All Comments on 'No Clothes? No Problem!'

by tonguelasher01

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
not bad

An interesting story. Flowed very well, though some of us might find it too incredible to believe. Finding someone that great makes me wonder why it seemed to end at the end of this story.

4 stars.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your kind words. I do find it ironic that you found it incredible, as it has the fewest invented bits of any of my stories. But to answer your question, this sort of thing does happen at ski resorts all the time - there is a significant population (not everyone, by any means!) who go for the apres-ski more than for the skiing. What was interesting to me was how fast and smooth the hookup was, although of course the sex was great. But as is usual at these places, one or both parties is there for a day or two and then you split up and go your separate ways. But it does underline the importance of just asking. This was extraordinarily lucky however - just a chance circumstance. Believe me, nobody is perfect; neither me nor her. But we sure had fun that night.

ShinokageShinokageover 12 years ago
Great Until the End

Wonderful until the last 3 paragraphs. Pretty disgusting, it offset the whole story for me.

William smythWilliam smythover 12 years ago
Pay no heed

Ignore the criticism from two self styled critics neither of whom has submitted a story themselves.

You're doing just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Needs more detail - describe the sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertonguelasher01@tonguelasher01
52 Followers
As far as my stories go, I'm mainly into the kinky stuff. I like stories about very horny people eager to do very horny stuff. Don't read me looking for long romantic interludes. I do have a bad habit of writing to please myself. I realize that this doesn't make me a real ...