02 Reflections: In The Garage

Story Info
Just a evening at home, working in the garage.
3.3k words
4.43
1.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justsm
Justsm
2 Followers

02: Reflections; in the garage.

I stand if front of the mirror yet again, this time taking my make up off.

I smile as I hear the garage door slam, you have to close it hard. That means he is home and it's Friday night, no work tomorrow and two whole day with not much to do!!

"Where's my woman?"He bellow in jest.

I quickly finish washing my face, and run naked, into his strong arms.

He picks me up and spins us around laughingly yelling. "This is what I like! Warm naked woman. Where's my supper, woman?" Smacking my butt teasingly

"Here I am!"I reply. Wrapping my legs around his waist.

I hang on tight, laughing as he starts running to the bedroom, we bounce as he launches us onto the bed.

He rolls us over so I am under him, kissing and snuggling we roll across the big bed.

Just happy to be together. Slowly, we come to a halt and just smile at each other.

Grinning he asks me about my day. "Nothing special until I got home," I tell him happily

"How was your day?" I ask

"Well I bought somethings for us, its in the garage."

I jump up yelling "Gimme, gimme!"

Pulling on his hand, trying to move him, yeah right, slowly, teasingly he gets up, more interested in watching parts of me bounce as I try hurry him up. "Come on, slowpoke, what is it, what is it?" I demand pulling and shoving him to move faster.

I look way up into his face, I am a slightly over weight, five foot nothing and he is muscular six foot four, taller in his boots. "Slow down, what's your hurry. It's not going anywhere" he teases.

I get to the garage door and try to open it, pulling with all my might, thinking it's stuck until I look up and see a big hand holding it closed.

" Come on! " I come close to whining, as he laughs

"Its going to cost you" he says

I jump up and down hollering " Fine, fine whatever, lets go!" finally hanging off his arm trying to get him to move it.

He just looks down at me and grins tells me to remember that I said that.

He moves his hand and opens the door.

I rush out to see what he got us only to see a.....office chair? One of these big ball ones but still a piece of office equipment.

"Oh... its very nice." I say much more quietly.

I turn to hug him even as he roars with laughter.

The big goof is laughing so hard he has to sit down on the big ball, almost going on his head as the wheels just about slid out it from under him on the concrete floor.

"Is it for me?' I hesitantly ask. Looking at the thing I am not sure my feet would reach the floor if I sat on it.

Wiping the tears off his face he looks at me and bounces on the ball. "Well, its for both of us." He informs me.

I am really confused and it have must of showed on my face because he starts laughing again.

"Look up" he says around a giggle, pointing to high on one wall.

I look over and I see two long chains dropping from the rafters with padded cuffs on the ends. I follow the chains a short way across the open ceiling to a hoist on the wall.

More confusion in my head, I wonder if he has finally lost his marbles, I can be a little much to live with, especially when I see him skate the ball over to a heavy table next to the hoist under the cuffs. Bracing the ball in the corner of table and the wall he locks the wheels on the skate ball.

"We will start out like this." he says, holding his hand out to me. I slowly walk to him and place my hand in his.

" I don't want to put you in those cuffs." I say quietly.

Aren't you supposed to talk quiet and move slow around people that are crazy? I look around for an escape route.

Some of what am thinking must have showed on my face because the fool starts to laugh again. "That's good, little girl, because I am not the one going up in the cuffs" he snorts out in between laughs.

"What? What makes you think I am going to let you hang me by my wrists in the garage of all places?"

I forget to talk quiet and calm in the face of this insanity.

He tightens his grip on my hand, "Because I want you too." He almost growls, all trace of good humor gone.

I suddenly become more aware of being very naked and very small and very turned on.

He grins again seeing my nipples harden, I cross my arms trying to act like I got a sudden chill. But he is not fooled, "Come on it will be fun!"

"Fun for who?" I mutter as he pulled me closer.

"For both of us i hope." He replies taking my other hand and pulling over to the ball, the top of the ball comes to my bellybutton.

"Don't forget I am old, if you break me, you bought me.... And you wouldn't have anybody to play with." I warn, as he lifts me onto my knee's on top of the ball.. Facing away from him.

"Old my ass" he mutters under his breath, smacking said ass.

I tartly tell him. "Yes, your ass is old too!"

"Just shut up and put your hands on the table." He says only half kidding.

I try to balance on my knees as i brace both hands flat on the table, looking over my shoulder at the fool I love.

Now what genius, my face says for me.

He places both hands on my hips to help keep me steady, and places his groin directly against my ass, I can feel his hard-on through his jeans.

To most people this would not be a big deal, but because of our heights discrepancy's we rarely fit together so good.

Unless i am on all fours on something that is most likely hard on my knee's.

We are not old no matter what i said, but we are old enough to want to be easy on things.

So the ball is nice and soft, and as he rocks me I realize he has total control of my body this way.

I really have no say in how he moves my hips.

I look over my shoulder again at the genius I love, only to see a smirk that says should have trusted me dummy.

He rolls us in small circles with his hips.

" Ok" I say out loud,grinding my naked butt against his jeans. "What are cuffs for?" Trusting him to keep me on the ball. We both look up as they swing above us.

" I haven't figured that part out yet, but I really want to see you on this" he rocks against me again " hanging from those cuffs. I just don't know how that's going to work.....yet. It comes with attachments."

Before I can ask what attachments, he says "One more thing" lifting me down, he points to a smaller ball thing.... With a platform.....

" Um... very nice" I tell him, back to my humor the crazy giant voice.

He laughs and tells me he knows exactly how this one is going to work with the cuffs.

I watch as he moves the ball-skate..... Then he lowers the cuffs down to about four foot off the ground.

He takes my hand, kissing the inside of my wrist he opens the cuff and puts it around my wrist, pulling the Velcro snug, then he repeats that with my other wrist.

So I am standing in the middle of our garage buck naked and cuffed to the ceiling, only the cuffs are a little higher than my waist. I know I look stupid.

I can feel the now what genius, look coming back to my face.

He lightly smacks my ass as he moves by me to get the platform..... thing.

I think its a balance something, I may be wrong.

He places it platform up, ball down, in front of me it a little under knee high, to me.

He looks at me, looks at the cuffs, and then the platform. I get a little nervous as he walks to the wall and starts to raise the cuffs.

"What the hell" I almost shout " didn't we just have this talk? Why are you stringing me up in the damn garage?"

He keeps raising the chains, until I am on my tip-toes.

I spin helplessly when he stalks back and sends me on a twirl.

" Yes" he whispers in my face as he suddenly stops my spin by grabbing on to a nipple " we did have this talk! And the end of the conversation was because I want to! And you will do as your told or earn another punishment."

Wait what, how did I earn a first punishment?

I am dizzy and so confused.

I stammer like an idiot "Wawawhat? Why? howw aaawwwwww!!" Ending on a high note as he squeezes my nipple between his fingers.

"Not the way I wanted to do this but I am totally ok with this too." He says with a grin.

I start to shake as he goes back to the wall and raise the cuffs until I am about a foot off the ground.

I am just opening my mouth to beg, my arms and shoulder already feeling the unaccustomed pull. Brfore I can say anything he is moving swiftly back to me, he lifts my body up so I am no longer hanging, I snuggle into his neck hoping to get the good times back, sobbing over and over "I am sorry, Sir. I am sorry, Sir."

Gently stroking my hair he breaths in my ear "Its ok, Baby. I will make it good for you. You know that, right?"

Yes I know that but at what price?

With his foot he moves the platform under my feet, lowering me slowly to make sure i am as stable as I can be, hang from my garage roof and standing on a little ball thing. "Spread your feet"he orders "to the edge of the plate. "

I obey.

Going over to the winch he raises my arms until I am standing flat footed on the platform with no extra slack, surprisingly this makes me feel a lot more solid on the thing.

I hear his belt slide out of the loops of his jeans, is there a more sinister sound?

He walks around me, touching as he pleases.

The way I am positioned I am almost eye level, well not really but a lot closer.

He reaches between my thighs, neither of us surprised in the wetness he finds.

He wipes his hand on my hard nipple, bending only slightly he closes his mouth around that nipple, groaning he sucks off my wetness.

With a moan, I arch into the feeling and just about fall off the platform I forgot I was standing on.

He catches me and holds me until I get back in balance.

"Open" he places his belt between my teeth

"Close" I bite down to hold it for him.

With both hands free he covers my breasts.

Gently squeezing and tugging on the hard points.

He slides his hands down and around my body.

Almost like a massage. Squeezing and rubbing my whole body, he can reach all of me, without stooping.

I let my head fall back and moan again in pleasure. His hair tickles my chest as he rubs and caresses me.

I let my head fall forward and open my eyes to watch him worship my body.

Moving his hands to he inside of my thighs his hands slowly moves higher, dropping to his knees, slowly and gently parting my pussy lips with both thumbs he is careful not to knock me off balance, holding on to my hips and butt.

I watch mesmerized as opens his mouth and his tongue licks into my pussy.

I am riding a easy slow wave of desire.

He concentrates on my clit, flicking and blowing gently. He lets go with one hand, only to slid two big fingers into me.

Slow and easy. Sucking my clit into his hot mouth he tongues and nibbles as I start to orgasm, tightening around his invading fingers.

He helps me ride it out.

I am panting softly as he looks up from his position, looking all the up my body. I see him smile at the belt I still hold in my teeth.

"Good girl' he tells me, so softly I am not sure if I heard him say it or felt him say it.

He stands, slowing kissing and licking up my body, with detours to each nipple sucking softly, without removing his fingers, pushing and probing gently, prolonging the aftershocks that tremble through me.

As he licks up my neck, I let my head fall back again, to give him more room, he slowly moves to my mouth.

"Open" One handed, He takes the belt and slides it around my neck, forming a collar and a leash.

" I have you bound and collared, my little slave girl. I am going to do anything I want to you."

Holding me steady with the hand between my legs, and thats just strange, I kind of feel like a odd hand puppet, why have I never thought of that before, and why did I have to think of it now.

My thoughts scatter when, He flicks the end of the belt against one nipple then the other.

Teasingly He moves his fingers inside of me, rubbing my clit with His thumb, flicking harder with each change of sides.

He kisses me deep. I moan eagerly into His mouth.

"Yes Sir anything you want" I gasp when He pulls back from the kiss, He continues to flick, catching just my nipples with just the tip of the belt, we both watch as my nipples grows red and diamond hard.

" I think you like this, little slave girl. Tell me you like when I spank your tits with your leash."

Obediently I repeat the words.

He growls and flicks harder.

"Can I give you pleasure, little slave girl?"

"Yes"

"Can I give so much pleasure you beg me to stop?"

"Yes"

"Can I give you pain, little slave girl?"

"Yes"

"Can I give you so much pain you scream for me to stop?"

"Yes"

Harder with the belt, rougher with the fingers

"Can I fuck you?"

"Yes"

"Can I shove my dick down your throat until you can't breath, little slave girl?"

"Yes"

"Can i whip you?'

"Yes"

"Can I bend you over and fuck your ass?"

"Yes"

" What are you going to do, little slave girl, if I take the fingers out of your pussy and shove them up your ass?"

"Nothing!"

"Nothing? Nothing? Wrong, your going to take it. Take everything I give you, do to you or make you do to me. You will take it and say thank you. Because you belong to me!"

"YES"

"I OWN YOU!"

"YES"

Harder! Rougher!

"Do you want to come, little slave girl?"

"YES"

"How bad do you want to come?"

"So bad Sir! PLEASE LET ME COME!"

"Really bad?"

"YES, YES PLEASE!"

"BEG! BEG ME! Say please Sir, make me come! Beg me to whip your tits harder and slam your pussy harder until you come all over my hand!

I tense, waiting to explode oh oh oh "PLEASE SIR PLEASE! HARDER SIR HARDER, PLEEEEEASE!"

Annnnnd he stops all of it, all at once.... He just.....stops.

Removes his hand as I continue to hump it.

Stops whipping my tits

Stops telling me what he wants

Just fucking stops and holds my hips so I don't fall off this fucking thing he put me on!

"No" he says as if i asked him to pass the peas

"No? What do you mean NO?" I scream in frustration

"No!" he repeats calmly

I am panting so hard I can hardly hear him, I open my eyes and see he is panting almost as hard. The thick bulge in his pants as big as I have ever seen it.

His hands shake on my hips.

He is not near as calm as He sounds.

I pant and scream and whine, unable to move much, without feeling likeI cound fall, slowly coming back from my high, I have never been this frustrated.

I try one more time.

"PLEASE SIR, I WILL DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING PLEASE"

"Anything?"

"ANYTHING!"

With a slow scary smile he kneels and lefts my legs up up over his shoulders. I am hanging by my arms but I don't care, my pussy is level with his face.

I feel his breath as he asks again "Anything?"

"ANYTHING, PLEASE MAKE ME COME!"

He lowers his head between my spread thigh's and bites my clit, I buck, I thrash, I scream and cry as all the orgasms I have ever missed scream though my body.

If he wasn't so strong it could have been a bad thing, he held me to his mouth biting and sucking as wave after wave of ecstasy slammed into my body, my brain blanked out. I am pretty sure I saw for real shooting stars!

I come back around to him, holding my whole wight in his strong, still shaking, but still strong arms

"Come on Baby, come back to me. Come on" he whispers in my ear, over and over.

I hear the fear in his voice.

I open my eyes to see his pale desperate face leaning over me.

"I am so thirsty" I whisper

He pulls back enough to see me.

I smile weakly

"Can you stand? Just long enough for me to get to the winch?" He whispers back

"I think so" I whisper back to him, as I try to remember how to use my legs.

He places my feet on the wobbly thing.

Making sure i am standing, at least enough to not hang by my very sore arms.

He runs the four step to the wall letting me down as fast as he can.

My leg give up the fight just as he catches me and lowers me to the cold floor.

Yanking open the straps he frees me from the cuffs, he sits on the floor and pulls me into his lap, his still trembling arms rocking me and petting my hair.

Mumbling on repeat "Your ok. Your ok." His whole body is trembling.

Slowly I remember how to work my body.

At about the same speed the feeling I am sitting on a paint mixer slows then stops.

He lets my head fall back over his arm, and yells straight in my face,

"I THOUGHT I FUCKING KILLED YOU!

I couldn't get you to wake up!"

Prying my dry lips apart I breathlessly laugh and say

"So you yell at me?"

"Let me get you some water."

And I am sat on the cold floor again.

He runs into the house and comes back with two water bottles.

While he is struggling to open a simple water bottle lid, I notice a large wet spot on his jeans.

After I drink half the bottle in one drink, I gesture to his pants

"So, ah, did you piss yourself in fear?'

A red blush stains his cheeks

" No I came in my pants as you came apart. I swear I have never came that hard in my life. And then I THOUGHT I FUCKING KILLED YOU!"

"So" I asked casually " what you got planned for tomorrow?'

We both laugh as he lunges for my throat.

Justsm
Justsm
2 Followers