All Comments on 'Mom's Roommate & More'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago
very hot but....

I loved it! It was really fucking hot but you are going to get flamed so bad you'll be the human torch! Having the mom and the aunt cuckcold the war hero is going to really set off some people. Can't wait to read the other comments.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
Crazy from the heat !

So wrong, so hot. The doubt is being erased from Doug's mind. I suppose it had to happen but in terms of comic pathos, the self delusion and willful blindness was hilarious. Also missing was bratty little sister who also fed setup straight lines. The physical sex was indeed smoking hot, but that's always a given with this author.

Perhaps the ' mindfuck' quotient was down a click or two from klrxo's best, but it's great in comparison to other authors and very good by sequel standards. Mega thanx and full marks to author who brings verve and verse to perverse doings of his demented characterzz.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 10 years ago

At last, more from the mighty pen/keyboard of Klrxo! Well worth waiting for. All the usual characteristics are here - big tit slutty Mom's being hard fucked by their Heavily hung sons.

Question: When can we expect to see the long awaited final chapter to B.S.T.C?

TralababalanTralababalanabout 10 years ago
you made my day!

Your submissions are rare, but every time you post a new story you make my day!

Don't ever stop writing.

5/5

BiceptualBiceptualabout 10 years ago

Great to see a new story from you! Next time don't be so long...I mean keep 'em coming...er...do it again.... Um. More.

OnlyaFantasyOnlyaFantasyabout 10 years ago
First real sequel

This is the author's first real sequel that follows Mom/Son after the climatic sex scene has already taken place and its just great. Really wish you would post more often. Didn't think I wanted a revisit to these characters but after this I want much more. Want to see what happens with Heather since I love it when the mom and Misty get jealous and clingy. What about Dolores, would love to see her get in on the action as well. And there hasn't been any mention of possible pregnancies like in your other stories. Just please, keep writing. There are less and less mom/son stories out there, especially where the mom is still married to his father.

hornybakomanhornybakomanabout 10 years ago
Great chapter

Hope to see you put out chapters for the others as well... want to see one for Mom's 5th wheel lovin, The Nest, and Boobs and Boners...

guildmanguildmanabout 10 years ago
Thanks for an update!

Great story! My favorite author a million times over. Please write more soon.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXabout 10 years ago
Welccome Back

So Happy to see this wonderful story being continued!! I have followed your writing for several years as that well known commenter~Anonymous, LOL and finally decided to make a profile!!

Love Your work and I am looking forward to seeing more of it soon!! Thanks for the great read.

kplusmckplusmcabout 10 years ago
great

great to have you back writing, have missed the great stories and your style. keep up the good work,in other words more please lots more.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasabout 10 years ago
Yes!

klrxo is back! Super-psyched. Can't say this is my favorite of your storylines (BSTC and Dad's Big Mistake are my faves), but I'll take it.

JBOATJBOATabout 10 years ago
Good to hear from you again Klrxo

Great that you are writing again. How about posting your old picture again?

rmdexterrmdexterabout 10 years ago
Great....as always!

Another wonderful dick-hardening offering from the absolute best author at Literotica. klrxo, your fellow authors and loyal readers are once again in your debt. Hopefully you won't leave us waiting in such worrisome anticipation between this story and your next. Once again, your tremendous efforts are appreciate.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago

Always liked the the Great K's stories. I guess a sequel makes sense, although I think the original is fine on its own. His getting his mom and aunt sounds like a pretty sweet deal.

sadsack2008sadsack2008about 10 years ago
Awesome ...Hoping there is more to cum ! ! !

just awesome ..posted after a long time ..keep them cumming !! !

pkmabhilashpkmabhilashabout 10 years ago

Eagerly waiting for the BSTC next part..........!

KingReyKingReyabout 10 years ago
Welcome Back!

So excited to see a new story from you!!

I know I'm not alone when I say you are sorely missed between stories. Thanks for this one -- it was well worth the wait. BTW, I found the taboo of cuckolding a war hero super hot!

Please keep writing and updating with new stories -- there's no one else out there who writes sexy Moms the way you do!

cdog21cdog21about 10 years ago
Speechless and not in a good way.

First I want to say that it's great to see a new story from you. Having said that, I found this series to be quite disgusting. I couldn't care less that Doug is a vet, what completly turned me off to this story is the way everyone treats. Garrett's actions are understandable since he is basically just thinking with his dick.

Those other three are a whole different story. Cassie is the only recurring character, save for Doug, that is decent.

I'm glad that you are back, but I cant continue with this series.

1 out of 5

mhmannmhmannabout 10 years ago
I await eagerly the next part of BSTC ..... !!!!

Love your new story about the son and his mom ...

AND

I await eagerly the next part of BSTC ..... !!!!

oediplusoediplusabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

Good to see my favorite author back at her standard of quality!

jviperjviperabout 10 years ago
Another Great Work!

Great return! After the Stallion story I feared it would take too long for another one of your stories. Thankfully it wasn't that long. The story itself has a particularly nasty side to it that make it both mean and hot. I guess it's to be expected when dealing with these subjects. You managed to make it more hot than mean and thus this story is awesome. Hopefully we can see more from you this year.

ArmoredSaint01ArmoredSaint01about 10 years ago
The Best!

The best is back!

mhmannmhmannabout 10 years ago
Such an excellent story ...

Now ... after I've read the whole two part story ... the only thing I can is wowwwww ... I love the idea ... Please go on ... more parts with mother and her son ... Thanks for writing such great, passionate and "romantic" stories ...

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

I find it really interesting that people were really pissed off on the first part of the story that you had made the husband an injured war hero. They thought it would have been better if he had gotten injured in a car accident instead. For the second part, they apparently could give a shit how he got hurt. They're just so happy to see a new submission from you they don't care about that character.

superquad1968superquad1968about 10 years ago
Sigh...

Why don't you get stuffed.

All of those advances we've made as people with disabilities and you go and be a dick/dickette and revert to stereotype. We can't fuck, handicapped, etc. I could care less how he became disabled. But to make him a cuckold because he's disabled is disgusting.

Believe me when I say I am far more abled than most people that don't have an damn thing wrong with them. That includes being in the sack.

blackfenblackfenabout 10 years ago
welcome home!!

Great to see you back writing again, but please finish BSTC!!

rock060752rock060752about 10 years ago
and Heather?

How are you going to involve Heather in this story. I also don't remember any mention of Aunt Misty having any children of her own. Just a few thoughts.

Keep it UP.

Northstar_2Northstar_2about 10 years ago
Love it

Thanks for your time in writing this. Well written. Please continue.

motherfuckingcuckoldmotherfuckingcuckoldalmost 10 years ago
very good

its only natural dad should be pushed out of the way when he can't satisfy his wife. its appropriate for the son to take his place in bed. sleeping with mom, tickling under the warmth of the covers and cuddling and spooning is every son's dream cum true, and when the mother falls in love with her soon, dad's rights to her are over. i've gladly moved into my parents' bedroom and made it mine, because mom is hot, sexy and sensual, and we love each other. i could care less about my limp dicked pathetic cripple of a father. eventually we'll put him in a nursing home and mom and i will be able to live as a loving couple without having to hide anything from his impotent, prying eyes.

how_YOU_doinhow_YOU_doinalmost 10 years ago
Love this story!

Please more!

hungererhungereralmost 10 years ago
... & More & More & More (?)

Hope we're going to be treated to a third instalment, when - fingers crossed - Kristen might get the "more babies" for which she expressed her desire in the original "Mom's Roommate."

friendly6977friendly6977over 9 years ago
We need more!

Keep this going! It is HOT! Maybe have Garrett knock both mom and Misty up...fuck them in front of their husbands and cuckold them...

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
sweet

great story so far cant wait for more two hot babes and a swinging dick young guy maybe get both pregnant and a little anal would be great too keep up the great writing i enjoy all of it so far

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013over 9 years ago
What crap, cheating on a disabled vet only rates "1"

The people who like this story must be doing some real shitty drugs. This story was poorly thought out and not well written so WTF do they see in this story. The subject matter was of very poor taste and speaks of the authors lack of respect for the military and the people who serve. Shame on the author and those readers that favorited this crap.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013over 9 years ago
Adding to my last comment.

Before the supporters crawl out of their holes to rally against me I need to clarify my position. I am a person with disabilities, five members of my extended family have served in the military and some came back with severe injuries. I read some of the earlier comments on this story and agree with the reader that said that this story was both mean and hot. I also agree that the meanness or disrespect directed towards vets and people with disabilities overrode the hot in this story. In my experience people with disabilities do not become weak/docile individuals, we actually become stronger and more determined to control our lives after the injury. I feel the author wrote a mean spirited story that is demeaning and disrespectful to vets and person with disabilities. Shame on the author and shame on the readers that liked this story.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago

Keep up the good work. He was able to get a hard on maybe if she fucks him good, and they teasing him he might get some feeling back in his lags. Then he might get to slowly learn to walk.

racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago
re: Lonewolf

I have to agree with Lonewolf's comments, and my opinion of your characters in this chapter of the story hasn't changed much from my comments on the first chapter - if anything I like them less. 'Nuff said.

stanthony8stanthony8over 9 years ago
GET OFF klrxo's BACK!!

To you idiots who don't seem to be able to read. It was clearly spelled out that Kristen wanted Garrett long before Doug was hurt. And Misty wanted him even though he was her nephew! The fact that Doug is disabled adds another twist to the story but, does not take away from the fact that he was going to be cuckold by his own son. HURT OR NOT! The author is not attacking disabled vets. Many vets come back to unfaithful wives. Maybe not with their own sons, but the husband's brothers or best friends do it all the time. And yes, even the hurt vets have unfaithful wives.

irontit4nirontit4nover 9 years ago
It's just a story

It's just a story if you don't like it you don't have read it.

SorchakSorchakover 9 years ago
Make a third chapter,

and have both Kristen and Misty get pregnant from their beach fun. Pregnant sex is a bit of a fetish for me (understatement of the year), and I'd like to read about the three of them again.

dawger101dawger101about 9 years ago
Kristen

I really came to dispise her. What a bitch.

TralababalanTralababalanalmost 9 years ago

Reading this story for the hundredth time...work of art.....please write more klrxo....please!!!

anubeloreanubelorealmost 9 years ago
there really is no redeeming value

in this trash, is there? Not only is the main female character (Kristen) an unlikable, unfaithful, emotionally abusive asshole...but the man she's cheating on and constantly belittling and abusing emotionally is a wounded veteran! A literal wounded warrior. And "klrxo" doesn't have a problem writing a story like that, mocking veteran's sacrifices like that. Hell, "klrxo" is probably one of the people that spat on soldiers, sailors, and marines returning from Vietnam! If he/she is too young for that, then he/she probably wishes he/she could have joined in back then...hell, maybe he/she does it today! That's all I can conclude after reading this story and the previous installment. (If you ask me why I read/am commenting on something I disliked, then you really aren't worth my time. I finish what I start reading, even if it fills me with revulsion, and I feel no compunction to limit myself to only ever issuing positive comments.) I really cannot imagine how anyone who felt differently could write such a repulsive story. Is it just fiction? Sure. But that's what I'm commenting on. In other words, I am asking, why would anyone write a story with such deliberately disgusting protagonists...unless they felt the protagonists were not, in fact, terrible and loathsome examples of the worst of humanity? And if they feel that there's nothing wrong with the protagonists, nothing wrong with their actions...then why wouldn't they act similarly outside of their fiction? Why wouldn't they feel free to mock veterans who had lost their legs, without feeling an ounce of shame or compassion? And if you bring up the ability of writers to write about (for example) incest without approving of it, I would point out that one can write about incest while remembering it is only a fantasy. It does not automatically make the characters unlikeable, terrible people. Not so with characters who mock and humiliate veterans, and are, in fact, the *main* characters. There can be no benefit to writing main characters who behave in such a hateful fashion...it makes them unquestionably unlikable. As such, the only conclusion is that the author feels the behavior is not, in fact, hateful. QED. That, or that the author is hopelessly inept, a conclusion I find unlikely in this instance. Good day.

-Anubelore

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 9 years ago
So many wrong words....

ok, so the story is pretty hot but there are so many wrong, mispelt, or missing words it just ruined it for me.

RastaclownRastaclownover 8 years ago
Is there more

I love it a lot is there going to be more or is that all?

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
all in all i liked it

All in all I liked it there was plenty of build up from the first one all the way up to this one I mean don't get me wrong though there was somethings I did not like at all like the very clear insult on a veteran you could have really avoid that you also made it worse when you brought the aunt into but lets go back for a bit it still could have been better even with the insult which was wrong very wrong if you just would have had it to where the husband found out yes it would have hurt like hell but it would be better to go ahead and tell him so he can start to deal and move on but it was not like that it was said that she would not leave her husband like that but he was no longer the man who has her heart and rocking her world she keeping it up like that will cause more of a problem such as if he is able to start getting erections again without seeing his son naked with his wife and say she fucks him again that will cause a problem with her son who is in love with her so he will get very jealous and could cause the secret to come out if not right away it will get to him and he could make her choose him or his day and that would be bad and trust he will get jealous cause he is 18 and in love so he could not be able to handle seeing her with someone else he is still to young not too get that way he has not felt the pain that it takes to be able to harden his self and his heart not to get hurt by it or not to feel jealous you write another though and leave the aunt out of it but again all in all it was a good story

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 8 years ago
"Mom's Roommate (Act 02) & More:" - Thirty-eight Year Old Married Nymphomaniac Mother, Kristen; Eighteen Year Old Brains-in-the-wrong-head Son, Garrett and Forties Something (Kristen's) Sister-in-law and (Garrett's) Aunt, Misty.

The long and short? It's cloudy, convoluted, boring, repetitious, bland, dry, without imagination, dull and...not wanting to be harsh, should I say "yawn"!

The positive side consists of the fact that none of the three main characters--Kristen nor Garrett nor Misty--did not, have not and will not become parents to any additional children (other than Kristen birthing her son Garrett 18 years ago)! Sad for me to say that as I'm a major fan of incestuous pregnancies of most every female in the male/female blood-kin copulation/fucking where there's love, respect. caring, responsible and capable parents (to-be)!!!

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Disrespect hurts

O.K., the sex is hot and excitingly written and the anatomy is only slightly exaggerated. The story itself is reasonably well written. As a story, isolated from the reality of Wounded Warriors, it can provide a degree of salacious entertainment.

Unfortunately, there are a LOT of wounded warriors out there making an isolationist stance nonviable.

While I intended to make this just a private note to Hawk200377 about Mom's Roommate, Ch2.", on more mature reflection I think I need to also post it here.

Toward the end of the Viet Nam war there was a song about a guy just like this, perhaps even worse off, and the title was something like "Ruby, don't take your love to town." The first time I heard it almost broke my heart and brought out thoughts of suicide. Fortunately I got some help and kept it together, more or less

I just saw your ( Hawk200377 & anubelore) response/comments to "Mom's Roommate ch2" and have to say I agree with much of it. She is extremely disrespectful of her husband, and was even before he left on deployment. It is obvious, despite they were married long enough while he served his country for her to grasp the realities of a military spouse's life, that she hadn't really been a part of the team.

As a disabled vet, although not wheelchair bound as he is, I tangled with several versions of what he is going through. It's very difficult to see your spouse going off with someone else and know you are helplessly unable to satisfy her, a satisfaction that she will attain outside the marriage bed but will bring back to home while she still smells of sex and waves it like a trophy. All of that while she continues to live on his disability pension.

Been there, got the T-shirt and the emotional scars. PTSD is bad enough by itself, but coupled with this kind of behavior can lead to deadly violence.

Yes, I know this is all fantasy even if it happens to be based on "real life". It still causes pain to those involved. Even merely reading the fantasies can stir up feelings long thought to be buried forever.

Sorry to dump on you, but my fingers ran away with what I started to write. Just another example that shows my recovery is not at all complete.

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaabout 8 years ago
Alright

This story seems to be pretty controversial. I didn't like the disrespecting of the wounded vet but seeing as it's a fantasy story I am willing to overlook it. I am a huge fan of incestuous threesomes so that was pretty awesome. However I do wholeheartedly agree with one of the previous comments about pregnancy. Kristen should've been pregnant a million times over by the time this chapter was over. And what was the purpose of having the little sister Cassie? She was just ignored by Kristen the whole time. And then what's with the grandmother? Why is she such an asshole to a WOUNDED VETERAN?!? That part was ridiculous. All in all I liked the story, but it's not something I would read again. 4/5

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
You must be a Republican

You think that a wounded veteran or anyone at the VA would let that shit fly. There are a lot of veterans groups out there you forgot that won't let a brother or sister get treated so poorly. That's why I titled the comment the way I did. The sons voice would go up a few octaves because of no testicules and a much shorter penis. Oh yeah! he also couldn't talk with half of a tounge. The wife would have other things to worry about like a broken head and a few shots to the ass either a gun or large stick. The girl friend wouldn't have to be dealt with after learning about the octaves changes in the son. She'll just go away she can't help herself she's just dumb! Think about the people (veterans) who died so that you can be free to write this kinda of disrespectful things. Even if you not in the US the same goes.

Personally l'm insulted you you would think so poorly of veterans to put this to type!!

I wonder what they write about in other non free countries.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
By the by

I love good writing and that you are. I can only hope that you didn't write this for controversy. Reading some of the comments I can see many people don't care for Veterans.

mandrake_91mandrake_91over 7 years ago
Gotta finish it!!!

It's good mate........but u gotta finish it.......bring in the dad for some more cuckold action yeah

KalleroKalleroabout 7 years ago
Not Cool

This insulting story is disrespectful to the young men who defended your freedom by being tricked by a wealthy ruling class with corporate interests into an unprovoked war on the other side of the planet. If they hadn't done that, your freedom wouldn't even exist. You bet your ass that the greatest superpower in the history of the world would have been toppled by two third world nations that don't have running water or electricity in most of their homes. You'd probably be speaking Arab right now and learning the Muslim bible.

Shame on you for insulting our heroes; many of whom only served because they were misled by sensationalized propaganda, or came from a working class rural or inner city background, and had no viable career options other than joining the military.

These HEROES DIED, mostly by committing suicide. But the fraction of US soldiers who died in battle, did so invading foreign countries that had never launched an attack on US soil, and they did it to DEFEND YOUR FREEDOM. Maybe you should think about that fact next time you want to disrespect our armed forces.

TheSeeker84TheSeeker84almost 7 years ago
Good story

You really need a proofreader. Way too many grammatical errors.

alpha49eralpha49erover 6 years ago
Fuck all you moronic simpletons.

This is fiction! Take your hurt feelings and stuff them in your asses. I'll bet every one of you blew at least one load while reading this then your guilt ferrets kicked in because "aw... poor hurt vet his wife is fucking somebody that got a stiffy while he couldnt..." ever hear of tough love you dick stroking morons. In the last part she got him over his mental block and now he's cumming like a man should. Not whining about what he lost. Read fiction for fiction, you want truth watch Dr. Phil. Fucking inbred shitholes that can't just read a story they have to make a fucking issue out of a poor fictional vet getting cuckolded. Get back on your meds then look up fiction vs non-fiction. I know you can read now work on comprehension.

GREAT STORY! Please finish off the arc. Now that poor dougy can sport a woody have him seduce Heather. After all... he's a hero who saved us from true evil. Phhft.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 6 years ago
Sick

This is a sad fucking story; Doug has no chance. His two closest confidants are in league against him. And, his wife can't lose; she gets her jollies either way. I wish both women would be in an auto accident together, turned into quads, and have Garrett get with Heather and flaunt his fucking her in their faces. And, then Garrett get permanent ed. This is just a cruel story, especially with the last vision he had of his wife prior to the accident. There is so much emotionalism attached to this story and demonstrates how bad being cuckolded is. One 🌟. BOOOOO.

woody3591woody3591about 6 years ago
beautiful story

Continue the story where Kristen gets pregnant by Garrett and so does Misty.Garett continues the love trist with mom and misty. Doug is getting better but still does not approve what the wife and son is doing. Keep going love reading the story. don't leave me hanging

MrBill36MrBill36about 6 years ago
A decent story

I enjoyed the story for the most part. Sorry, I do have a small complaint though. The story was (to me) kinda “hum-drum”! Only sucking and fucking, over and over again. I wrather expected more of your rendering. Only four stars this time.

kdeville87kdeville87about 6 years ago
great story

please continue his mom need to have his kid and Doug need to realize that his son is man of the house or have heather go out with the son

justhorny2justhorny2almost 6 years ago
You did it again!!

Great!!!

NeutralDensityNeutralDensityalmost 6 years ago
Tan this... Tan that....

Ok, except for 200 refs to 'TANS'... Yuk !!!!!

Not everyone likes them! It's nice to still have a hint of 'paleness' on the breasts, rear & pussy, instead of having an all-over look of darkened dried out CowHide !!!!

Go to Google Images for..... Donatella Versace Nude

Geese, I'd rather have a WANK than fuck that if she was the last woman on Earth !

MartyMBMartyMBover 5 years ago
Two sides to this

I've been told I overthink things. Perhaps this is another example, but I see two sides to the story: Doug's side and all the others. It's a very hot story if I put myself in Garrett's place, but from Doug's place, I get very pissed at the lack of respect, the blatant cheating, etc. The saddest thing is that Doug is blameless. Because Doug was able to improve his ability to get an erection (by seeing the cheating) doesn't make it any better. Seems like Kristen and Misty are evil. Garrett isn't innocent; he knows what he is doing. His hormones are partially to blame, though.

becker92548becker92548almost 5 years ago
MORE

Now get Grandma, Heather, and Dad so the six of them can have more fun all together. WOW!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Agree with MartyMB

The women in this family are selfish evil bitches. Grandma is the worst to me, she blatantly flaunting the fact that mom is in love with son. Mom is just as bad trying to get son as soon as daddy leaves. Then Dad's own sister having sex with her students and helping her sis-in-law to hide her affair. I feel sorry for Doug and Garrett. First Doug, a soldier defending his country, right or wrong he should be commended don't condemned. Then theirs Garrett, poor boy, is being manipulated as a way to punish the father and as a boy toy for his mom and aunt. That is not love and despite the author's efforts to portray it as love, to me it still comes across as vindictive manipulation of a teenager. Granted he is getting tons of sex and learning a lot but he is missing out on the chance of a real life and true love with someone like the Heather mentioned at the end. I see Garrett caught up in the middle and his life going to hell when it all comes crashing down around them all.

irishpimpn69irishpimpn69over 4 years ago
MORE

Please continue this story. Really effin hot. Thanks

tiercenpttiercenptabout 4 years ago

oh, yea storyline skipping and all like I said in last part. aunt in love with nephew? kinda need to tell the whole story if you hint at it.

so grandma knowing it and all hints at an underlying story of incest running in the family or am I wrong here.

usually, you just don't just readily jump on the incest wagon and be okay with it without a backstory to it.

expecting the 3rd part with that heather girl and Garrett in university or something in that area.

also now dad got erection now... the mom could get pregnant and mask it by having sex with Doug.....

liked the story.

ChroniganChroniganabout 4 years ago
good writing as always

Your writing was great as always. I found kristen a despicable person, all of the women were pretty bad. I don't know if that was intended or not. I think it was the lying to her husband that really pushed it over. That and going from trying to seduce her son to trying to have sex wiyh her husband. It seemed like she didn't really care about either of them she jusg santed to cum.

Compared with "how mom made me state champ" where the mom most definately is focused on the son and while the sad is present, he is not really interested in her. That way the characters are just more likeable. And you can still have the danger of being caught.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Wish there was more

You left this open I wish there was more. I could mom and aunt getting pregnant (she did say she wanted more babies. I think you could even make dad ok with it all. Sorta cuckold type of thing without the mean spirit usually associated with that. I could even see grandma taking a turn too. Garrett could have his own harem and children. Your a great writer so, I'm sure you could do it and make it hot. Thank you for all your writings.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 4 years ago
Part 3 Idea....

Part 3 should be called "Karma Baby".

This is where Garrett gets with Heather, falls for her, and comes to his senses,

Doug gets a miracle and all of his faculties back,

and the bitches get in a car wreck and are paralyzed from the neck down.

Doug divorces her and takes the daughter with him.

orion6275orion6275almost 4 years ago

LOVED IT , MOM IS REALLY SNEAKY, KEEP IT UP PLEASE. HOPE TO SEE MORE CHAPTERS!!

THANK YOU

subiemonsubiemonover 3 years ago
Excellent story

needs more several sequels.?.

indindover 3 years ago

A great follow up to the first story. Good to hear of the healing effect on the father. Again feet was mentioned but no followup. A bit disappointing for feet guys like me. 😔

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

This is so misogynistic it makes me feel like a feminist. Sure, women are almost all bitches and cunts, but your brigade is next level. That mother in law needs a baseball bat to her fucking stupid mouth. Heather seemed nice, though.

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 3 years ago

I love your stories but I can definitely say that most women hate large cocks... My mother and I share a few sex stories of ours and her experiences say that big cocks are often painful... Also hung men don't always like foreplay thinking they can get the job done with just their cock... My point is don't have all your stories revolve around big dicked men... Most of the women I know would say they want a man within the average range so sex isn't a chore... Over all I like these longer stories and the shorter ones would be rated better by me if they were told in one piece rather than by all to short chapters

klrxoklrxoover 3 years agoAuthor
MORE STORIES FROM KLRXO!

Thanks for your recent feedback. 

To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit:

https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom

Happy reading!

Klrxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot as all get out.

Thanks for this story. I love your stories, you really know how to put together great stories. This one needs a follow up, this mother is wild and smart and I would love to read more of her adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gave you a ONE for the shit treatment of a DISABLED VETERAN!!!!!!

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Hey, I'm not going to give this chapter a low rating but Anonymous below has a very good point. It would have been so much better for Doug to have been a dock worker, construction worker, lawyer, or anything other than a War Vet. But still, this story is so well done it deserves 5 stars, IMO.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 3 years ago

I can't help but think that the author made Doug turned on by the stuff his wife was doing because the author realized that having his son, his wife, his sister, and his mother-in-law not only OK with the deceit but, in his MIL's case, even rubbing his nose in it made them reprehensible people...

Blaming your husband for getting hurt?

Lying to him...

Getting off on doing shit under his nose...

They're all trash... if you don't love your husband - which, no matter what she *says* she doesn't - leave him...

Let him at least have a chance of finding someone who cares about him.

Or, hey, if you're not ashamed of what you're doing, stop lying to him.

And I'd never talk to a sister if mine who deceived him like that.

Doug had any sense he'd hire a PI...

EverReady12EverReady12almost 3 years ago

First thing.. I, as a seriously disabled vet with many of the same issues as the husband/father can honestly say this DOES NOT bother me. Sure the idea of something like this happening in the real world makes me cringe but it’s not real. It’s fiction. I’m sure stuff like this does happen but we’re not talking about the real world. Second, to the people who mentioned that rather than a veteran it should have been a construction worker etc. I say that’s ridiculous. Vets are no more important than anyone else and something like this happening to ANYONE would be terrible. Construction workers, dock workers etc etc all have feelings and all would be hurt. Occupation doesn’t change that. Third, reviews on here are supposed to be for constructive criticism to help the author improve and grow. If stuff like this bothers you then stop reading it. No one is compelling you to read it. Finally, I wish you would add more chapters klrxo. It feels incomplete as if you had intended to add more but maybe didn’t because people are being overly sensitive cry babies. I, as a disabled Veteran who is not bothered by this because I can differentiate between fantasy and the real world be grateful if you did add more chapters to this story.

Clarissa72Clarissa72almost 3 years ago

@everyready. I am in the same position (disable vet). I totally agree with you 1000%. Ppl who complain probably aren’t Vets and have no idea what we feel, experienced, seen or think. Yet, they use us to criticize the authors choice of occupations as if that makes a difference in how a PERSON/HUMAN BEING would feel. It really irritates me when non military ppl think they know what we feel. You are so right with regards to constructive criticism to improve the story. Yet, ppl in their own miserable existence choice to be malicious ANONYMOUSLY (most times) to be negative instead of moving on and reading something that appeal to their sensibilities. Which is just sad! Your post was so on point; regarding no further chapters. I can only imagine a writer (who post for free/working hard to develop a fluid story) to be criticized constantly because ppl can not/ choose not to differentiate between fantasy and reality. I’m so glad that you spoke out, because it’s really sad that someone would write a story, develop it with added humor which is hard and then post it for free and still be criticized because ppl can’t be mature enough to move on to another story. I’m happy you spoke up and out in support of the writer. 🙂 As well, I hope the writer does come back and write more chapters at some point. As one Vet to another—(don’t kn which branch) so…”Army Strong…”—“Forged by the Sea..”—“Aim High, Fly-Fight-Win…”—“Semper Fi”—“Born Ready”!!! Thank you for your service my “Comrade in Arms”!

To Writer: never stop you have a unique talent with your ability to combine sadness, trauma, humor, fun, with a realistic twist. Keep going never let detractors stop you from doing something you are really good at. 🥰

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(7/14/2021, second read)

I had given this narrative 5 stars my first read because IMO, it was well written with a message. In my earlier comment, I should have written "Anyone but a disabled veteran". That was my constructive criticism, my opinion. For those who consider service to one's country an occupation, I say, I do not. I consider service to one's country exactly that "a service" and not an occupation. It is my opinion. I hold veterans and especially disabled veterans in very high regard. I'm especially grateful to those of our greatest generation.

I thank all Veterans regardless of their ability for their service.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too much fucking. The mom and son are fucking in every other sentence......come on. And the father is 5 feet away and he son is fucking hi wife and he as NO CLUE? Again, come on.

It would have been better had the father died in the war. Then mother and son develop a romance. Little by little they move forward to having sex. And lets make the son impregnate his mother. And since grand mother is a looker....lets get grandson and grandmother together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tits as big as basketballs yet again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need to continue/Conclude this story please!!!

Anonymous60Anonymous60over 2 years ago

I see that you wrote this in 2014. Do you not have any plans to continue/finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Couldn’t agree more with mrdata9770. The sex was not, the mom was not. She did nothing but wine about being the injured party. What a cunt. Had no sympathy for her whatsoever. Made reading the rest of the story difficult and a bit creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

why is she so cruel ??? “I know this is gonna sound cruel, but I wish your dad had never come home." like jesus

ViscerawolfViscerawolfabout 2 years ago

Whole damn thing was awesome. It's nice to have a few stories from an author who writes kinky smut and isn't an effete jackass

RamazaRamazaabout 2 years ago

This author could really benefit from a editor, her imagination is sexy and perhaps slutty, but there are so many word that are spelled wrong or just wrong words all together is just drags down the rating’s of her work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wanted to read how he knocked both his mother and aunt up

I was also expecting his grandmother to become involved then fucking then all unconscious and last I want to read how he milked them and reimpregnanted them again otherwise a great story more detail of his spearmint working into there womb and filling his seed

ambiosloambiosloabout 2 years ago

What a cruel and self absorbed person this Kristen is. Also, the sex acts are repetetive, one dimensional, to much tell and to little show, as with so many other stories on the site. I'm giving it two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it was a real good story before the aunt was written in to it. kind of ruined the whole story after that. but still a good read.

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT.

Are we awaiting a third chapter? there are a number of obvious plotlines to follow both his mother and his aunt have stated that they are not using active birth control measures, Heather wishes to be serviced and dad has had a functioning erection for the first time since his accident.

A good proofreader/editor is needed as there are a number of obvious errors with spellings and synonyms, along with grammatical mistakes throughout this piece.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great!!!! Needs at least a 3rd chapter. Maybe Mom and Aunt both getting pregnant with Garret's children. Maybe Grandma joining in and riding Garret as well. Garret and Kristen being caught fucking by Doug but not caring at all. Maybe even humiliating him after all that is sort of what Grandma has been doing to Doug. Is that cruel to do that to Doug? HELL YES but the thoughts of Garret fucking Kristen seem to be the only thing that excites Doug.

becker92548becker92548almost 2 years ago

I thank you for a good story. Keep up the great work. How about adding to this story with the Heather (?) and grandma in the mix. And have dad watching, getting HARD and joining in fucking all the females, etc. Girl on girl and threesomes.

RegularMoeRegularMoealmost 2 years ago

Generally, I’m not into stories this long, but this has been a BOMB story that’s been well worth it. Smokin’ hot from start to finish. Kinda waiting for Grandma to get “interested”. REALLY hoping you have plans on continuing this.

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

This story has blown my mind, more than once. Please do more! It's really really good

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
9316 Followers
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mom's Roommate Previous Part
Mom's Roommate Series Info