All Comments on 'Linda Leaves'

by carl_a

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy Shit!!!

At first I was mad at the wife. Then at him since she went thru six years of it. Then I found the fist story and read it. Now I'm mad at her again but also at Karen too. T. I see more story that has not been written. I hope you write about what happens nxt and fill in the story with what happened with Karen at the begining and through out the marriage. He is obviously a control freak who loves the D/s life and Linda seems to have liked the cuckquean life in the begining. I think Karen had a bit of a Mistress quality to her in he first story too. Now Linda has made a 180 degree turn and started her payback and somehow become friends with Karen(again a lot of story that is left out) what happens next? It seems that the marriage is over but I am currious where you are going to take this.

I will check out some of your other stories now too

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Crap

Are you kidding me?

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago

Why would an alpha male allow this to happen to him? Unlikely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stupid revenge

whether he came or not is not significant, he said no and he was raped, evidence is in him. He said to stop and let him loose, now several laws are broken. The exwife is on the way to prison due to several felonies. The guy raping him has felony counts on him and Karen is an accomplist, and if he doesnt get HIV only one winner comes out of this. The woman instead of just walking out of the marriage has committed several criminal acts, to stupid for words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Can't win for trying!

Fickle fickle readers!

I enjoyed both stories. A good story makes you feel something and both of the Tom and Linda stories certainly produced strong feelings. I do take a bit of exception with the way Linda comes out of her stupor and takes revenge. I think it would have been more palatable if she wigged out rather than calmly negotiated.

I would like to see more of this wacky couple.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
vile

all of them are trash as is the writing.

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy11 months ago

Well done. Comforting that he couldn't accept the same treatment that he gave her so long ago. The Linda and Karen bonding was a nice touch. Its a shame that the sequel took so long. As far as the other comments from readers, don't be so self righteus. It's a story, a fantasy, not reality. So get over yourselves

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous