All Comments on 'Bad Fortune of a Poor Father Ch. 02'

by fargas111

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Honesty

I did not like the second chapter. I found the whole story very depressing. I hope your next story is a little more upbeat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What an over the top joke

Everything is this story is so over the top and contrived that it's a parody of what it tries to be.

Sorry to burst your gay fantasy but boys like this would be simply killed by other men, and their balls hung in the village square.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MADAR CHOD

Teri gaand mein kutte ja lund bosdiwale. Gu kha luvde.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A really sad fucking story

It was damn sad the way the old man was treated with out recourse. I was hoping that the young stud would come to some tragedy, but not to be as he finished his revenge towards the old man.

The thought that the mature sexy wife had succumbed to the stud and became his whore was hot, and her being impregnated three times by someone other than her husband was very erotic, but I wish the oldest son would have stepped up and rescued his mother.

Her oldest son might have done away with prick stud and taken over as his mother's lover. He could have been the one that would satisfy her sexual needs even though he doesn't have the the big cock like the stud, but winning her over with his stamina and love.

After stealing her away from the smug stud, and taking the farm back to the family, he could fill his mother's belly with his children.

A least that way they would be keeping it in the family, and the old father could retire and enjoy his grandchildren.

Keep the sexy mature mother pregnant and barefoot until she could no longer conceive, and then bring in a younger woman to give him more sons. That way they would have many sons to help on the farm, and his mother would still be his to fuck anytime he wanted her.

Alas, the story has unfolded and evil has won over good, which seems very real to me. Its just a shame.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fucking stupid

it was fucking stupid if it was incest wheres the incest in the story, there is none, its nothing more then a poor excuse of a story i think the site should take it down it was that bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
POST THIS IN FETISH CATEGORY

Almost gay plot.The dude has pleasure with humiliation.There´s no LovingWives here.I don´t know how the son don´t seeks revenge.

It´s pure stupid to make a confrontation between the young stud and the father(55years-old).

The author have serious issues...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Powerful stuff.

Like your writing. Mansoor is both revolting and oh, so masterful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You faggot son of a bitch!

This kind of shit will win you a place in a looney bin, if you are lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

This is absolutely brilliant. Especially when the defeated man had to kiss the the young dude's feet, while his wife watched. Brilliant. If only my wife's boyfriend forced me to kiss his feet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

One of the worst stories on here. Completely devoid of anything erotic and poorly written as well, please make up your mind if whose speech you'll emulate, the native tongue or americanese.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
???

Never thougth of continuing with history??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
it's never too late

Consider following the story is a very morbid fantasy and remember that it is never late :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous