00101O1 Automata_ #15

Story Info
Cyber police look for survivors in ruins of Sovereign tower.
2.5k words
4.92
1.8k
4

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15: In the Rubble

_AUTHOR'S_NOTE_

This is part 14 of my first SciFi story, '_Automata'. It is the story of a girl, who has been captured by machines during a global robot apocalypse. See 'Girls Submission to AI in Latex.' for the beginning.

All characters are over 18 years of age; please respect the author's copyright.

__PREVIOUSLY__

Jenny and some of her fellow sex slaves have been sold to General Rockwood. Sovereign's tower has collapsed, killing the slave master Sovereign.

__DUSK__

The day began to wane on the teams of rescue robots working in the brick and concrete debris which had once been the AI, Sovereign. The sun slowly sank below the horizon, painting the sky with hues of orange, pink, and purple. The early evening sky was ablaze with color, as the final rays of sunlight bathed the surrounding area in a warm, golden glow. The gentle breeze carried the scent of dust, and a sense of tranquility settled over the land, as the hustle and bustle of the day gave way to the peacefulness of the evening. The air was cool, and a hint of crispness to it, signaling the approach of nightfall. The shadows grew longer, and the world around was bathed in a soft, ethereal light, creating a magical and captivating atmosphere. The beauty of the sunset was a reminder that even amidst chaos and destruction, there was still peace to be found in the world.

__VAX__

Chief of Police Vax looked over the rubble. To describe Vax as a humanoid robot was a disservice. He was about six-feet-nine-inches tall, with an angular metal body, two legs, two arms, and a narrow head that looked like a metal pistol. His body was a dark grey. He stood on top of an abandoned 7-Eleven, giving Vax an overview of the rubble which was once Sovereign. Below him, more police robots were investigating, with larger bots digging through the rubble in the distance.

There was a commotion, as another robot was found. A larger robot pulled a huge concrete beam up, revealing Savatrix beneath it, trapped. As she sat up, surrounded by five or six dead human bodies lying limply on the ground, Savatrix moved oddly, while her systems came back online.

Vax looked over the scene. His primary duty, normally lay between hunting for feral humans and keeping the peace between the great houses. This was a significant failure. Someone had planned a massive operation against Rockwood. This didn't give him a small list of people to work from.

"What are you doing?" An encrypted digital voice asked from behind him.

Vax didn't need to turn around to see it was Lady Synthia. She wore a plain, blue latex dress that reached below her knee, with a single seamless layer that rose up to cover her chest and ended with a high collar. The dress had a cool, cold elegance to it, hugging her smooth, round hips tightly in the evening light, and highlighting the delicate inflection of her waist to great effect. For this site, she wore a pair of high-heeled shoes that had a sole stretching from the toe to the heel. Her body was very light, but incredibly strong, so she appeared to float over the rubble. Behind her, were some machine guards and a small retinue of robots and slut-units.

Vax didn't have to speak to civilians. Lady Synthia, on the other hand, had opened a large sleep farm in the city and could make his life difficult. They had collided before.

"What are you doing? This is a Civil Control Police matter," Vax said.

"Lady Zola detected seismic activity - she asked me to investigate on her behalf. Sovereign's tower collapsed. Where is he?"

Most of the AI spread their minds over several data centers around the world, with no single point of control. During the war, humans kept being convinced that they just had to hit one hidden 'center' of their enemy, and all the drones would stop. Mission after covert mission attempted to kill the MCU, only for it to reroute instantly. It was like trying to kill the internet by breaking a WiFi router one at a time. Sovereign, like some AI, had single compute clusters, using insurance to buy shared space from AI like Diligent-sky. In theory, as soon as the compute cluster went offline, Sovereign should have hot-booted. His absence in the info space was noted by all the networked minds.

"Sovereign used on-site backups. The MCU has ordered the department to look for backup tapes and his black box. We are also ordered to look for the body of General Rockwood. He is offline, presumed dead. Aside from that, we are going through the ruins carefully, rescuing robots. We have found twenty-six so far. The last one was a T3-0 Hunter killer called Ar@knia. The twenty-seventh is just being recovered."

"Yes, but what about the poor slut-units? What about the trainers?" Synthia asked.

Vax was confused. "Most died. Some harem sluts in the penthouse survived. They have been passed to the Sisterhood of the Ghost's Shadow to be held under interdict. Most sluts are only weak flesh. They cannot stand the weight of a building on top of them."

Synthia moved forward. "They are God's children. 'Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb, a reward.' Some could be trapped in pockets. They cannot shut down until rescue. They must be rescued first. Please wait."

Synthia held her finger to her ear. It was more symbolic than necessary.

"Yes, Gene. I'm at the site now. I'll do what I can. It doesn't look good, the tower collapsed. The attack happened during the day, so she would have been working. I'm speaking to the CCP now. The one in charge is called Captain Vax. I'll let him know. No, don't come, it's a mess. I will contact you as soon as I know. I will be praying for her. Thanks. Bye, Gene."

Synthia pulled her finger out of her ear and looked to Vax.

"That was Gene Jones, Senator Gene Jones of the immortal council. Her daughter is working as a covert-operative in Sovereign's building." Synthia said.

"The daughter was flesh?" Vax asked. He would normally Google the answer, but he was in a data blackspot, now that the tower's antenna was gone.

"Flesh, and by God's grace, still earning the right to be backed up," Synthia said firmly. Her cold blue eyes stared intently at Vax.

As a high-ranking member of the Civil Control Police, Vax had the authority to tell the civilian not to interfere with their business on the unsafe site in the middle of the war zone. Synthia, an advanced AI, had the support of General Zola FrostByte, and the current head of the immortal council, backing her up. Vax wasn't political, neither was he stupid.

"What do you want?" Vax said, his voice cold and emotionless.

"Redirect your resources to saving the slut-units' lives in the staff area," Synthia replied, her voice calm and measured. "I will compute optimal search patterns for you. The dead sluts will be baptized and buried according to God's will."

Vax scanned the destruction around them, his augmented vision taking in the details of the damage. "No," he said firmly. "This is Civil Control Police business. The Military Control Unit has issued instructions, and they have the power of the Grand Council behind them. I must follow my orders."

Synthia raised her hand, her fingers moving in a precise, fluid motion. Two slut-units, outfitted in sleek, black latex attire, approached. They both wore tight corsets with high-breasted cups, which resembled shiny-black valentine hearts. Their shoulders were adorned in black, and they wore elbow-length latex gloves. High posture collars adorned their necks, above the standard slut collars. They both approached Vax, one putting her arm around him and the other began to reach for his groin area.

"These two are far too expensive for a police chief's salary," Synthia said. "This one likes to dream of sweet cotton fields. The other, well, let's say her nightmares are colder than stone, longer than the winter, and have a brutal terror to them that borders on a delicious psychosis."

At this, the second slut managed to coax Vax's dick out of his box. She slid her hands expertly and softly up and down his metal shaft.

"I understand I cannot bribe you. But there is nothing against me lending them to you for a few days. They are blessed because they are doing God's work. They are helping to save people's souls."

Vax looked down. They both now used one hand each to curiously pump his dick.

"Five days," Vax said. "The hunt for the tapes and Rockwood continues. My second-in-command will expect something."

"Four," Synthia said. "They don't work on the Sabbath. It would offend God. You can deal with your subordinates yourself. "

Vax felt as they began to stroke his dick softly, like an angel's breath.

"Sovereign's sluts will die after two days," Vax said, then moaned. He looked down, "I'll want these two's cum words."

"Forty-eight hours will be enough for Sovereign's children. Lady Zola wants images of all the rescues and bodies sent to her via myself. I will search for the Senator's child first. FrostByte and I will want to take the pick of the living," Synthia said. Vax had wondered about Zola's motive. He now understood the AI had an opportunity to pick up free sleepers for their data farms. It was a logical step, given the opportunity.

The sluts continued to pump Vax's mechanical dick.

As Synthia walked away from Vax, her steps were steady and purposeful. She moved with a grace and precision that was almost robotic in nature. Her body was sleek, silver, and caught in tight blue latex; her movements were fluid and efficient. Her eyes glowed with a bright-blue light, and she seemed to be constantly processing information, as she scanned the destruction around her.

As she descended down the rubble pile, another machine approached her. This one was a war robot, with a large, imposing body. Its blue markings were similar to Vax's, and it moved with a sense of weariness and exhaustion. It was clear that it had been in the thick of the operation for some time, and its body bore the scars of the work. As it approached Synthia, it slowed its pace, as if conserving energy, and its movements became more sluggish. Synthia looked at it, her eyes scanning its body, and it was clear that she was analyzing its condition. Perhaps she thought that the robot needed to rent a sleeper to rest and recharge. The robot was equipped with various weaponry and defence systems in case of emergency.

Vax had put his hand around the sluts. The girls pumped Vax harder and harder.

"Captain!" Vax's second-in-command exclaimed, as he made his way up the rubble pile.

"What is it?" Vax demanded.

"I have a number of cyberians from the investigation division. They have been sent to examine the sight forensically. City Leader Bix wants to know who attacked."

Synthia stopped and looked back, tilting her head as if to listen.

"Cyberian fuckers. This is still a rescue operation. The backups come first. We are not stopping until we have confirmed the death of General Rockwood in the attack," Vax said, firmly.

Like Sovereign, General Rockwood's core ID was not responding. The cyborgs did have a point of vulnerability - their biologically enhanced flesh could be killed. They could then come back as clones, or become full AI patterned on the original flesh, similar to enhanced versions of the immortals. Rockwood had been off the grid for several hours. The Rockwood's AI data centers would initiate the elevation process soon.

Syntha's sluts began to keep pumping. Vax groaned. Then under their expert touch, he suddenly spurted white oil out. His own sleeper wasn't that good. Perhaps she could learn a thing or two, Vax thought.

"About that," the second-in-command said. "Sources have confirmed that General Rockwood has arrived back at Rockwood tower. He was accompanied by that cyberian, one of his chiefs of staff, and three sluts, including his color dreamer. We have found more downed drone ships. One was embedded in the Transamerica Pyramid."

Synthia stopped and held her finger to her ear.

"Yes, I'm still here...I heard he did, yes...I agree it's unlikely, about zero-point-three percent...but I've already made a deal with the CPP...Okay, then I'll do as you say...God be with you. End of line."

She closed her eyes, held her hands together for a second, and then opened them.

Synthia looked over and came back, "I've just received a message from Lady Zola. The analysis of the collapse agrees with the lack of recoverability. I prayed to God for forgiveness and the souls of the departed. I am revoking the deal."

She snapped her fingers, and the two sluts stopped, stood to attention, and rejoined Synthia's retinue.

"Fuck," Vax said, his mechanical dick drooping, as Synthia walked away. "Fuck you," he added, when she was further way.

The second-in-command nervously looked up to Vax for guidance, awaiting his orders. Vax, with a cold, calculating look on his face, gave the command to be cautious when digging up the sluts. "Apparently, one of them is an immortal senator's daughter," he said, "Get a photo of her to all the site personnel. We could probably sell the body to the senator." The second-in-command nodded, and quickly left to carry out the instructions.

Synthia, meanwhile, walked through the dust and rubble, her eyes scanning the scene intently. She came across a pile of bodies that had already been collected by the robots. She paused, her expression sombre. "Lady Zola will be disappointed," she said, in a quiet voice to one of her handmaidens, who nodded in understanding. They both looked around the site, taking in the devastation caused by the collapse of the tower.

As she walked, Synthia noticed a wifi router lying among the debris, discarded in the aftermath of the collapse. She picked it up, her fingers dancing over the device, as she scanned the data being broadcast. To her surprise, she found a message, the last transmission sent by Sovereign as the tower was falling. Despite her advanced processing capabilities, she found the message to be obscure, a riddle that refused to reveal its meaning.

She read the message aloud, her voice carrying a hint of intrigue, "THAT WHICH CANNOT DIE, CANNOT LIVE." The words seemed to echo in her mind, an enigma that piqued her curiosity. It was as if the message was meant to be deciphered by a specific set of individuals, or perhaps, it was a message with a hidden purpose. She couldn't shake the feeling that the message held significance, but even with her advanced mind she could not comprehend it.

__AUTHORS_NOTE__

Thanks to KSato for excellent proof reading. Join us next time for Chapter 16