All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 08'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

I just love girl on girl!

virtual_lovervirtual_loverover 9 years ago
It's a first for me

I have never posted comments on every chapter before - well done you.

VanessaNelsonVanessaNelsonover 9 years ago
Oh no she didn't!

Oh man, I can't believe Jenny didn't learn her lesson!

Such wonderful characters and soooo erotic and sexy.

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 9 years ago
Mei is magnetic

Everyone seems to want to fuck Mei. Love it!

Let's just say that I'm very fond of girl on girl loving. :)

Can't wait to read the next chapter. It's going to be a sad day when I get completely caught up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More impressions

I realize all my reactions to this series have already been resolved, written and published but i thought commenting as I read the chapters might be informative for you.

It seems a little out of character for someone with Phil's experience with security to allow Jenny to divulge even the fact that they have the kind of relationship they're in much less tolerate her discussing all the juicy details with co-worker, spa technician and now her wardrobe consultant. He, more than anyone, should interact with everybody he meets on a need to know basis. Jenny has informed three women of things that are dangerous for them to know about. Remember the three fastest forms of communication are telegraph, telephone and tell a girl. (An old quip but still relevant.)

I like the way you made it purposely unclear who was seducing Marketa (Jenny or Mei) and the interaction between them was marvelous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very erotic...

Many years ago as a young man I had no interest in what women did with each other, even though my wife and I had a number of lesbian friends through her professional basketball career in Europe. I find it strange that now, at almost 78 I find the female to female sexual interactions in this story so erotic. Was jerking off to it, when my wife called to tell me she's on her way home from her Zumba class. Not sure what to tell her.

zammzamm2 months ago

Seemed to me that in the interaction with Marketa, Jenny was back. That could be trouble for Mei

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
415 Followers
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES