0007 Asian Neon Ch. 03

Story Info
Mei sends Fei back to her apartment.
2.4k words
4.42
2.4k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 01/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fei was still in a state of bliss as she wandered around the other booths with Mei.

She no longer cared about the stares from the sex-hungry men attending the show.

It was her turf now. She wanted to be an insider in this world, where lesbian porn actresses had the limelight and, against the odds, some of them could keep their genuine selves and not turn into money-hungry jerks.

Like Anna.

Mei introduced Fei to a few crew members and asked around for jobs, getting some promises, but nothing concrete. She was not dissatisfied, though.

They needed to turn down a few men who thought they were prostitutes, but the event was less threatening than Fei had expected. After about half an hour, they were out, back in the elevator.

"I had a lot of fun. And I'm still jealous. You got a kiss from the Queen!" Mei said.

"Sorry about that."

"Nah, that's okay. Why on earth would you apologize for that? She's not my type anyway. Besides, I might be able to slip into her bed if I get picked. Though I will cheer for you, of course."

Was Mei her rival now? Probably yes, but her charm disarmed Fei. Now that the image of Anna was dissipating, Mei again began to look more and more attractive.

"Thanks," Fei said, trying to hide an unwanted blush.

"Are we really doing this?" Mei probed.

"Yes, I want to try."

"Okay, then I'll be on your side. It's worth a try, but don't get your hopes up."

"I know you think I'm naïve, but..."

"It's your dream, so it's okay. Come, it's late. I'll send you back to your apartment," Mei said.

Fei's eyes widened at the suggestion, so Mei added, "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hit on you or anything. Just want to make sure you're safe."

After navigating a maze of neon-soaked corridors and rickety staircases, they finally reached Mei's modest apartment. Exposed electric wires dangled precariously above the entrance, a sight that might have unsettled others. However, Mei appeared unfazed, likely accustomed to living in a similar unit herself.

Their eyes met. The glitter around Mei's eyes sparkled in the dim light, making Fei unconsciously bite her lip to control the urge to kiss her.

Mei hesitated for a moment, fiddling about nervously.

"Do you think we could have sex tonight?" Mei blurted out suddenly.

Fei was startled. The caprices of the girl surprised her. Didn't she promise that she wouldn't hit on her?

"I know you're into that Anna Wong girl, but a night of sex with a co-star wouldn't change much," she said.

Fei was looking into those sexy almond-shaped eyes, still speechless. Wasn't Mei tired after the movie?

"You know I was quite disappointed that we had no sex in the movie," she pushed on while her hands sought Fei's feminine hip. Fei did not protest, letting the girl trail her trickling fingers up and down along her back. She was giving in to desire. Her lips burned for another kiss, and she could not suppress her body's reactions.

Fei's defenses had crumbled, knowing that Mei could read her body like an open book. They kissed. It was a lustful kiss, and Fei did not want it to end.

Mei reached for the door handle behind Fei's back and pushed the door open. The two girls entered the apartment, absorbed in another kiss. The room was small, barely enough place for two women to stand side by side. The air was musty, filled with the familiar damp smell of megabuilding apartments. A small kitchen, a door, and a large bed made up most of the apartment.

Mei pulled away.

"Do you have a shower?" Mei inquired, looking around.

"Sure," said Fei, opening the only corner door.

"We both badly need a shower," she peered down at her body.

Despite the sweat, Mei still had a feminine scent around her, arousing a deep desire in Fei. There was something personal, something intimate about the girl.

Even though they had just met, Fei already felt as if they had known each other for long.

They stepped inside and kissed again. There was barely enough space for one person, let alone two, but Fei felt grateful for that now. Mei's soft breasts pushed against her.

"We need to squeeze, but don't worry," Mei said commandingly, almost as if they were in Mei's apartment. "I'm going to wash you thoroughly and then take you to bed," she continued, taking on a porn actress role, flirting. Despite her artifice, something motherly about her made Fei comfortable. Mei looked as if she genuinely cared, at least for tonight.

Their clothes quickly came off.

Mei's breasts were not too large, but her dark nipples appealed to Fei. Her hip, too, was quite flat, but her skin smooth, pleasant to touch.

Fei loved the way she looked.

Yet, she had to admit that neither of them looked like a real porn star compared to Erika, Miss Chong, or any of the other girls working in the brothel. But now, up close,

Mei looked insanely attractive.

They stepped inside the small bathtub below the shower. It was really a squeeze.

"Check this out," said Mei, showing the Anna Wong autograph. Anna's handwriting was pretty, but Fei felt jealous that Anna saw Mei naked. Nodding along, she opened the tap and let warm water run down her bare back. The water splashed on Mei, who took a small piece of cotton pad from a shelf and started removing Fei's

makeup. After a while, Fei's natural face came to the surface.

"Oh, my! It's not just the makeup; you're a natural beauty," she said, stroking Fei's hair. Her intense gaze made Fei blush. Her eyes suggested that the compliment was genuine. Or wasn't it? Still, she liked hearing it. They kissed again and again. Fei tried to reach for the soap, but Mei stopped her.

"No, let me do it."

She gently rubbed Fei down, arousing her senses even more. The movements were sensual and slow, the sponge almost reaching Fei's breasts but not quite, making her nipples harden.

Steam was now rising from the undrained water in the bathtub, giving the bathroom a touch of heated, erotic feel.

Mei suddenly stopped.

"Fuck, it's coming off," she exclaimed, "Fuck."

"What's happening?" Fei asked, not understanding why the girl had become upset.

Before Mei was able to answer her, she saw what happened. Anna's autograph on Mei's body was now smeared, quickly becoming unrecognizable.

Broad smiles were followed by laughter filling the small one-room apartment with a joyous vibrancy.

Mei's light-hearted way of life was soothing to Fei, who now pulled the naked woman close to keep kissing her until the laughter turned into a passionate moan.

Was this the happiness she missed in her life?

Warm water flowed down Fei's curved back, tracing her buttocks and spraying the water around.

Or was this a sex-only one-night adventure? Mei was gentle and caring, but this was probably just for tonight.

Nevertheless, Fei wanted to savor the moment. For Mei, she was one of many, but this was a special night for Fei.

Mei made an attempt to kneel down, but there was not enough room, so she urged

Fei to rub their bodies dry and head out to bed.

Small drops of water stayed behind on their skin, but they ignored it. Holding hands, Fei pulled the naked Mei out of the bathroom and onto her bed next to the door.

She watched Mei land among the sheets. She looked around and seemed to like that the room was almost just a large bed.

She pulled the naked Fei down into a stack of pillows and climbed on top of her. An unmistakable blush appeared on her face as she looked down at her pray.

With a wild gleam in her eyes, she let her body gently descend onto Fei's, who now sank into the pile of pillows from the girl's weight.

Nothing could make sex feel more real than feeling the weight of another woman pushing against your body, Fei thought.

The musty smell in the apartment was gone; it was now filled with the pleasant scent of soap. Kisses followed one another.

Mei pulled away again to take in the sight. She must have liked what she saw. Their gaze met, and Mei's lusty tongue pushed through Fei's lips.

Forceful, erotic. Fei let Mei take control.

The girl seemed to enjoy being in control, and perhaps, just perhaps, letting her be in control would make her happy. She barely knew her, but Fei just wanted her to be satisfied. It was just a kind, feminine instinct.

The muscles on Mei's leg hardened as she tried to sit up. She was sitting over Fei, her thighs pushing against her flesh. Fei could feel some moisture dripping from the woman.

Was it just water, or was the woman aroused?

Mei grabbed Fei's wrists and pinned her down, pushing her deep into the pillows.

"Oh, I so wanted to fuck you the moment I laid my eyes on you," she said, looking at Fei with a possessive gaze.

Fei's heart pounded even harder. The woman's eyes slowly looked up and down her body from above in a way that suggested that she owned Fei, that no matter how ordinary she looked, now she was her Mistress. Fei liked it. That gaze made her heart race. Now, it settled on Fei's chest.

Her nipples hardened as she realized that the woman's wet lips might soon brush against them.

With her gaze, she teased her for a while but then lowered herself onto the girl and tasted that hard nipple. At first, Fei felt the silk-like touch from Mei's lower lip, then her upper lip. The touch became a gentle peck, then a kiss. Soon, the woman's firm tongue began circling around the nipple, teasing it before she gave up all attempts for light foreplay and began to suck them forcefully.

Pleasure shot through Fei's body.

Slowly, the circles widened, and Mei moved on to lick outward, then back again with a masterful sense of rhythm.

Mei edged lower and lower.

Now, the kisses landed on Fei's hips and belly. Her fingers locked around Fei's, her eyes seeking the expression on the innocent girl's face. For a moment, they just looked at each other, then Mei lowered her tongue teasingly toward Fei.

Fei took a deep breath. Her groin ached for the woman's lips.

In a second, pleasure took over her body as the woman kissed her inner thighs. Fei closed her eyes and let out a loud moan.

Was her moan perhaps too loud? She no longer cared.

Mei had reached the middle, her tongue sliding along Fei's pussy. It was becoming difficult to control those moans that erupted from the ever-increasing pleasure. Each rhythmical stroke from Mei's tongue brought her closer to an intense, early orgasm.

Can it be? Will she reach an orgasm this soon?

She squeezed Mei's hand even harder. All those long years without real sex built up pent-up desires, which now were ready to burst forth. Sex was so much better than masturbation.

It was an exciting thought, having sex with another woman. There was a time when Fei thought that she would have a normal life with a man, but those days were long gone. She looked at Mei, wanting to kiss her again.

Should she beg for a kiss or let the girl do what she wants?

She already knew the answer. Mei was in control.

Fei surrendered and let the sex continue. After long minutes, Mei had a wave of self-induced orgasms. The tremors that overtook her body pushed Fei over the edge. Her orgasm was powerful.

The whole thing did not last longer than fifteen minutes, but it was intense, passionate, and, yes, perhaps irrational. Fei did not care.

Mei collapsed next to her, exhausted and drained of energy. Fei let the girl rest, though she was still somewhat aroused. She picked up a stray lock of Mei's hair, caressing it gently. Mei looked beautiful after sex. Though short, it was still a great feat after a long afternoon of filming. Panting, Mei reached for one last kiss.

After the kiss, the girls rolled away, holding each other's hands.

It's been a long time since Fei had real sex. Even then, it was not a very good relationship, and sex had never felt this good.

Now looking at the ceiling, the girls let themselves release all the built-up stress during the day. Fei began to feel exhausted. Unable to think anymore, she just listened as Mei breathed.

"You know I used to think that men are OK," Mei said pensively, breaking the silence,

"Not anymore."

"Are you more into women?"

"I know for a fact that I am a total lesbian. Yeah, a hopeless lesbian."

"You say it like that's a bad thing."

"No, I love being a lesbian, but sometimes it sucks."

"At first, I thought you were bisexual."

"Ah, yeah, that's the line, but the fact is that I really cannot even look at men anymore. But Erika prefers it that way."

"It seems you like her very much."

"Yeah."

"Do you love her?"

"Yeah."

Mei gazed at the ceiling, her eyes sparking in the dim light. For a moment, Fei felt disappointed and jealous. Why did she feel this way? They had just met, and after all, for the girl, Fei was just one of many. Yet, Fei was grateful that Mei enlivened her drab apartment with her presence, even if for one night. She decided to do everything for Mei, to make her happy, even if she could not expect anything in return. Even if Mei was simply using her.

"Do you think she has feelings for you?" Fei asked.

"Probably not, but that's okay. She likes men more."

Fei looked at Mei with caring eyes. Yes, she simply wanted the girl to be happy. No strings attached.

"This is why it's painful to be a lesbian. Maybe if I was a man...."

"I'm cheering for you," Fei said warmly. Their eyes met. Mei kissed her.

"Let's just hope I won't fall for you, too," she said.

Fei blushed. Exhausted, they were already falling asleep. Mei clumsily pulled a blanket over Fei, and the girls fell into a deep slumber.