Kami with a K

Story Info
Niece's best friend surprises me
14.2k words
4.73
14.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My niece, Cami-short for Cameron, her mom, my sister in law, is a huge fan of Cameron Diaz-had graduated the community college in her town in New Jersey, and was now looking at completing a four year degree at a college in my area, halfway across the country. I told my brother she was welcome to stay with me until she got settled into the new school, and was able to line up an apartment, or a dorm room. She was even welcome to stay with me the entire two years she had remaining if she wanted. It turned out that it was going to be a two for one deal, as her best friend, Katherine Michelle, also called Kami-but with a K, in line with her initials-was going to attend the same school here in town. I'd met Kami a number of times over the years, and found her to be an engaging, smart, well spoken young lady. She'd become friends with my niece in Kindergarten, and the two had been largely inseparable since they were five. I welcomed Kami with open arms, inviting her to stay with me as long as she needed, same as with my niece.

We made the arrangements; Cami and Kami were to arrive in early August, in time to get moved in, such as it was, and be ready for orientation. I had not seen Kami in several years, since I don't get back east all that often, and, despite the fact that she and my niece are often together, the timing always seemed to be off, and I'd miss her, or see her for only ten minutes as the girls were on their way somewhere. The day they arrived, in tandem, as each had driven her own car from Jersey, I was pleasantly surprised to see that Kami had become a lovely young woman. She pulled up in the driveway right behind my niece. Cami got out and hugged me, Kami waiting for Cami and I to release a long hug, as we had not seen each other in about three years.

I turned to Kami, to see she was still the tall, slender girl I recalled, 5' 9", long dark red hair down to her waist, long legs. She was wearing running shorts and a tank top, nothing new. She'd always dressed casual in the summer, something that had not gone unnoticed during my last visit, though she was then 17 and off limits. She also gave me a long hug, and I felt her small but soft breasts press into me. Was she braless under her top?? Kami is not well endowed by any means, perhaps an A cup. Still, the closeness was welcome, and I felt my cock twitch at the prospect that I might be a little closer to her sweet titties than I had expected.

I helped the girls get their stuff moved into the house. I live alone in a four bedroom house, so I offered them the option of rooming together, or each having her own room, which was what they selected. Once we got everything more or less settled, we went to dinner at a local Mexican place I have enjoyed for years. The girls, who didn't get a lot of Mexican food up in the northeast, were pleasantly surprised at how good the food was, and the restaurant soon became a favorite. We spent most of dinner catching up, the girls updating me on their school programs. The discussion carried on into a visit to a local ice cream place for dessert, and on home. Finally, the girls, tired after a three day trip here from Jersey, bid me good night, and headed to their respective rooms. I was pretty beat as well, and went to bed shortly, after checking up on some emails.

The next day was spent going to the college to get their registrations completed, and getting schedules, and more unpacking at home. Dinner was hamburgers on the grill, along with corn on the cob, also grilled, and potato salad, a simple but tasty meal. Later on, the girls went to bed, but I stayed up-I've always been something of a night person-working on a couple of projects I'm doing for a publisher, ironically, not far from the girls' homes in the northeast. I have a light table with a computer set up on it, since most of what I do is photography from years ago, and is largely Kodachrome slides. The table is high, almost four feet above the floor, and I have a bar stool set up to work there.

I was late-probably around 1 AM, when I heard some stirring in the house. I had my office door open, and could hear someone walking in the hall. It at first gave me a start, since I'm not used to having anyone with me overnight that I'm not already in bed with, and then I realized, oh, yeah, I have guests. I turned to see Kami enter my office. I was very pleasantly surprised to see her in a thin camisole(Kami in a cami!!) which she poked through rather provocatively, her puffy nipples swelling under the fabric, but more surprised to see that below her cami, she was wearing only a pair of plain white panties. They were a little small, and I could see some stray pubic hair escaping the leg bands. This answered a question I had been wondering about for a while-did the carpet match the red haired drapes??-and I was pleased to see that it did indeed.

Kami walked up behind me, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Hi, Tom, whatcha doin'??" She noticed the photos I had up on the screen, as I was selecting from a page of thumbnails.

"Working on a book project. Ironically, for a publisher in Pennsylvania, not far from where you live."

"Wow, cool!!" said Kami. "Trains??"

"Yep," I replied. "You've seen some of my work before, haven't you??"

I've been a railroad enthusiast-also known as a railfan, or, more pejoratively, a "foamer," since we fans supposedly foam at the mouth when we see a train-since about the time I was able to walk. In my teens, I took up photography, mostly as a way to record what I was seeing out on the line, and have photos going back to the late 1970's. I contribute to several historical society calendars, and have had photos published in several magazines and books. Most of my family thinks my hobby is a little odd, but they shut up, mostly, now that they've seen my work published in a variety of places.

"Yes, Cami has shown me some of the calendar shots, and I think her dad has a couple of the books your photos are in. I didn't realize you had so many." She looked over the page on the computer, and I selected some shots I was considering. I tend toward trains out on the road, in their environment, often in scenic locations. This was not lost on Kami.

"Some of these are really pretty. No wonder you're getting some attention for them." She laid her head on my shoulder as we looked, and I made notes to dig out the actual slides that the photos on the screen were scanned from. I'll send the slides to the publisher, since he has much better quality scanners than I have.

"Yeah, it only took me 40 years to get here. At least now I feel like I didn't waste all that time chasing and riding back in my youth, when I was your age." Kami laughed at that comment.

"I think it's great," she said, looking at the slide show on the computer, as photos from the 1980's northeast rolled on. "No wonder they want your stuff for a book."

"It's nice to be recognized," I said. "This group is going to be a book on Conrail in New York. I had originally suggested it as an article for the historical society magazine, but they said I had enough here for a stand alone book, and would I be interested?? Of course I would," I said, laughing.

Kami leaned into me. "These are just amazing. Who knew trains could be so pretty." She looked up at me at the same time I looked down-not very far, she's so tall-and our eyes met. We just stared at each other for a moment, then she leaned forward, about the same time I did, and our lips met. It was electric, feeling her kiss me finally, for the first time. Our kiss lingered for a long minute, and we finally broke. We looked at each other again, and kissed once more, a lot less tentatively this time. I reached over to massage her small right tit, about the same time as she reached down to rub my growing cock through my shorts.

Our kiss intensified, and her massage on my now almost full mast erection got more serious. I felt her nipple growing to my touch. Her hand went to my zipper, and I felt pull it down, then reach in and take my cock in her hand, stroking it a couple times, then pull her hand out. A moment later, she let go of me, and I could feel her fumbling, then realized she was pulling off her panties. They dropped to the floor. I reached over to run my fingers through her red haired bush, savoring the feel of her curls, then found her just opening labia, and pushed a finger in, rubbing over her clit as I went.

We stopped when I felt Kami's knees buckle as she had a mini cum. I held her up, and a moment later she regained her composure, and took a step back. I now got a good look at my niece's 20 year old red haired friend, standing before me in nothing more than a camisole, her nipples poking through lewdly, the hem of it coming just above her red haired pussy, now wet from cumming just a few moments prior. I eased her up onto the stool, and she leaned back against the seat back, her spreading pussy just off the edge of the seat, beckoning lewdly to me. I unbuttoned my shorts and let them drop to the floor and stepped out of them.

I leaned forward, kissing her again, another long, lustful kiss that lasted several minutes. While we were kissing, I pushed my cock up against her now opening labia, running the shaft up and down, making sure to get good contact with her clit, poking it with the head when I pulled back. Kami took my cock in her hand, guiding it up and down, really pushing the head into her clit, and was soon whimpering, her hips starting to shake as she built to a rocking cum. A minute later, she was there, rubbing the head all around her clit, her hips thrusting as she came. She cried out, then her eyes got big, and she covered her mouth quickly, realizing that Cami might hear her in the throes of passion, something she was not ready for her friend to see, at least not with her friend's uncle.

While Kami was in mid orgasm, she pulled hard on my cock, pushing it to her pussy. "In me!!" She said in a loud whisper. "Put it in me. I want to feel you all the way up me. I can't take the teasing any more." She kissed me hard, and I pushed my cock deep, spreading her lips, sliding easily into her now soaked cunt, reaching her cervix, banging into it, giving her orgasm a second wind as she came from my hard cock penetrating her. I started to slowly slide in and out of her, pulling all the way out, teasing her clit with the head again, only now I was inside her pussy, a new feeling. It was hot watching my cock spread her lips, seeing them grasp my dick, framed by her dark red bush. Her excitement was still high, and she came again after a few minutes, soaking my cock and balls with her copious pussy juice. This was a welcome reminder of the joy of young pussy, since my typical experience is mostly with women closer to my own 64 years, which is to say, a lot different in that they don't typically moisten up as well, or as quickly. But, the fun is in the journey. Kami was going to be a quick trip if I wasn't careful.

I kept my measured pace, and Kami finally settled down after her massive orgasms. I pushed deep and held, letting her feel the pulse of my cock, now swelling as I reached my own orgasmic high, inside her.

"Are you cumming in me??" She asked sweetly, feeling my dick expanding in her sweet cunt.

"Not yet," I said. I was working up to a slow, oozing cum, something I have mastered over the years. I can hold off the full, spurting climax, instead letting my cum just flow. I don't shoot the whole load, and after I can go for some time. That was my plan for this gorgeous little coed, cumming in her, then later cumming in her again. "I want to make you cum again first." I played my hand through her red curls, then settled so my thumb was pressing on her clit. I gently rubbed it as I slowly pulled back, then pushed into her again. Kami's face was screwed up as she neared another good cum. I worried that she might scream when she came this time, perhaps waking Cami, but at this point, I didn't care; I wanted to make her explode when she came.

She was already primed, having cum twice already, and it didn't take much to set her off. My thumb on her clit was having the desired effect. I just held my cock inisde her, and let my fingers do the walking. Two minutes later, Kami moaned loudly, her hips thrashing into me as I held on, letting her cum wildly. She grabbed my ass, pulling me to her, pulling me deep as she came. I ground my pubic bone into her clit, which put her into overdrive. I hoped Cami was a heavy sleeper, as her friend was making quite the racket, whimpering and crying as her climax washed over her and soaked me. I leaned over to kiss her, she meeting me eagerly, almost biting my lips hard enough to draw blood.

It took Kami a few minutes to come down off her orgasmic high. "Whew!!" she said, pushing her long red hair off her face. "I never came so hard. That was amazing!!"

"And we're not nearly done yet, my sweet." I slowly pulled my cock out of her, making her pout for a moment, until I pushed it back in, slowly, making her jump as it hit her clit as it spread her open again, then jump again as I poked her cervix. She let out a long sigh as I stayed deep in her. I could feel my cum rising from the pressure of her still quivering cunt, which was still rapidly squeezing and releasing me as she gripped me.

Now I was ready. I relaxed my sphincter, preventing me from a spurting cum, and let my sperm flow, a long, slow, ooze that gradually filled Kami's pussy, the warmth spreading through her.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhh.....oh, I feel it.......your cum is so warm inside me.....mmmmmm." Kami smiled as she felt the heat of my semen filling her slowly, then overflowing her. I leaned forward to kiss her again, this time a much less violent kiss, and we lingered in it for a long moment, Kami reaching to me, holding me by the arms as she felt the warmth deepening inside her. She pulled herself up, and we embraced for a few minutes, savoring the feel of our mostly spent passion.

I kissed her again, and let her lean back on the stool. I looked her in the eyes, and slowly started to pull away, my drooling cock slipping from her soaked cunt, a thin stream of cum already slipping down her ass. I beheld Kami, her long legs spread open, her dark red pubes framing her cum slick labia, from which immediately a large blob of semen emerged, dropping down onto the floor. Kami had a dreamy look on her face, and just smiled at me as I stood in front of her.

"That was great. We need to do it again."

I laughed. "We're not close to finished yet," I said, kneeling in front of her.

She looked at me, a bewildered look on her face. "What are you doing??" She looked at me like I was some kind of mad man.

"Watch, and feel," I said, as I kissed up her left thigh, making her start. I moved across to her right thigh, repeating the kiss. I slowly worked up alternate legs til I reached the edge of her red pubes. The aroma of excited pussy and spent semen was almost overwhelming. Kami was holding her breath, anticipating what was next. I licked gently up her pussy, flat tonguing up her slowly closing labia, making them open up again from the stimulation of a hard tongue between them. She jumped again from the touch of my tongue. I licked up and over her clit, swirling my tongue as I contacted it, drawing a long, soft moan from her. I lingered a moment, then went back down for another pass, this time gathering some of my dripping cum from her, and standing.

In my new position, I leaned forward and kissed her. She met me tentatively at first, not sure if she wanted to taste my cum from my tongue, and probably not sure if she wanted to taste herself. As we kissed, Kami warmed to the idea, and we were soon kissing deeply. I broke the kiss and went back down to her leaking pussy, taking another good sized slurp of cum, and kissed her again. This time she met me full on, her tongue going into my mouth, as if she were going to suck mine right out, but not after getting every bit of our mixed cum off it.

Now it was time to send Kami into orbit. After that long, luscious, cum filled kiss, I went back down, this time for good. I licked up and down Kami's outer lips, making her squirm, then stopped a moment, looking up at her, giving her a moment to catch her breath. She looked down at me, wonder on her face as she anticipated what I might do next. I smiled, and dove in. I licked her all around, then locked onto her clit, sticking two fingers in her soaked cunt. It took all of about thirty seconds to send her into orbit, thrashing and pushing at me, her pussy bucking into me with quite a bit of force as she came, soaking my face with her sweet woman cum, and my spent semen. I held on as her orgasm once more washed over her, this one more intense than any so far, her clit overstimulated by having just been slowly fucked, and my spent cum all over her. I've gone down on many a partner after I've cum in her, and it never fails to send her into a rocking orgasm.

I finally let go of Kami's satisfied pussy, and took her hands. "Time to go to bed," I said, easing her off the stool. I bent to grab her panties and my shorts, and we went down the hall to the master, she slightly ahead of me. I marveled at the sight of her long legs and skinny round ass as she walked.

We got to the master, and I pulled her top off, revealing finally the small, soft tits that had been teasing me til now. She moved her arms to cover up her small breasts, starting to speak. "They're not real big. I'm not....."

"Dolly Parton??" I said, taking her hands in mine. I took in the sight of her small tits with their with puffy areolae, and nipples poking out atop them. "You don't need to be. You're beautiful just as you are."

"Yeah, but a some guys would way rather have a girlfriend with these huge tits," she held her hands in front of her, as if holding a pair of Dolly Parton sized jugs, "and pretty much ignore me."

"Yeah, guys tend to be focused on big boobs, but they're not everything. I've had some encounters with small breasted women, and they were just wonderful." I told her about Hannah(Quarantined) and the what happened when she was looking after me when I got sick on a cruise several years earlier. "She was a lot of fun, and i'd have been delighted to keep seeing her if the circumstances allowed." I kissed Kami, and then her left tit. "Don't let anyone make you feel inadequate for not having bigger tits." I knelt in front of her, kissing and sucking on her left tit, making her jump from the electricity of teasing her nipple. She sighed as I moved over to the right one, also sucking and chewing on the nipple. About halfway into that effort, I put one finger in her sloppy cunt, playing the cum I'd seeped into her earlier over her clit. She started to whimper, and her hips began to thrust. I held her ass with my other hand, and made her cum from the pressure on her clit and my sucking on her tits, holding her up as her knees buckled. Finally, she relaxed, and I stood, leading her to the bed.

Kami got in and slid across to the other side, and I followed, We settled in, facing each other as we lay on our sides. I kissed her, then she giggled.

"OK??" I asked.

"Yeah. I just felt a trickle of your cum run down my leg." I looked down, and there was a thin white streak dripping down across her right thigh onto the bed. "You cum a lot," she said, smiling. "A lot more than my boyfriend."

"Maybe I'm more turned on by you than he is," I suggested. "And I'm not done yet," I said, kissing her.

Kami looked at me thoughtfully for a moment. "Maybe you are. What you did after you came in me just now, he would never do. I can't even get him to go down on me when he hasn't cum in me. When I suggest it, he just makes a face, like 'why would I want to do that-it's yucky'"

I laughed, which put a puzzled look on Kami's face. "I laugh because, well, I've heard this before. I don't get guys today. That I would do oral on any of my partners when I was your age was never in question. It was just assumed. Even in later years, it was expected, at least by anyone you were serious about making love to. I had one girlfriend who, after we made love the first time, and I had licked her into a frenzy, said that one of the things she had hoped for was that I'd go down on her. As she put it, 'that was a requirement.'"