All Comments on 'My First Real Massage'

by Zoltar

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hot Massage

What a hot, hot story. I love the idea of being naked in front of a clothed woman, and the massage setting is perfect. And having the girl "go the extra mile..." well, it was great. If it really WAS a true story, you are a very lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
naked

i love to jackoff in front of women. this story really had me cumming hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done!

Very well done. It rings true. His ambivalence, his give and take with her is very good.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
A good description of a typical sensuous massage

Yes, Zoltar, there are many other professional practitioners willing to give their clients more stimulating massage strokes than those taught in massage schools. As a certified massage therapist for years, I fulfilled every client's request for a sensuous massage. The strokes on each part of the body slowly became increasingly erotic, and naturally lead to his or her sexual release. I retired years ago, but still give sensuous massages to all who ask. Now the sessions are free, so that I'll always have a wide variety of body types on which to practice and perfect my erotic massage techniques. This story of your first real massage rings true and was well described, considering your inexperience in writing. I look forward to reading more of your massage submissions here.

crashmwcrashmwabout 14 years ago
Good story

I had a similar experience that I would love to share on Literotica -in fact, I just might try. Thanks for sharing, and I really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great experience

I have been getting massage for many years. It is not difficult to find an open minded woman who is willing to offer the happy ending. It may take some scouting to find what you want. I am 60. I prefer women in 40's and up. They do a great job and I always tip for that. If you continue with the same one, you might find she is willing to get naked during your session as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
been there, done that

The surprise might be that somewhere around 10% of the licensed ones will, and closer to 90% of the outcall gals will, especially if free lancing unlicensed..

It used to be easy to find on C/L, not so any more, but new sites are cropping up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
me too

An oriental lady massaged me and bumped my balls firmly. She said, oh did i hurt you. I said no. She grabbed a ball in each hand, squeezed firmly, i felt my belly ache. I lifted my butt. She held my balls and increased the squeezing harder as she tugged on my cock with the other hand. This girl made me come so fast and a lot kept spurting out as she squeezed my balls very hard. She let go and said roll over. She massaged my aching balls very gently, even kissed and sucked on them. Damn it was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous