All Comments on 'Something for the Weekend'

by joulie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 14 years ago
Another marvelous expression of LUST!

I am absolutely enthralled by the earthy expression of lust that is your trademark, Joulie! One can't help but wonder what it would be like to know a spitfire like you in person. And your friends, well, you tell their tales well if indeed they are your friends stories. Is this your way of sharing but not admitting? Either way you are quite a woman!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Another hit

Wow, Joulie, what a star you are. Again and again you give us excellence, excitement and satisfaction. If a girl wants it why shouldn't she just go for it? And your girls do.

Looking forward to your nrxt tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Joulie - How do you do it?

Another classic! You certainly know how to make us horny! Nick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Grociers sure make a difference

Love it Joulie, another 5 star no doubt, why aren't there more woman that just go for it.........what a story,,,,,,thanks keep up the great stories.

kalodinkalodinover 13 years ago
Just Reread

Joulie: This a hot, hot story. Always a great pleasure to return to your outstanding stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oooh now!

Short, hot and spot on. Wham Bam. Thank you mam.

avidreader9445avidreader9445over 11 years ago
Broken record

I feel like I keep saying the same things over and over but, I love these stories!! The sex is wonderful, sometimes fast and furious, sometimes loving and soft. Nice touches of humor and self-talk that adds to the enjoyment. Joulie, you may have to make more friends just to keep up the flow of raw material.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Mmmmmm so far fetched but a good read for the one handed readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoulie@joulie
197 Followers
My name is Joulie; one of a small group of similar ladies, many of us friends for quite a number of years. At present the youngest of us is in her fifties. The group is not a closed arena, some will arrive, and some alas will depart. Some of us were married, some not, some div...