All Comments on 'Pay the Genie Ch. 01'

by latecaller67

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
For my second wish?

I think you ruined it.

There is no way his butt is going to be able to take an erect 14" cock!

Let's go back to reality, PLEASE,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A fine tale

To the last commenter,

Really… your issue is with a 14" cock... not the fact that it's a genie? The genie is realistic but NOT the cock.

You're an idiot, go away, you lose this argument.

To the author,

That was a fabulous story, extremely well written. Great uses of literary devices, which is so rare for a site like this. Your grammar was impeccable, as was your extensive use of a fine vocabulary.

I do hope that you continue this into a series, and I look forward to reading further works by you.

Ignore the fools, continue your work as fantastical as YOU desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good!

I guess i'd identify with him, not into sucking dick, but hot story, if you go on.

Is Ura a hermaphrodite, or maybe she changes? Interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantasy

Hey dumbass, this is a fantasy. Did you not realize that the puff of smoke coming out of the stopwatch was not real either?....so a 14 inch cock on the genie is probably more realistic that other parts of it.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Fantasy

That's all it is. Fantasy. A very well written and well told story. I hope you cont. this story. It has so many directions you can take it. I mean come on there's a damn Genie w/ a 14"cock. Don't stop now. Tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot

Great story. Can't wait until the sequel!

MarshalJon13MarshalJon13over 13 years ago
Excellent!

Very well done, and I see plenty of room for expansion. I love genie stories, and think this has a lot of potential. Please continue it!

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERover 13 years ago
very well done

one of the hottest stories i have read for a long time like i was really there with him

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
14 inches?

It would be more realistic if the genie had a normal 6" dick. Other than that there are many ways you can go with this story. Keep up the work.

latecaller67latecaller67over 13 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Chapter 2 is already up, but in the future I guess I will try to make the magical aspects of the story stand out more. The couple comments about realism tell me that I haven't made it clear enough that the unrealistic is made possible by magic.

The smoke from the watch, Ura's gesturing to vanish her clothing, the invisible chains, and Ura's control over Scott's body were intended to have that effect.

Still, I don't understand why anyone who would read this story would want a magical black shemale genie to have only a six inch penis. :D

Thank you readers and commenters.

Lia MondeLia Mondeover 13 years ago
Be careful what you wish for.

I'm not usually into magic. To often, the writer gets carried away...anything goes and therefore it is hard to maintain suspension of disbelief.

You've avoided that pitfall. Creating the tension of consequences for full fantasy fulfillment takes the story to a different level. Paired with strong writing makes for an entertaining and satisfying read. I like the characters and will read the next chapters.

Thanks for sharing.

serpentinedesireserpentinedesireover 13 years ago
Very good

Loved this story, nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh boy.

Sir Lancelot is a storyteller! Who knew?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mmmm

love the beginning and the 14 inch cock. yummy

Royse69Royse6910 months ago

Starting off very exciting, perfect mixture of explanation and hot sex.

I cant wait for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous