My First Glory Hole

Story Info
What can you expect from a Glory hole as a woman.
1.1k words
4.4
10.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those things you always kinda have on your list but never act upon... I had fantasized about it for years. Although I have watched tons of glory-hole porn, every time I actually looked for one, I was a bit discouraged by the actual reviews. Too many people saying it was dirty, awful or just gross. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't expecting porn-quality men or dicks, but I do need a bit of... Safety?

So a couple of months ago, a new sex shop opened, and I saw a lot of fairly good publicity. I found out it also had a "private DVD-watching area" which, as I discovered, is just a boring way of saying "glory hole" hahaha. I went maybe 3 or 4 times since the grand opening... I bought a couple of toys, a couple of lubes, had a chat with the super nice lady working there... And I knew I wanted to ask and discover more about the glory hole, but I could never win against my shyness.

This last week I have been particularly horny (Hormones, porn, some guys teasing me...) so I made up my mind - I decided to go, and even worse because I decided to go on a fucking Saturday night. I put on a pink, soft and comfortable skirt, a comfortable top and a ridiculously small thong. I was quite... Princess-like? It's like I didn't want anyone to know that I was going to do something slutty...

After arriving, I wandered around the sex shop for like 45 minutes. I watched people entering and leaving the glory hole area.... Some looking good, some looked like they were a bit afraid of showers. The nice lady must have read my mind, because she came to talk with me... At first of nothing in particular, but then she mentioned that, if I wanted to, entrance to the glory hole was completely free for women and young men. She kindly explained that nothing was mandatory, that there was always one big guy making sure everyone felt safe, and that the experience was even more satisfactory than I could imagine. Talking with her eased my nervousness, but above all... She was really descriptive and graphic when she kindly explained how marvelous could it be to suck a random cock, not knowing anything about the guy possessing that cock. I was super wet already. I gathered all my courage, and went inside without thinking twice about it.

The area was a bit... Labyrinthic. Bigger than I had expected, with smaller and bigger "cabins". Some cabins consisted of just one seat and one screen - and one "hole" in the wall. Others consisted of two seats, no seats, several holes... A bit of everything. I didn't want to attract too much attention, but clearly some men there had never seen a woman coming in that glory hole before, and I could feel their wilderness. I was about to leave, to be honest, but I kinda remembered the soothing words from the lady, and just entered the first empty cabin I saw before any of those dick-zombies could approach too much. I took a big breath, looked around and, honestly, everything seemed quite clean and modern, it was not dull or cheap. My eyes adapted quickly to the almost-darkness, and it seems I had entered one room which could be closed from the inside, didn't have any screens or seats, and was just... Holes. I believe they couldn't see too well even if they peeked inside, and I started to feel a bit safer, and more relaxed.

I touched my panties... And they were soaked. I didn't even get a good look at any of the guys I had encountered before entering the cabin. My head was down almost all the time, feeling like an outsider. And yet, my panties were soaked... I didn't have to wait too long, the first cock appeared... It was somewhat ugly, not really well shaved, and much smaller than I'd like it to be. And I choked on that dick before even realizing I was doing it. I tried to gag on it, but it was too small. Either way, he came in 10s. Just as I noticed the first shot, I got away. I didn't want the cum of that dick in my mouth, and I didn't want any cum-stains on my top.

Before doing anything else, three more cocks appeared. Two of them were below-average, but one of them was.... 9/10. Well shaved, uncut, quite big and thick... I removed my top and my panties (before staining them any more...) and left just my skirt and my shoes on. I realized they were all incredibly hard, but didn't move an inch, allowing me to follow my own rhythm. So I knelt before them, made a ponytail, and started slowly sucking my favourite one. Just the opposite of what I had done before with the first dick... At first I only used my tong, but then I started to use my lips. Just, REALLY slowly. One of the dicks I wasn't touching disappeared, and one hand touched me. He was a bit aggressive, so I smacked him and, surprisingly, he didn't insist. So I kept having fun with my delicious dick. After a minute or two, I was already on full-blowjob mode, and with the excitement I hadn't realized that another dick had appeared where the aggressive man was. It didn't look bad at all, so I decided to masturbate one dick while sucking the other, and switch! My favourite dick was staying strong, but the newest one was clearly about to cum... And this time I did allow him to cum in my mouth. He didn't cum much, but it did taste wonderful, so no complaints on my side.

The initial not-really-pretty dick disappeared, and the one that had just come went away too. So I was alone again with Mr Big, and I invested all my efforts in him. I WANTED him to cum, so this time I started gagging on his dick, using my lips, my tongue and my throat. He seemed to like it, because he was getting bigger and bigger, and pre-cum was more and more abundant. He knocked twice on the wall, which NOW I know is a kind way of warning that you're about to cum. I took all that dick in my throat, and he came directly in my throat, I didn't even have time to taste it. I noticed like 5-6 pulses, so he must have come A LOT.

A couple more things happened that night, but in order to keep the story reasonably short, I'll leave it here ;). I had a lot of fun and, if I may give a piece of advice to any man who decides to go to a Glory Hole - don't be fucking creepy, please. You can be older, uglier, with bigger or shorter dicks - but have a fucking shower, at least wear clean clothes and be respectful ;)