiastarousal_enthusiastover 14 years ago
Amazing post!

Please subit more audio of your solo adventues. A detailed audio bio of your masturbatory experiences would be excellent!

LaharlLaharlover 14 years ago
*Sighs*

Wow, such a sweet voice, very erotic and exciting. Thank you

lukeanthonylukeanthonyalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful whispers

The softness of your voice and the suductive whispers you release in pleasure are passionately arresting. Siezed my attention, Lily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Have a wet one honey

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Didnt think anyone could have a voice that sweet and that fucking hot at the same time.

mikeyoungmikeyoungover 13 years ago

OMG that was good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes!

Oh, that it was a bit longer piece; that we might have more time to enjoy the entire ascension into heaven.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Hey, so I've listened to this audio a bunch of times and I never get tired of it. But still, if you were to make more I'd love you forever in a strictly non-creepy way.

hardcorefrankhardcorefrankover 11 years ago

sehr geil, aber ein bisschen zu kurz!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Nice!!

Would love to have one a bit longer...but a great submission. Thank you

hubby61hubby61over 10 years ago
hott

Hott but very short, though it gave me a hard one.

paulie_walliepaulie_wallieover 10 years ago
sweet

You have a quality about you that draws me in. Its soft breathy innoncent and very erotic. M ore bby more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous