All Comments on 'Wife in Control Ch. 06'

by wifetoy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TXanyTXanyabout 12 years ago
not enough reward...

Enjoy your writing, and yes he is enhoying his kink, but I think you need to reward him a little to get your scores up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Agree with Previous Comment

If there is no sign of any kind of connection between the husband and wife who cares?

Control is great but without ANY kind of love or bond what do you have? You might as well be two people that met and hooked up. It realy would not matter if they were husband and wife. Like the premise though.

ScotttScotttabout 12 years ago
Excellent Ass licking scene!

Perhaps you should have mentioned her taste from a long day at work...but licking his wifes ass with heels and hose, has certainly started him on a cuckold journey! Plese continue....Scott

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very mechanical story...

"...thoughts of being forced to endure the most perverse acts imaginable". This is where I think the storyline should go. You titillated us at the beginning with the idea that you would suck your wife's toes while her stud fucked her. Rather than just describe the mechanics, you should describe your humiliation at the hands of her sadistic stud. You should describe the excitement in your wife's eyes as her stud forces you to perform oral sex on him. You have to obey because he is thoroughly capable of making you do it...and he enjoys emasculating you even more because your wife is loving every second of it. She loves seeing you dominated by another male...a very horny one at that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why?

Would anyone put up with her abuse? Clearly, no sane person would and she'd be either in the hospital or the morgue in retaliation for here abysmal behavior.

NancysilkNancysilkover 2 years ago

I would kick that bitch out !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous