All Comments on 'Life with a Lump Between My Legs Pt. 05'

by kleincox

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago

If nothing else, this is an interesting story, and due to the creativity and the erotic ending, I'm ready to read more.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 11 years ago
going well

I think you are really getting down to the submissive husband's true feelings now. He knows he likes this and is accepting his place. The story line is good and progressing well. My only suggestion would be editing. Possible typos and/or changed sentences that were not proofed before submitting. I still hope to read more.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

more parts/ detail please

49greg49gregover 11 years ago
Yikes

An unexpected ending, but really hot. I hope you continue this series.

TewiTewiover 11 years ago
Anticipated Future Developments ..

Sooner or later you WILL be taken to purchase your own diapers at a store .. and your wife or sister will STRESS TO THE CLERK who the diapers are for .. they are for YOU their baby .. and sooner rather than later you WILL LEARN that plastic or rubber pants are absolutely required to keep-you-dry-and-socially accepable from your wet diapers .. even the disposable diapers will leak sooner or later .. and sooner or later you will come to realize that ONLY the PLASTIC OR RUBBER PANTS that will fully keep your bed and your clothing dry ARE KNEE LENGTH BLOOMERS .. so keep up the good work on this saga!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anonymous, I like being treated like that

I love being treated like that. What do you mean about nobody being that dumb. I enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved this story until the ending. I hate incest. And I never liked Trish. My favourite parts were the wife and husband, and the husband's confusion during his slow regression. I hope you write more like that. Thanks for writing this. I hope I can be a Mummy like this some day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More about the girls at work?

I'd love to read a storyline that involves Julie at work and her involvement with him and his discipline and embarrassment. Maybe at the office Holiday Party and a Yankee Swap. Maybe Julie gets a promotion and ha to evaluate his performance?

I love your stuff and think and want you to write a book about these characters.

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

There are so many aspects of this story that are really hot and I find myself constantly getting turned on. The problem for me was the following:

1. What they were doing was extremely cruel, manipulative and I am 99.999% sure illegal when it comes down to it and must fall under some sort of abuse. I am fine with that on its own but then you have both Trish and Julie insisting they are doing it because they love him blah blah which is obviously absolute crap.

2. The ending is really sad because when you get a man to the point where he is so fucked up in the head that he doesn't even care that his wife has done this to him without his consent (another issue for me), but also that he doesn't even care that his wife is in an incestuous relationship with her sister. To me that isn't him being sexually broken, he is just dead. The man is completely gone and for me that is just a step too far. If is started out with a fetish his wife discovered he had and got into and slowly took control of, leading to less and less consent on his part, I would be way more ok with it but the whole Trish thing I just hate because is horrible to think that they have been scheming this up and taking advantage of genuine health conditions he has. How can Julie claim to love him after what she has done to him. If he has any family and they discovered what she and her sister had done, I am pretty sure they would literally murder them.

zeegee7zeegee7over 5 years ago

Would love to see him get changed at work, by Jessica. Further his humiliation and submission.

Tracey_FrillyknicksTracey_Frillyknicksabout 2 months ago

Brilliant story and expertly written please continue writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous