Give Him The Boot Pt. 01

Story Info
Adam's secret kink is discovered by accident.
2.9k words
4.68
2.5k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first in at least a two part series. Please feel free to leave feedback good or bad.

***

"Good day at work?" Adam greeted Louise as she came home from work.

"Yeah, not bad thank you," Louise responded, putting her bag on the kitchen side. "How was yours?"

"So so," Adam responded looking round at Louise.

"I'm glad it's finally the weekend," Louise said as she unzipped her leather stiletto ankle boots. Removing them one by one and putting them on the shoe rack.

"Me too. What a week it's been. Just none stop at work," Adam said as he slyly eyed up Louise's boots.

Adam and Louise had been together for over 10 years. They had met whilst working together and hit it off straight away. The rest was as they say, history.

Adam was explaining his busy Friday as he leant over the island in the middle of the kitchen. Positioned so he could glance past Louise and look at the boots she had just taken off. She had recently bought them to wear to work. A modest 4-inch stiletto heel, pointed toe and made of black leather with a zip closing. They went just over her ankle and Adam had taken no time in telling her how hard they got him when she first wore them. She had just laughed it off.

"Right, I'm going to go showered," Louise said, slapping her hands slightly on the side as their conversation of the day naturally ended.

"OK, I'll make a start on tea in 5 minutes. I will be ready when you are I reckon," Adam replied with a smile.

Louise left the kitchen and Adam waited for a few moments. He listened intently for Louise's footsteps up the stairs and to the landing. Once he knew the coast was clear he swiftly moved over to the shoe rack and picked up one of Louise's boots. Studying it briefly he opened the zip and pushed his nose inside. Inhaling deeply through his nose he savoured the arousing smell. His nostrils filling with the smell of new leather and Louise's foot smell. She had had them on all day but they were new so there was no lasting foot smell.

With his semi erection pushing slightly outwards of his grey jogging bottoms Adam returned the boot to the shoe rack. He started to busy himself with prepping their tea. The arousal of the smell of Louise's boots still fresh in his mind.

Louise had always known of Adam's footwear fetish -- she found it odd but not enough to bother her. It mainly consisted of high heeled shoes and boots. Black leather was generally his favourite, however there were some exceptions. Louise did not however know about Adam's tendency to smell her footwear. Especially her boots. They captured her foot scent the best. Adam never understood this kink of his as he didn't find feet particularly erotic, if at all. This said he didn't mind giving Louise foot rubs whenever she asked or whenever it took his fancy.

Adam was about ready for dishing the food out when Louise appeared in the kitchen. Dressed in her pyjamas and dressing gown. She was ready to chill. Sitting at the island on one of the tall chairs she asked "Are you still going to pub tonight?'

"Yeah, I think so. I haven't heard otherwise so it's still on. Get some games of pool in before my trip."

"Ugh don't remind me. Can't believe you're away for nearly a month!" Louise said, pushing her bottom lip out.

"I know. I won't have to again after this. They're cutting down on travel aren't they," Adam replied, just as gutted at being away.

"Why couldn't they cut down on the travel before your trip!" Louise said jokingly -- knowing full well that's not how it works.

Adam laughed, "I know I know."

"Your tea is served madam," Adam said as he placed the plate of pasta bake in front of Louise.

"Why thank you," Louise replied with a smile.

They ate their tea, conversing about their plans for the weekend before Adam left for his trip on Monday. It seemed Adam was going to be dragged around furniture shopping. They had planned to go out for Sunday Lunch also.

Before they both knew it Adam was stood at the front door. His suitcase with all he could think of needing packed tightly. Louise walked over to Adam, kissing him deeply. Adam's hand reached round and lightly grabbed Louise's arse cheek as they kissed.

"I'll let you know when I get there," Adam said as he opened the door.

"See that you do," Louise replied, her jovial demeanour and smile hiding her apprehension at the time she would be alone.

"Love you."

"Love you two."

The next few weeks dragged for them both. Video calling and texting when they could. They probably spoke more than when Adam was at home. A couple of times, Louise would send pictures of herself in the heels that she knew Adam liked. Usually paired with her leather leggings which were tight in all the right places. Adam would reciprocate with pictures of himself in his well-fitting suits. Usually with a bum shot, Louise's preference!

Louise's phone buzzed.

Adam: Shall we go out on Friday when I get home. Food and some drinks? xx

Louise: Well.. I was waiting on my husband coming home but I suppose you will do ;) xx

Adam: Oh I am glad! Shall I book Rico's? xx

Louise: ooo yeah. We can go to that new cocktail bar round the corner after that way! Xx

Adam: It's a date! Can't wait to see you xx

Louse: Me too. Xx

Friday took forever and a day to come. Louise ran to the door as she heard Adam's key unlock the door. They kissed briefly before hugging tightly.

"I've missed you" they both said at the same time, before laughing.

They chatted, catching up on the goings on whilst they had been apart as Adam unpacked his suitcase.

"Ill get a quick shower and we should be about ready to go?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, I showered and did everything just before you got home so I just need to get dressed."

"What are you wearing?" Adam asked inquisitively.

"I thought I'd put my leather leggings on and my blue satin blouse?"

Adam blew out heavily "just. Yes." He said nodding and heading to the bathroom. "Can't promise I won't be slapping your arse all night."

Louise laughed as she shook her head.

Adam got showered. He came back to the bedroom to find it empty. Louise was ready and downstairs waiting. Quickly he dressed, putting on some suit trousers which showed off his arse perfectly for Louise. He rolled the sleeves of his crisp white shirt uncovering his forearms. Putting his watch on he headed out of the room.

Downstairs in the kitchen Louise stood waiting in the kitchen. Leant over the island, her arse pointing towards the door. Waiting for Adam. Adam walked in and immediately slapped Louise's arse. "Told you," he said with a smile. The slap sent a jolt or arousal through Louise, she liked a light slap on the arse.

"What shoes shall I wear" Louise said looking at Adam knowing he loved choosing.

"What about these?" he said, picking up her work boots.

"Those? They're my work boots. I've worn them pretty much all day every day since you left. They probably stink," she said as she took them.

Adam felt an urge to just bury his nose in them but relented. He didn't know how Louise would react. Feeling it would be best kept a secret.

"Yeah, I like them. They're sexy."

"Fair enough" Louise said, slightly puzzled. But also pleased as they were comfortable.

Adam grabbed his own smart black leather shoes to finish his outfit. He could barely concentrate on putting his own shoes on as he watched Louise stepping into her boots and zipping them up.

They talked non-stop throughout their meal. Like they hadn't spoken in a year, not a month. After their meal they visited Brighty's - the new cocktail bar. Adam nearly choked on the first sip of his pint of beer hearing the cost of the two drinks. Louise laughed at Adam's funny light-hearted rants about the prices. The night passed very quickly and seemingly out of nowhere it was suddenly closing time.

"Where did 1am come from!" Adam said, joking. Knowing full well they had been there a while. He was half cut so thought he was a comedy genius.

"I know. That snuck up on us," Louise responded.

They wandered home slowly. It was only a short distance back to their house. Adam spent the journey home with his hand glued to Louise's arse. He had been battling with his cock being semi erect all night. Those leggings and her boots were driving him mad. Thankfully he was usually sat, admiring the view as Louise walked away from the table to the loo or the bar. Louise likewise had spent her evening checking out Adam whenever he left the table.

Adam shut the door behind them as they got home. "Bed. Now!" he said in a light-hearted tone.

"Don't need to tell me twice," Louise said before leaning into kiss Adam. Their tongues immediately exploring each other's mouths. Their hands wandering round each other's bodies.

"I'll lock up down here," Adam said as he broke off their kiss, "I'll be straight up. Leave your boots on!" He said as he went down the hallway to check the back door in the kitchen.

After checking the doors and turning all the lights off he headed upstairs. His eyes had adjusted to the dark as he got to the top of the stairs. Making his way to their bedroom he could just make out the silhouette of Louise in bed.

Quickly undressing he threw his clothes on the chair in the corner. Before he climbed into bed he adjusted his tight-fitting black boxer shorts.

"You took your time," Louise teased.

"I'm here now," Adam said as he pulled Louise close to him. He could feel the warmth of her body on his as they cuddled. Running his hand down her side he realised she had no knickers on.

Louise moved her foot to touch Adams leg. Knowing it would excite him knowing that she had left her boots on as requested. She had given them a quick clean with some wipes she had in her drawer before jumping into bed.

Louise could feel Adam's cock harden through his boxers. His erection resting between her arse cheeks as he cuddled her.

Louise turned her head to kiss Adam. As their lips met, Adam thrust his cock deeper between Louise's arse cheeks. Louise began to push back onto him and grind ever so slightly. Adam's hand traced his way up Louise's torso, past her breasts and he very lightly put his hand around her throat. Applying light pressure with his hand as he kissed her deeply.

Louise clawed at Adam's boxer shorts. She wanted to feel him fully. Adam pushed them off with ease and pushed his cock between her arse cheeks again. He aimed the head of his cock towards her arse hole. Louise groaned as she felt his tip applying pressure to her arse hole. A few light thrusts and Louise was now fully aroused. Adam continued with his restrained thrusts. Not quite penetrating her. He reached down and slid his fingers down to Louise's vagina. His finger brushed over her clit and then pushed lightly between her lips. Rubbing slowly up and down as they kissed.

Adam kissed down Louise's neck to her shoulder. He pulled away from Louise and kissed down her body. "Finally!" Louise thought to herself. Knowing Adam was going to lick her out and give her an earth shattering orgasm. He had a gift with oral sex. Adam was now kissing down her legs and got to her boots. He kissed them one by one before he positioned himself between her legs. He licked up her right leg to her fanny.

Louise's fingers ran through Adam's hair as he began to lick her swiftly. The frantic nature of his approach meant she didn't know which pleasure zone he was going to hit next. Circling his tongue, zig zagging up and down or his flat tongue bottom to top. It added to her pleasure.

Adam could feel the cool of the leather of Louise's boots on his back as he licked her fanny. His cock was leaking pre-cum at his usual above average rate. He was aching to take of one of her boots and inhale deeply through his nose, but he restrained. He homed in on Louise's clit as he slid his fingers into her. Pushing lightly with each inward motion on her g-spot. Adam made sure he always hit two pleasure spots at least.

He continued sucking and licking Louise's clit. Fingering her to a rhythm which had Louise's back arching, she was moaning by this point. Adam knew just what she wanted. Pulling one finger out of her fanny, he pushed it down to her arsehole and applied pressure. Within seconds his finger slipped inside ger arse. He was now slowly double penetrating her with his fingers whilst sucking and licking her clit.

Louise was hurtling to an orgasm that she had craved for the last month since he left. "ooooohhh ffuuuuccckkkk," Louise moaned into her pillow as she orgasmed, hard. Adam slowed his rhythm as Louise rode her wave of ecstasy. Having a few final licks and savouring his wife's scent Adam pulled away and moved up the bed to cuddle her again.

Louise caught her breath slowly, Adam's arms wrapped tightly round her. She began to rub her boot up and down Adam's leg. She wanted to take him in her mouth. Reaching down she wrapped her hand around his cock. She put the palm of her hand on the head of his cock and collected some pre-cum in her palm. Turning round she kissed him deeply. Tasting herself in the process. Moving her hand up to his mouth Adam licked his juices from her hand.

Louise kissed down Adam's body and wasted little time, she took him in her mouth. Running her tongue around his head then slowly sucking. She continued this approach whilst occasionally taking as much of him as she could. Adam began to groan. "Fuck babe that feels good."

"Mmmmm," Louise moaned as Adam lightly grabbed a handful of her hair. He let her take control and followed her heads movement.

"Oh fuck!" Adam gasped "I'm gonna," he mumbled before he unloaded into Louise's welcoming mouth. His cock throbbed several times before Louise released him. Before Adam could regain his senses, Louise was straddling him. She used her finger to clean up her mouth. She sucked the cum from her finger and swallowed. Adam pulled her in for a kiss. They both savoured the kisses, tasting each other and themselves.

"Mmm," they both moaned briefly before Louise broke off the kiss. She laid next to Adam, cuddling up to him. They both lay naked, apart from Louise in her boots. "I've missed you," Louise whispered. Adam pulled her in close. They both laid in silence, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Adam woke suddenly. Taking a moment to realise he was at home -- not a hotel anymore. Rubbing his face briefly he got up to go to the toilet. The morning sun was creeping into the room. He stumbled towards the ensuite and relieved himself. He headed back to the bedroom. Standing at the door of the ensuite he looked towards the bed to Louise fast asleep. He looked around the floor and saw yesterday evenings attire of Louise's strewn across the floor. His cock twitched as his eyes locked onto Louise's boots. She must have taken them off through the night. Taking a second to listen for Louise's breathing pattern he assumed she was still asleep.

He made a beeline for the boots. Kneeling quietly at the side of the bed. Picking one up carefully he examined it. Taking a cautionary glance at Louise one last time to comfort himself that he wouldn't get caught, he raised the boot towards his face. He thrust his nose as far into the boot he could. Waiting until his nose was as far in the boot as he could manage, he inhaled. The scent was strong. He could tell Louise had indeed been wearing them a lot. He could smell the leather of the boot and the strong smell of Louise's foot. His cock was rock hard and drooling with precum. Adam was completely lost in the moment. He was slowly and deeply inhaling through his nose. Taking as much of the smell as he could.

"Are you smelling my boots!" came Louise's voice from the bed. The silence had been shattered by Louise's question.

Adam, in slight shock at being caught, froze. He didn't know what to say or do. He lowered the boot from his face and looked at Louise. "Why are you sniffing my boots?" Louise calmly questioned. She had sat up in bed as she asked.

"I erm," Adam stuttered. Still unsure on what to say.

"You were sniffing my boots, weren't you? You dirty sod," Louse said with a slight smile creeping across her face.

"I was," Adam said slightly ashamed. "it's such a fucking turn on."

"Oh, I see," Louise said, throwing the covers off herself and standing up. She walked towards Adam and took the boot from his hand. Raising it to her nose she took a quick sniff. "Each to their own I guess," she said with a smile, handing the boot back to him. "I'm off to get showered. Join me if you want."