3

Story Info
03| The Prophesised Angur of Angels.
1.2k words
4.33
613
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled to myself as I heard gasps erupting from Lyra's mouth behind me -- it was like music to my ears. I had just wished that it my doing that she was gasping in delight -- it wasn't. I sighed deflatingly as I pulled the reigns of Xides -- familiar (which was a flame dragon by nature) as I pulled him to the side as we started our descent towards the Hallowed Court.

I gripped the leather reigns as I started to see the blurry figures come into view -- it was him. I gritted my teeth as I started to see the face I wished never to see again. It was the Hallowed Courts new Elder, Bane Ambrosia. I moved one hand of the leather reigns as I gripped Lyra's hands that were still wrapped around my midsection.

I gript her hands ever so tightly in my hand as we were nearing the entrance to the court. I closed my eyes for a moment as I tried to calm my flames which were slowly exiting my body. I breathed slow, deep breathes -- I calmed down as I patted Lyra's hands. That always calmed me down. I smiled briefly seeing that we had stopped flying and were now situated on the dark, ambered floor of the Hallowed Court. I grew irritated.

I grew disappointed as I felt Lyra unravel her arms from my waist, I quickly jumped of my familiar as I walked to her side opening my hand for her to take. I smirked as she took it, gripping it as she eased herself down of my familiar and onto the dark pavement.

My smirk soon depleted once I heard that voice, "Ah, Obitus. What do I owe this unwelcomed visit?" I gritted my teeth as I could heard the smirk in his voice without even having to turn around.

I spun around gracefully feeling my bright, flame gown fly around me as I crossed my arms over my chest. I proudly looked at him lifting an eyebrow as I spoke, "Hello Vampire. Unpleasant to see you but what could I do?" I shrugged towards him not even giving him time to answer as I turned away to face Lyra.

I cupped her face as I bent down to her level to hug her -- I hugged her tightly, smiling as I heard her giggle from the comfort of my neck. I gript her tighter as I whispered against her ear softly, "I want to see you in my Court as soon as your done. Yes?" I demanded as I placed a sweet kiss on her neck.

I smirked as she shivered in return, but I was more overjoyed to see her blushed face snuggled deeper into the confides of my gown. I chuckled as I patted her hair with one hand while the other one rested against her hip, I licked at her neck speaking softly against her pale skin," Answer me, beautiful. Otherwise, I'll have to punish you." I growled against her skin as I nipped it.

I felt her hands as they gripped my yellow gown, I smirked upon hearing her response, "Okay Obitus." I smiled as I grabbed her face kissing her cheek one last time.

I stood up as I brought Lyra back into my arms hugging her tightly. I spun us around so that I was in direct eyeline to Bane who snarled his teeth at me. I laughed loudly as I kissed the top of her forehead making direct eye contact with Bane Ambrosia who started walking over to us in a cloud of anger.

I smiled innocently as I pulled away from Lyra's beautiful form, I stepped away as I mounted my familiar getting ready to take off. I turned my head seeing Lyra as she was being led away by Bane who had a thigh hold on her shoulder. I gritted my teeth but turned away and slapped the reigns against my familiar, "FLY!" I shouted with rage.

Me and my familiar ascended to the sky as my flames sparked the clouds which evaporated as a result. I was too enraged -- She was mine. Bane knew this, hell every elder knew she was betrothed to me. But he still insisted on making me angry every chance he got, "AREUS!" I spoke as my flames roared with anger as they flew up to the depths of the sky as they exploded creating a dark mist.

I slapped the reigns harder feeling the wind pick up my robe and gown. It was freeing feeling the wind on my long white hair.

Hearing the amused roar of my familiar as it rode the wind road. It was thrilling my mood had been uplifted. I weaved my hand through the wind passageway as we rode through its barrier.

I chuckled as I saw my fire sprites riding the wind road above and below me. I smirked as I spoke to them, "Who said you could follow me, hmm?" I raised an eyebrow as I pulled the reigns up slowing Xides to a slow walk.

I watched as the fire sprites tumbled down from the wind road as they fell on my gown. I continued staring at them with a questionable look. "Well?" I beckoned.

I watched as they lowered their heads to me shivering, I sighed, "Well?"

One of the fire sprites I knew all too well speak up first, "We -- We missed you Elder. Plus, we wanted to see what the Hallowed Court looked like..." The fire sprite drawled out looking at me with admiration.

I wracked a hand through my long hair as I looked at all five of them, "I'm guessing you four followed Copper?" I questioned to the other four who were bowing their heads even lower than Copper was (as he was staring right at me with shimmering eyes).

They nodded their heads towards me sombrely. I laughed, "That's quite alright come on." I tapped their heads gently watching as they raised their red faces to me.

I smiled gently at them as I saw their faces giggle. I smiled gently tapping them onto their feet as they began to fly around me blowing smoke and creating little dragons with their magic. I chuckled as I felt a little hand tap my knee, I looked down seeing that it was the one and only Copper.

I raised an eyebrow in question, "What is it now Copper?" I watched as a blush coated his already red-hot face.

I saw him smirk as he flew closer to my face, I groaned, "Copper," I growled in warning.

It was too late Copper fly straight into my face nearly knocking me off Xides who growled out a warning. I groaned but that soon turned into a fit of laughs as I couldn't deny that I truly loved these sprites I had rescued. I continued to laugh merrily as I stretched my legs out, laying on Xides.

"Fly slowly, Xides. I will tell you when to pick up speed." I spoke with authority to Xides who puffed out some smoke as a response.

I laid down throwing my arms under my head as I basked in the summer sun streaming down on me. I sighed -- this was heaven. If only Lyra was here next to me, but I closed my eyes shutting down that very thought entirely.

My eyes closed on their own as I was pulled away from this realm to another realm. A realm where there was fire and loads of it. A place where I saved the very sprites who adored me.